Mark Hughes: Blackburn Rovers can go up if they avoid injury issues

Former Rovers boss and player Mark Hughes

Former Rovers boss and player Mark Hughes

First published in Sport
Last updated
This Is Lancashire: Photograph of the Author by , Blackburn Rovers reporter

FORMER Blackburn Rovers player and manager Mark Hughes believes there is no reason why his old club cannot win promotion back to the Premier League this season – providing they steer clear of the injuries that blighted their campaign last time out.

Hughes was back at Ewood Park in the opposition dugout on Sunday as his Stoke City side provided the opposition for Rovers’ final pre-season friendly.

The Welshman was left impressed by the spirited and vibrant team Gary Bowyer has assembled in his 15 months in charge.

And Hughes reckons with a goalscorer as potent as Jordan Rhodes in their line-up Rovers stand a fighting chance of going up from the Championship at the third time of asking.

“Gary’s got a good young team with lots of energy and at this rate they’ll have a good year,” said the ex-Manchester United, Barcelona and Bayern Munich striker, who was a key member of the Rovers squad which last won promotion to the top flight, back in 2001, before taking over as the club’s boss in 2004.

“What you do have to have in the Championship is energy and people who can get around the pitch and navigate a really long, hard season because there are a lot of games in the division.

“But you stand and fall by your strikers and in Jordan Rhodes they have obviously got a good one who will get on the end of things for them.

“And if they get the right mix, and they get fortunate with injuries, which is so key during a Championship season, then there’s no reason why they can’t get up.”

Rovers went through three managers in a traumatic first season back in the second tier of English football.

But after appointing Bowyer – Hughes’ U18s coach during his time as boss of the club – as their new manager in May 2013 they went on to finish just two points outside of the play-off places last season.

“The club was crying out for stability and that’s what Gary has brought,” said Hughes, who twice led Rovers into Europe during his fondly remembered spell in the Ewood hotseat between September 2004 and June 2008.

“He’s got the ear of the owners and they acknowledge the good work that he’s doing, let him get on with the job and hopefully they will help him a little bit.”

In his programme notes for Sunday’s 1-1 draw with Stoke Bowyer paid tribute to the influence Hughes has had on him as a first-team boss.

But after the match he turned his praise to Rhodes after the prolific striker put Rovers ahead against the Premier League outfit with a sharp run and headed finish.

Bowyer said: “He’s a wonderful finisher and his goal showed that, getting across the front and getting his head on a great ball in.

“We’ve just got to keep working with him to keep making him better.

“I think you are seeing signs of him now improving his all-round game.

“His link-up play has got better over pre-season and some of his movement is very good.”

Comments (45)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

9:35am Wed 6 Aug 14

34 years says...

I think Hughesy is being a little bit polite but what he says is essentially correct. Compare our squad with Burnley's this time last year - or even now for that matter!

I like Bowyer's passion for attitude and commitment, because there isn't a single team that has escaped this division without that.
I think Hughesy is being a little bit polite but what he says is essentially correct. Compare our squad with Burnley's this time last year - or even now for that matter! I like Bowyer's passion for attitude and commitment, because there isn't a single team that has escaped this division without that. 34 years
  • Score: 38

10:10am Wed 6 Aug 14

steralc says...

Other than being doomed
You're doomed
Doomed I tell thee
Doomed
Other than being doomed You're doomed Doomed I tell thee Doomed steralc
  • Score: -39

10:15am Wed 6 Aug 14

greenscreener says...

Last season we didn't start with the right squad, bowyer had to rebuild a lot , injuries were not the main problem.

This season we are much better covered but, no disrespect, the one who would be missed most is probably Cairney, rather than Rhodes. I don't see another central playmaker who can control the pace of the game (and can last 90 minutes ) in our squad.
Last season we didn't start with the right squad, bowyer had to rebuild a lot , injuries were not the main problem. This season we are much better covered but, no disrespect, the one who would be missed most is probably Cairney, rather than Rhodes. I don't see another central playmaker who can control the pace of the game (and can last 90 minutes ) in our squad. greenscreener
  • Score: 23

10:16am Wed 6 Aug 14

dangerous dave says...

i love him and he loves me plus wheelock what more is there to say!!!
OUT WITH THE COWBOYS AND INDIANS
i love him and he loves me plus wheelock what more is there to say!!! OUT WITH THE COWBOYS AND INDIANS dangerous dave
  • Score: -10

10:41am Wed 6 Aug 14

Maxrus says...

GB has worked wonders turning the squad around in such a short period.
Injury free season for the key players is what every manager hopes for.
If we get off to a decent start with what is a difficult run of fixtures then with young eager players looking for both success and improvement, it is amazing how quickly players can exit the treatment room to be part of it.
GB has worked wonders turning the squad around in such a short period. Injury free season for the key players is what every manager hopes for. If we get off to a decent start with what is a difficult run of fixtures then with young eager players looking for both success and improvement, it is amazing how quickly players can exit the treatment room to be part of it. Maxrus
  • Score: 17

10:48am Wed 6 Aug 14

The Seagull has landed says...

Erm..... No Hughes they can't.
Erm..... No Hughes they can't. The Seagull has landed
  • Score: -23

10:59am Wed 6 Aug 14

jack went up says...

The Seagull has landed wrote:
Erm..... No Hughes they can't.
Do enlighten us with your in depth football knowledge as to why not.

Interesting user name by the way seen it used to describe Eric Cantona on a few occasions , surely your not paying homage to Man utd and Leeds Player. Who after his Kung Fu kick probably helped BRFC to the Premiership title.
[quote][p][bold]The Seagull has landed[/bold] wrote: Erm..... No Hughes they can't.[/p][/quote]Do enlighten us with your in depth football knowledge as to why not. Interesting user name by the way seen it used to describe Eric Cantona on a few occasions , surely your not paying homage to Man utd and Leeds Player. Who after his Kung Fu kick probably helped BRFC to the Premiership title. jack went up
  • Score: 15

11:03am Wed 6 Aug 14

34 years says...

steralc wrote:
Other than being doomed
You're doomed
Doomed I tell thee
Doomed
Is there something wrong with you?
[quote][p][bold]steralc[/bold] wrote: Other than being doomed You're doomed Doomed I tell thee Doomed[/p][/quote]Is there something wrong with you? 34 years
  • Score: 15

11:09am Wed 6 Aug 14

greenscreener says...

34 years wrote:
steralc wrote:
Other than being doomed
You're doomed
Doomed I tell thee
Doomed
Is there something wrong with you?
Not something, everything.
[quote][p][bold]34 years[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]steralc[/bold] wrote: Other than being doomed You're doomed Doomed I tell thee Doomed[/p][/quote]Is there something wrong with you?[/p][/quote]Not something, everything. greenscreener
  • Score: 16

11:57am Wed 6 Aug 14

garry_stockton says...

Mark Hughes career has gone from strength to strength on his travels with Stoke, QPR, Fulham and even Man City................
....................
......
Why would anybody listen to this man who has been dismissed for not achieving acceptable results on a regular managerial basis???
All the bleating from Nodads sufferers will not disguise the fact that he left Wovers because they were sheyete (on and off the field).
IF the Chicken farmers keep clear of all agricultural disease, they MAY be able to enjoy the fight against relegation, otherwise the inevitable will happen, and nothing Hughes says or Happy Jack supporters wish will stop the inevitable..........
......
Have a look at Forest they are sheyting themselves, hence the new contracts and the fire sale.....alah Rhodes Ho Ho Ho.....
before you get excited at getting him back, nobody will pay his extotionate wages for you..nobody!!!
Mark Hughes career has gone from strength to strength on his travels with Stoke, QPR, Fulham and even Man City................ .................... ...... Why would anybody listen to this man who has been dismissed for not achieving acceptable results on a regular managerial basis??? All the bleating from Nodads sufferers will not disguise the fact that he left Wovers because they were sheyete (on and off the field). IF the Chicken farmers keep clear of all agricultural disease, they MAY be able to enjoy the fight against relegation, otherwise the inevitable will happen, and nothing Hughes says or Happy Jack supporters wish will stop the inevitable.......... ...... Have a look at Forest they are sheyting themselves, hence the new contracts and the fire sale.....alah Rhodes Ho Ho Ho..... before you get excited at getting him back, nobody will pay his extotionate wages for you..nobody!!! garry_stockton
  • Score: -11

12:05pm Wed 6 Aug 14

more bans than ray - brfc lxxv says...

garry_stockton wrote:
Mark Hughes career has gone from strength to strength on his travels with Stoke, QPR, Fulham and even Man City................

....................

......
Why would anybody listen to this man who has been dismissed for not achieving acceptable results on a regular managerial basis???
All the bleating from Nodads sufferers will not disguise the fact that he left Wovers because they were sheyete (on and off the field).
IF the Chicken farmers keep clear of all agricultural disease, they MAY be able to enjoy the fight against relegation, otherwise the inevitable will happen, and nothing Hughes says or Happy Jack supporters wish will stop the inevitable..........

......
Have a look at Forest they are sheyting themselves, hence the new contracts and the fire sale.....alah Rhodes Ho Ho Ho.....
before you get excited at getting him back, nobody will pay his extotionate wages for you..nobody!!!
World class bullsh*t there redneck.
[quote][p][bold]garry_stockton[/bold] wrote: Mark Hughes career has gone from strength to strength on his travels with Stoke, QPR, Fulham and even Man City................ .................... ...... Why would anybody listen to this man who has been dismissed for not achieving acceptable results on a regular managerial basis??? All the bleating from Nodads sufferers will not disguise the fact that he left Wovers because they were sheyete (on and off the field). IF the Chicken farmers keep clear of all agricultural disease, they MAY be able to enjoy the fight against relegation, otherwise the inevitable will happen, and nothing Hughes says or Happy Jack supporters wish will stop the inevitable.......... ...... Have a look at Forest they are sheyting themselves, hence the new contracts and the fire sale.....alah Rhodes Ho Ho Ho..... before you get excited at getting him back, nobody will pay his extotionate wages for you..nobody!!![/p][/quote]World class bullsh*t there redneck. more bans than ray - brfc lxxv
  • Score: 7

12:11pm Wed 6 Aug 14

greenscreener says...

garry_stockton wrote:
Mark Hughes career has gone from strength to strength on his travels with Stoke, QPR, Fulham and even Man City................

....................

......
Why would anybody listen to this man who has been dismissed for not achieving acceptable results on a regular managerial basis???
All the bleating from Nodads sufferers will not disguise the fact that he left Wovers because they were sheyete (on and off the field).
IF the Chicken farmers keep clear of all agricultural disease, they MAY be able to enjoy the fight against relegation, otherwise the inevitable will happen, and nothing Hughes says or Happy Jack supporters wish will stop the inevitable..........

......
Have a look at Forest they are sheyting themselves, hence the new contracts and the fire sale.....alah Rhodes Ho Ho Ho.....
before you get excited at getting him back, nobody will pay his extotionate wages for you..nobody!!!
Mark Hughes can put his medals on the table, he represented Rovers with pride and success as a player and a manager.... So why don't you calm down, put your hands back in your track suit bottoms and go back to watching Ceebeebies, you have had your 15 seconds of attention.
[quote][p][bold]garry_stockton[/bold] wrote: Mark Hughes career has gone from strength to strength on his travels with Stoke, QPR, Fulham and even Man City................ .................... ...... Why would anybody listen to this man who has been dismissed for not achieving acceptable results on a regular managerial basis??? All the bleating from Nodads sufferers will not disguise the fact that he left Wovers because they were sheyete (on and off the field). IF the Chicken farmers keep clear of all agricultural disease, they MAY be able to enjoy the fight against relegation, otherwise the inevitable will happen, and nothing Hughes says or Happy Jack supporters wish will stop the inevitable.......... ...... Have a look at Forest they are sheyting themselves, hence the new contracts and the fire sale.....alah Rhodes Ho Ho Ho..... before you get excited at getting him back, nobody will pay his extotionate wages for you..nobody!!![/p][/quote]Mark Hughes can put his medals on the table, he represented Rovers with pride and success as a player and a manager.... So why don't you calm down, put your hands back in your track suit bottoms and go back to watching Ceebeebies, you have had your 15 seconds of attention. greenscreener
  • Score: 23

12:19pm Wed 6 Aug 14

jim 2012 says...

garry_stockton wrote:
Mark Hughes career has gone from strength to strength on his travels with Stoke, QPR, Fulham and even Man City................

....................

......
Why would anybody listen to this man who has been dismissed for not achieving acceptable results on a regular managerial basis???
All the bleating from Nodads sufferers will not disguise the fact that he left Wovers because they were sheyete (on and off the field).
IF the Chicken farmers keep clear of all agricultural disease, they MAY be able to enjoy the fight against relegation, otherwise the inevitable will happen, and nothing Hughes says or Happy Jack supporters wish will stop the inevitable..........

......
Have a look at Forest they are sheyting themselves, hence the new contracts and the fire sale.....alah Rhodes Ho Ho Ho.....
before you get excited at getting him back, nobody will pay his extotionate wages for you..nobody!!!
there always one and this is him
more illiterate quotes from a dumb dingle
you need to get back school and learn to spell
[quote][p][bold]garry_stockton[/bold] wrote: Mark Hughes career has gone from strength to strength on his travels with Stoke, QPR, Fulham and even Man City................ .................... ...... Why would anybody listen to this man who has been dismissed for not achieving acceptable results on a regular managerial basis??? All the bleating from Nodads sufferers will not disguise the fact that he left Wovers because they were sheyete (on and off the field). IF the Chicken farmers keep clear of all agricultural disease, they MAY be able to enjoy the fight against relegation, otherwise the inevitable will happen, and nothing Hughes says or Happy Jack supporters wish will stop the inevitable.......... ...... Have a look at Forest they are sheyting themselves, hence the new contracts and the fire sale.....alah Rhodes Ho Ho Ho..... before you get excited at getting him back, nobody will pay his extotionate wages for you..nobody!!![/p][/quote]there always one and this is him more illiterate quotes from a dumb dingle you need to get back school and learn to spell jim 2012
  • Score: 1

12:22pm Wed 6 Aug 14

jack went up says...

garry_stockton wrote:
Mark Hughes career has gone from strength to strength on his travels with Stoke, QPR, Fulham and even Man City................

....................

......
Why would anybody listen to this man who has been dismissed for not achieving acceptable results on a regular managerial basis???
All the bleating from Nodads sufferers will not disguise the fact that he left Wovers because they were sheyete (on and off the field).
IF the Chicken farmers keep clear of all agricultural disease, they MAY be able to enjoy the fight against relegation, otherwise the inevitable will happen, and nothing Hughes says or Happy Jack supporters wish will stop the inevitable..........

......
Have a look at Forest they are sheyting themselves, hence the new contracts and the fire sale.....alah Rhodes Ho Ho Ho.....
before you get excited at getting him back, nobody will pay his extotionate wages for you..nobody!!!
Wow what a weird post. Over us of punctuation mark, Brackets and Capitals, with nonsense that never once discusses actual on field football. This the latest username for the most boring person to grace this planet. Your neither funny, witty , or clever your banter is the second limpest thing about you.

World of warcraft my friend stick to it.
[quote][p][bold]garry_stockton[/bold] wrote: Mark Hughes career has gone from strength to strength on his travels with Stoke, QPR, Fulham and even Man City................ .................... ...... Why would anybody listen to this man who has been dismissed for not achieving acceptable results on a regular managerial basis??? All the bleating from Nodads sufferers will not disguise the fact that he left Wovers because they were sheyete (on and off the field). IF the Chicken farmers keep clear of all agricultural disease, they MAY be able to enjoy the fight against relegation, otherwise the inevitable will happen, and nothing Hughes says or Happy Jack supporters wish will stop the inevitable.......... ...... Have a look at Forest they are sheyting themselves, hence the new contracts and the fire sale.....alah Rhodes Ho Ho Ho..... before you get excited at getting him back, nobody will pay his extotionate wages for you..nobody!!![/p][/quote]Wow what a weird post. Over us of punctuation mark, Brackets and Capitals, with nonsense that never once discusses actual on field football. This the latest username for the most boring person to grace this planet. Your neither funny, witty , or clever your banter is the second limpest thing about you. World of warcraft my friend stick to it. jack went up
  • Score: 13

12:24pm Wed 6 Aug 14

Mr Ted Maul says...

garry_stockton wrote:
Mark Hughes career has gone from strength to strength on his travels with Stoke, QPR, Fulham and even Man City................ .................... ...... Why would anybody listen to this man who has been dismissed for not achieving acceptable results on a regular managerial basis??? All the bleating from Nodads sufferers will not disguise the fact that he left Wovers because they were sheyete (on and off the field). IF the Chicken farmers keep clear of all agricultural disease, they MAY be able to enjoy the fight against relegation, otherwise the inevitable will happen, and nothing Hughes says or Happy Jack supporters wish will stop the inevitable.......... ...... Have a look at Forest they are sheyting themselves, hence the new contracts and the fire sale.....alah Rhodes Ho Ho Ho..... before you get excited at getting him back, nobody will pay his extotionate wages for you..nobody!!!
Does your handler on the Work Program know that you're on the PC again?

You should be using this time productively to conduct your jobsearch, not humiliating yourself on here.

You might want to ask your handler to put you on an English course as well, it might improve your chances of finding work. It can't hurt!

Good luck with everything, and stay positive! I hope you find a way out of the poverty trap.
[quote][p][bold]garry_stockton[/bold] wrote: Mark Hughes career has gone from strength to strength on his travels with Stoke, QPR, Fulham and even Man City................ .................... ...... Why would anybody listen to this man who has been dismissed for not achieving acceptable results on a regular managerial basis??? All the bleating from Nodads sufferers will not disguise the fact that he left Wovers because they were sheyete (on and off the field). IF the Chicken farmers keep clear of all agricultural disease, they MAY be able to enjoy the fight against relegation, otherwise the inevitable will happen, and nothing Hughes says or Happy Jack supporters wish will stop the inevitable.......... ...... Have a look at Forest they are sheyting themselves, hence the new contracts and the fire sale.....alah Rhodes Ho Ho Ho..... before you get excited at getting him back, nobody will pay his extotionate wages for you..nobody!!![/p][/quote]Does your handler on the Work Program know that you're on the PC again? You should be using this time productively to conduct your jobsearch, not humiliating yourself on here. You might want to ask your handler to put you on an English course as well, it might improve your chances of finding work. It can't hurt! Good luck with everything, and stay positive! I hope you find a way out of the poverty trap. Mr Ted Maul
  • Score: 4

12:26pm Wed 6 Aug 14

garry_stockton says...

Nodads, if you read what was written and not what you want to believe , I never questioned his playing ability and his days as a player..............
....
His managerial career is nothing short of below average depending on which blinkers you are wearing.........
Secondly , when I put my hands down my trousers I have a pair of balloc-s
unlike the jack and danny , you purport to be.
I have read and digested your many comments and none of them relate to the issues , because you are so consumed by all that is Claret and Blue, that you cannot accept the truth ........go see a vet and dont be scared when he tells you you need putting down..a relief for all concerned
Nodads, if you read what was written and not what you want to believe , I never questioned his playing ability and his days as a player.............. .... His managerial career is nothing short of below average depending on which blinkers you are wearing......... Secondly , when I put my hands down my trousers I have a pair of balloc-s unlike the jack and danny , you purport to be. I have read and digested your many comments and none of them relate to the issues , because you are so consumed by all that is Claret and Blue, that you cannot accept the truth ........go see a vet and dont be scared when he tells you you need putting down..a relief for all concerned garry_stockton
  • Score: -10

12:39pm Wed 6 Aug 14

Mr Ted Maul says...

garry_stockton wrote:
Nodads, if you read what was written and not what you want to believe , I never questioned his playing ability and his days as a player.............. .... His managerial career is nothing short of below average depending on which blinkers you are wearing......... Secondly , when I put my hands down my trousers I have a pair of balloc-s unlike the jack and danny , you purport to be. I have read and digested your many comments and none of them relate to the issues , because you are so consumed by all that is Claret and Blue, that you cannot accept the truth ........go see a vet and dont be scared when he tells you you need putting down..a relief for all concerned
Aw don't be like that my vocationally challenged little pal.

Keep your chins up fatty!
[quote][p][bold]garry_stockton[/bold] wrote: Nodads, if you read what was written and not what you want to believe , I never questioned his playing ability and his days as a player.............. .... His managerial career is nothing short of below average depending on which blinkers you are wearing......... Secondly , when I put my hands down my trousers I have a pair of balloc-s unlike the jack and danny , you purport to be. I have read and digested your many comments and none of them relate to the issues , because you are so consumed by all that is Claret and Blue, that you cannot accept the truth ........go see a vet and dont be scared when he tells you you need putting down..a relief for all concerned[/p][/quote]Aw don't be like that my vocationally challenged little pal. Keep your chins up fatty! Mr Ted Maul
  • Score: 4

12:46pm Wed 6 Aug 14

more bans than ray - brfc lxxv says...

garry_stockton wrote:
Nodads, if you read what was written and not what you want to believe , I never questioned his playing ability and his days as a player..............

....
His managerial career is nothing short of below average depending on which blinkers you are wearing.........
Secondly , when I put my hands down my trousers I have a pair of balloc-s
unlike the jack and danny , you purport to be.
I have read and digested your many comments and none of them relate to the issues , because you are so consumed by all that is Claret and Blue, that you cannot accept the truth ........go see a vet and dont be scared when he tells you you need putting down..a relief for all concerned
I'll briefly humor you princess.......

For what it's worth I actually think Bonleh will win the Premier League. Especially now Danny Ings has signed a 300 year contract. Apparently the new players tunnel that's been glued to the side of the Asbestos Stand is what made his mind up.

Regards the issues - what issues? You have invented issues that don't exist and then question why no one's related to them. Then you claim we're all consumed by claret and blue and yet it is you posting on a Rovers article you weirdo.

Thick as mince
[quote][p][bold]garry_stockton[/bold] wrote: Nodads, if you read what was written and not what you want to believe , I never questioned his playing ability and his days as a player.............. .... His managerial career is nothing short of below average depending on which blinkers you are wearing......... Secondly , when I put my hands down my trousers I have a pair of balloc-s unlike the jack and danny , you purport to be. I have read and digested your many comments and none of them relate to the issues , because you are so consumed by all that is Claret and Blue, that you cannot accept the truth ........go see a vet and dont be scared when he tells you you need putting down..a relief for all concerned[/p][/quote]I'll briefly humor you princess....... For what it's worth I actually think Bonleh will win the Premier League. Especially now Danny Ings has signed a 300 year contract. Apparently the new players tunnel that's been glued to the side of the Asbestos Stand is what made his mind up. Regards the issues - what issues? You have invented issues that don't exist and then question why no one's related to them. Then you claim we're all consumed by claret and blue and yet it is you posting on a Rovers article you weirdo. Thick as mince more bans than ray - brfc lxxv
  • Score: 15

1:15pm Wed 6 Aug 14

greenscreener says...

garry_stockton wrote:
Nodads, if you read what was written and not what you want to believe , I never questioned his playing ability and his days as a player..............

....
His managerial career is nothing short of below average depending on which blinkers you are wearing.........
Secondly , when I put my hands down my trousers I have a pair of balloc-s
unlike the jack and danny , you purport to be.
I have read and digested your many comments and none of them relate to the issues , because you are so consumed by all that is Claret and Blue, that you cannot accept the truth ........go see a vet and dont be scared when he tells you you need putting down..a relief for all concerned
I don't want to humour you, I'm happy to carry on humiliating you.....

Your post asked why would anybody listen to this man. You were given the answer, he has football expertise as a player and a manager that you obviously cannot comprehend.

As a true dingle retard you then throw a hissy fit because that's how you always respond when embarrassed and faced with a superior intellect.

Run along now.
[quote][p][bold]garry_stockton[/bold] wrote: Nodads, if you read what was written and not what you want to believe , I never questioned his playing ability and his days as a player.............. .... His managerial career is nothing short of below average depending on which blinkers you are wearing......... Secondly , when I put my hands down my trousers I have a pair of balloc-s unlike the jack and danny , you purport to be. I have read and digested your many comments and none of them relate to the issues , because you are so consumed by all that is Claret and Blue, that you cannot accept the truth ........go see a vet and dont be scared when he tells you you need putting down..a relief for all concerned[/p][/quote]I don't want to humour you, I'm happy to carry on humiliating you..... Your post asked why would anybody listen to this man. You were given the answer, he has football expertise as a player and a manager that you obviously cannot comprehend. As a true dingle retard you then throw a hissy fit because that's how you always respond when embarrassed and faced with a superior intellect. Run along now. greenscreener
  • Score: 8

1:20pm Wed 6 Aug 14

jack went up says...

garry_stockton wrote:
Nodads, if you read what was written and not what you want to believe , I never questioned his playing ability and his days as a player..............

....
His managerial career is nothing short of below average depending on which blinkers you are wearing.........
Secondly , when I put my hands down my trousers I have a pair of balloc-s
unlike the jack and danny , you purport to be.
I have read and digested your many comments and none of them relate to the issues , because you are so consumed by all that is Claret and Blue, that you cannot accept the truth ........go see a vet and dont be scared when he tells you you need putting down..a relief for all concerned
Does not seem to mediocre to me :-

Wales took the to the euro play offs , beating Italy 2-1 on the way ( something England haven't done for a bit)

Blackburn

6th, 10th and 7 th in the premier league

UEFA league qualification

3 cup semi finals

City

1st semi cup semi final since 1981

Beat barcelona 1-0

Qtr finals of the UEFA cup

Fulham

8 th in the premier league

Uefa League place

QPR

Kept them in the Premier league

Stoke

Finished 9th highest position since 1974/5 season

Yes see you what you mean pretty average really
[quote][p][bold]garry_stockton[/bold] wrote: Nodads, if you read what was written and not what you want to believe , I never questioned his playing ability and his days as a player.............. .... His managerial career is nothing short of below average depending on which blinkers you are wearing......... Secondly , when I put my hands down my trousers I have a pair of balloc-s unlike the jack and danny , you purport to be. I have read and digested your many comments and none of them relate to the issues , because you are so consumed by all that is Claret and Blue, that you cannot accept the truth ........go see a vet and dont be scared when he tells you you need putting down..a relief for all concerned[/p][/quote]Does not seem to mediocre to me :- Wales took the to the euro play offs , beating Italy 2-1 on the way ( something England haven't done for a bit) Blackburn 6th, 10th and 7 th in the premier league UEFA league qualification 3 cup semi finals City 1st semi cup semi final since 1981 Beat barcelona 1-0 Qtr finals of the UEFA cup Fulham 8 th in the premier league Uefa League place QPR Kept them in the Premier league Stoke Finished 9th highest position since 1974/5 season Yes see you what you mean pretty average really jack went up
  • Score: 7

1:34pm Wed 6 Aug 14

more bans than ray - brfc lxxv says...

jack went up wrote:
garry_stockton wrote:
Nodads, if you read what was written and not what you want to believe , I never questioned his playing ability and his days as a player..............


....
His managerial career is nothing short of below average depending on which blinkers you are wearing.........
Secondly , when I put my hands down my trousers I have a pair of balloc-s
unlike the jack and danny , you purport to be.
I have read and digested your many comments and none of them relate to the issues , because you are so consumed by all that is Claret and Blue, that you cannot accept the truth ........go see a vet and dont be scared when he tells you you need putting down..a relief for all concerned
Does not seem to mediocre to me :-

Wales took the to the euro play offs , beating Italy 2-1 on the way ( something England haven't done for a bit)

Blackburn

6th, 10th and 7 th in the premier league

UEFA league qualification

3 cup semi finals

City

1st semi cup semi final since 1981

Beat barcelona 1-0

Qtr finals of the UEFA cup

Fulham

8 th in the premier league

Uefa League place

QPR

Kept them in the Premier league

Stoke

Finished 9th highest position since 1974/5 season

Yes see you what you mean pretty average really
Wasting your time pal, dingles dont deal with facts. They invent a myth then convince themselves it's true. Been going on in that big village for years
[quote][p][bold]jack went up[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]garry_stockton[/bold] wrote: Nodads, if you read what was written and not what you want to believe , I never questioned his playing ability and his days as a player.............. .... His managerial career is nothing short of below average depending on which blinkers you are wearing......... Secondly , when I put my hands down my trousers I have a pair of balloc-s unlike the jack and danny , you purport to be. I have read and digested your many comments and none of them relate to the issues , because you are so consumed by all that is Claret and Blue, that you cannot accept the truth ........go see a vet and dont be scared when he tells you you need putting down..a relief for all concerned[/p][/quote]Does not seem to mediocre to me :- Wales took the to the euro play offs , beating Italy 2-1 on the way ( something England haven't done for a bit) Blackburn 6th, 10th and 7 th in the premier league UEFA league qualification 3 cup semi finals City 1st semi cup semi final since 1981 Beat barcelona 1-0 Qtr finals of the UEFA cup Fulham 8 th in the premier league Uefa League place QPR Kept them in the Premier league Stoke Finished 9th highest position since 1974/5 season Yes see you what you mean pretty average really[/p][/quote]Wasting your time pal, dingles dont deal with facts. They invent a myth then convince themselves it's true. Been going on in that big village for years more bans than ray - brfc lxxv
  • Score: 7

1:39pm Wed 6 Aug 14

Jr11BRFC says...

garry_stockton wrote:
Mark Hughes career has gone from strength to strength on his travels with Stoke, QPR, Fulham and even Man City................

....................

......
Why would anybody listen to this man who has been dismissed for not achieving acceptable results on a regular managerial basis???
All the bleating from Nodads sufferers will not disguise the fact that he left Wovers because they were sheyete (on and off the field).
IF the Chicken farmers keep clear of all agricultural disease, they MAY be able to enjoy the fight against relegation, otherwise the inevitable will happen, and nothing Hughes says or Happy Jack supporters wish will stop the inevitable..........

......
Have a look at Forest they are sheyting themselves, hence the new contracts and the fire sale.....alah Rhodes Ho Ho Ho.....
before you get excited at getting him back, nobody will pay his extotionate wages for you..nobody!!!
*extortionate
[quote][p][bold]garry_stockton[/bold] wrote: Mark Hughes career has gone from strength to strength on his travels with Stoke, QPR, Fulham and even Man City................ .................... ...... Why would anybody listen to this man who has been dismissed for not achieving acceptable results on a regular managerial basis??? All the bleating from Nodads sufferers will not disguise the fact that he left Wovers because they were sheyete (on and off the field). IF the Chicken farmers keep clear of all agricultural disease, they MAY be able to enjoy the fight against relegation, otherwise the inevitable will happen, and nothing Hughes says or Happy Jack supporters wish will stop the inevitable.......... ...... Have a look at Forest they are sheyting themselves, hence the new contracts and the fire sale.....alah Rhodes Ho Ho Ho..... before you get excited at getting him back, nobody will pay his extotionate wages for you..nobody!!![/p][/quote]*extortionate Jr11BRFC
  • Score: 0

1:45pm Wed 6 Aug 14

Jr11BRFC says...

garry_stockton wrote:
Nodads, if you read what was written and not what you want to believe , I never questioned his playing ability and his days as a player..............

....
His managerial career is nothing short of below average depending on which blinkers you are wearing.........
Secondly , when I put my hands down my trousers I have a pair of balloc-s
unlike the jack and danny , you purport to be.
I have read and digested your many comments and none of them relate to the issues , because you are so consumed by all that is Claret and Blue, that you cannot accept the truth ........go see a vet and dont be scared when he tells you you need putting down..a relief for all concerned
I don't know wether you are intending to use ellipsis throughout your posts but just to let you know its three full stops not one...
[quote][p][bold]garry_stockton[/bold] wrote: Nodads, if you read what was written and not what you want to believe , I never questioned his playing ability and his days as a player.............. .... His managerial career is nothing short of below average depending on which blinkers you are wearing......... Secondly , when I put my hands down my trousers I have a pair of balloc-s unlike the jack and danny , you purport to be. I have read and digested your many comments and none of them relate to the issues , because you are so consumed by all that is Claret and Blue, that you cannot accept the truth ........go see a vet and dont be scared when he tells you you need putting down..a relief for all concerned[/p][/quote]I don't know wether you are intending to use ellipsis throughout your posts but just to let you know its three full stops not one... Jr11BRFC
  • Score: 1

1:46pm Wed 6 Aug 14

Jr11BRFC says...

Jr11BRFC wrote:
garry_stockton wrote:
Nodads, if you read what was written and not what you want to believe , I never questioned his playing ability and his days as a player..............


....
His managerial career is nothing short of below average depending on which blinkers you are wearing.........
Secondly , when I put my hands down my trousers I have a pair of balloc-s
unlike the jack and danny , you purport to be.
I have read and digested your many comments and none of them relate to the issues , because you are so consumed by all that is Claret and Blue, that you cannot accept the truth ........go see a vet and dont be scared when he tells you you need putting down..a relief for all concerned
I don't know wether you are intending to use ellipsis throughout your posts but just to let you know its three full stops not one...
or ten.
[quote][p][bold]Jr11BRFC[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]garry_stockton[/bold] wrote: Nodads, if you read what was written and not what you want to believe , I never questioned his playing ability and his days as a player.............. .... His managerial career is nothing short of below average depending on which blinkers you are wearing......... Secondly , when I put my hands down my trousers I have a pair of balloc-s unlike the jack and danny , you purport to be. I have read and digested your many comments and none of them relate to the issues , because you are so consumed by all that is Claret and Blue, that you cannot accept the truth ........go see a vet and dont be scared when he tells you you need putting down..a relief for all concerned[/p][/quote]I don't know wether you are intending to use ellipsis throughout your posts but just to let you know its three full stops not one...[/p][/quote]or ten. Jr11BRFC
  • Score: 1

2:36pm Wed 6 Aug 14

andy1 says...

Mark Hughes hahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahaha thanks for the Joke you after your job back with the No Dads when your sacked by Stoke. No Dads cant afford to sack Bowyer they are still paying other managers off even if he screws up.
Mark Hughes hahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha thanks for the Joke you after your job back with the No Dads when your sacked by Stoke. No Dads cant afford to sack Bowyer they are still paying other managers off even if he screws up. andy1
  • Score: -2

2:40pm Wed 6 Aug 14

jack went up says...

andy1 wrote:
Mark Hughes hahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahaha thanks for the Joke you after your job back with the No Dads when your sacked by Stoke. No Dads cant afford to sack Bowyer they are still paying other managers off even if he screws up.
wow blown away, stunning stuff
[quote][p][bold]andy1[/bold] wrote: Mark Hughes hahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha thanks for the Joke you after your job back with the No Dads when your sacked by Stoke. No Dads cant afford to sack Bowyer they are still paying other managers off even if he screws up.[/p][/quote]wow blown away, stunning stuff jack went up
  • Score: 3

3:05pm Wed 6 Aug 14

jim 2012 says...

Jr11BRFC wrote:
Jr11BRFC wrote:
garry_stockton wrote:
Nodads, if you read what was written and not what you want to believe , I never questioned his playing ability and his days as a player..............



....
His managerial career is nothing short of below average depending on which blinkers you are wearing.........
Secondly , when I put my hands down my trousers I have a pair of balloc-s
unlike the jack and danny , you purport to be.
I have read and digested your many comments and none of them relate to the issues , because you are so consumed by all that is Claret and Blue, that you cannot accept the truth ........go see a vet and dont be scared when he tells you you need putting down..a relief for all concerned
I don't know wether you are intending to use ellipsis throughout your posts but just to let you know its three full stops not one...
or ten.
It,s whether you are
Not wether you are
[quote][p][bold]Jr11BRFC[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Jr11BRFC[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]garry_stockton[/bold] wrote: Nodads, if you read what was written and not what you want to believe , I never questioned his playing ability and his days as a player.............. .... His managerial career is nothing short of below average depending on which blinkers you are wearing......... Secondly , when I put my hands down my trousers I have a pair of balloc-s unlike the jack and danny , you purport to be. I have read and digested your many comments and none of them relate to the issues , because you are so consumed by all that is Claret and Blue, that you cannot accept the truth ........go see a vet and dont be scared when he tells you you need putting down..a relief for all concerned[/p][/quote]I don't know wether you are intending to use ellipsis throughout your posts but just to let you know its three full stops not one...[/p][/quote]or ten.[/p][/quote]It,s whether you are Not wether you are jim 2012
  • Score: -8

3:19pm Wed 6 Aug 14

jim 2012 says...

steralc wrote:
Other than being doomed
You're doomed
Doomed I tell thee
Doomed
Yes but burnley are still 4/7 favorites to be relegated
Doomed before a ball is kicked or a goal is conceited
be careful what you wish for it might come back and bite you on the backside
[quote][p][bold]steralc[/bold] wrote: Other than being doomed You're doomed Doomed I tell thee Doomed[/p][/quote]Yes but burnley are still 4/7 favorites to be relegated Doomed before a ball is kicked or a goal is conceited be careful what you wish for it might come back and bite you on the backside jim 2012
  • Score: -3

3:34pm Wed 6 Aug 14

John Churchill says...

Blackburn Rovers are soon going to be in the top league. We astute manager and we are also owners. The fans are pretty good friends.

I'm happy with the circumstances.

Burnleys listen and know what a monkey can not remember the taste of ginger?
Blackburn Rovers are soon going to be in the top league. We astute manager and we are also owners. The fans are pretty good friends. I'm happy with the circumstances. Burnleys listen and know what a monkey can not remember the taste of ginger? John Churchill
  • Score: -13

4:04pm Wed 6 Aug 14

Mr Ted Maul says...

andy1 wrote:
Mark Hughes hahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha thanks for the Joke you after your job back with the No Dads when your sacked by Stoke. No Dads cant afford to sack Bowyer they are still paying other managers off even if he screws up.
Going by the Telegraph's lead story, you might want to revise your use of the phrase "no-dad" there my little polydactyl pal.

It would seem that Burnley really is the town of the illegitimate.

You can't argue with facts.

Bet you hate Father's Day! So many options!
[quote][p][bold]andy1[/bold] wrote: Mark Hughes hahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha thanks for the Joke you after your job back with the No Dads when your sacked by Stoke. No Dads cant afford to sack Bowyer they are still paying other managers off even if he screws up.[/p][/quote]Going by the Telegraph's lead story, you might want to revise your use of the phrase "no-dad" there my little polydactyl pal. It would seem that Burnley really is the town of the illegitimate. You can't argue with facts. Bet you hate Father's Day! So many options! Mr Ted Maul
  • Score: -3

5:47pm Wed 6 Aug 14

tall in the saddle says...

John Churchill wrote:
Blackburn Rovers are soon going to be in the top league. We astute manager and we are also owners. The fans are pretty good friends.

I'm happy with the circumstances.

Burnleys listen and know what a monkey can not remember the taste of ginger?
A very articulate post that. I am pretty good on languages but I’m stumped here.
[quote][p][bold]John Churchill[/bold] wrote: Blackburn Rovers are soon going to be in the top league. We astute manager and we are also owners. The fans are pretty good friends. I'm happy with the circumstances. Burnleys listen and know what a monkey can not remember the taste of ginger?[/p][/quote]A very articulate post that. I am pretty good on languages but I’m stumped here. tall in the saddle
  • Score: 1

5:48pm Wed 6 Aug 14

johnley says...

I am a Burnley fan, with all my heart, i do hope for the best for Blackburn. i do feel for the fan's, good luck for the new season guys.
I am a Burnley fan, with all my heart, i do hope for the best for Blackburn. i do feel for the fan's, good luck for the new season guys. johnley
  • Score: 2

6:32pm Wed 6 Aug 14

owd nick says...

tall in the saddle wrote:
John Churchill wrote:
Blackburn Rovers are soon going to be in the top league. We astute manager and we are also owners. The fans are pretty good friends.

I'm happy with the circumstances.

Burnleys listen and know what a monkey can not remember the taste of ginger?
A very articulate post that. I am pretty good on languages but I’m stumped here.
It's either a Burnley fan extracting the urine, a Rovers fan extracting the urine or a member of the ICC speaking gibberish again while searching for the dummy it spat out over Anderson.

My money is on the latter, just.
[quote][p][bold]tall in the saddle[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]John Churchill[/bold] wrote: Blackburn Rovers are soon going to be in the top league. We astute manager and we are also owners. The fans are pretty good friends. I'm happy with the circumstances. Burnleys listen and know what a monkey can not remember the taste of ginger?[/p][/quote]A very articulate post that. I am pretty good on languages but I’m stumped here.[/p][/quote]It's either a Burnley fan extracting the urine, a Rovers fan extracting the urine or a member of the ICC speaking gibberish again while searching for the dummy it spat out over Anderson. My money is on the latter, just. owd nick
  • Score: 2

7:22pm Wed 6 Aug 14

goldfinger59 says...

garry_stockton wrote:
Mark Hughes career has gone from strength to strength on his travels with Stoke, QPR, Fulham and even Man City................

....................

......
Why would anybody listen to this man who has been dismissed for not achieving acceptable results on a regular managerial basis???
All the bleating from Nodads sufferers will not disguise the fact that he left Wovers because they were sheyete (on and off the field).
IF the Chicken farmers keep clear of all agricultural disease, they MAY be able to enjoy the fight against relegation, otherwise the inevitable will happen, and nothing Hughes says or Happy Jack supporters wish will stop the inevitable..........

......
Have a look at Forest they are sheyting themselves, hence the new contracts and the fire sale.....alah Rhodes Ho Ho Ho.....
before you get excited at getting him back, nobody will pay his extotionate wages for you..nobody!!!
"extotionate" never heard this word before numb nuts.
[quote][p][bold]garry_stockton[/bold] wrote: Mark Hughes career has gone from strength to strength on his travels with Stoke, QPR, Fulham and even Man City................ .................... ...... Why would anybody listen to this man who has been dismissed for not achieving acceptable results on a regular managerial basis??? All the bleating from Nodads sufferers will not disguise the fact that he left Wovers because they were sheyete (on and off the field). IF the Chicken farmers keep clear of all agricultural disease, they MAY be able to enjoy the fight against relegation, otherwise the inevitable will happen, and nothing Hughes says or Happy Jack supporters wish will stop the inevitable.......... ...... Have a look at Forest they are sheyting themselves, hence the new contracts and the fire sale.....alah Rhodes Ho Ho Ho..... before you get excited at getting him back, nobody will pay his extotionate wages for you..nobody!!![/p][/quote]"extotionate" never heard this word before numb nuts. goldfinger59
  • Score: 2

7:56pm Wed 6 Aug 14

madari says...

Madari the snake charmer says:

For the deluded No dads FFP explained:

http://tinyurl.com/c
o8smjl
Madari the snake charmer says: For the deluded No dads FFP explained: http://tinyurl.com/c o8smjl madari
  • Score: 4

8:22pm Wed 6 Aug 14

noddy57 says...

Mark Hughes knows a decent team when he sees one and l have no reason to doubt him. The crucial Ingredient to any successful team is cover for any injuries to important players! without that you wont make it unless you can stay clear of them in the first place.C O Y B.
Mark Hughes knows a decent team when he sees one and l have no reason to doubt him. The crucial Ingredient to any successful team is cover for any injuries to important players! without that you wont make it unless you can stay clear of them in the first place.C O Y B. noddy57
  • Score: 0

8:27pm Wed 6 Aug 14

jim 2012 says...

madari wrote:
Madari the snake charmer says:

For the deluded No dads FFP explained:

http://tinyurl.com/c

o8smjl
OK
[quote][p][bold]madari[/bold] wrote: Madari the snake charmer says: For the deluded No dads FFP explained: http://tinyurl.com/c o8smjl[/p][/quote]OK jim 2012
  • Score: -3

8:34pm Wed 6 Aug 14

TurfMoor Tom says...

Hate to disagree with Sparky but I think we're going backwards at the moment, the signings we've made have been very poor after an 8th placed finish last season. If anything we are substantially weaker as a unit and we've have very little creativity and strength in the midfield, I fear we'll get steamrollered by one or two sides this season. The club should have invested heavily to get us out of this godforsaken division. It makes me sick to see us in the Championship while that lot are coining it in up there in the big league. If only we'd beaten those dirty dingles, we wouldn't be in such a mess. Why couldn't we beat them! WHY WHY WHY!
Hate to disagree with Sparky but I think we're going backwards at the moment, the signings we've made have been very poor after an 8th placed finish last season. If anything we are substantially weaker as a unit and we've have very little creativity and strength in the midfield, I fear we'll get steamrollered by one or two sides this season. The club should have invested heavily to get us out of this godforsaken division. It makes me sick to see us in the Championship while that lot are coining it in up there in the big league. If only we'd beaten those dirty dingles, we wouldn't be in such a mess. Why couldn't we beat them! WHY WHY WHY! TurfMoor Tom
  • Score: 0

10:10pm Wed 6 Aug 14

Stone Island: says...

TurfMoor Tom wrote:
Hate to disagree with Sparky but I think we're going backwards at the moment, the signings we've made have been very poor after an 8th placed finish last season. If anything we are substantially weaker as a unit and we've have very little creativity and strength in the midfield, I fear we'll get steamrollered by one or two sides this season. The club should have invested heavily to get us out of this godforsaken division. It makes me sick to see us in the Championship while that lot are coining it in up there in the big league. If only we'd beaten those dirty dingles, we wouldn't be in such a mess. Why couldn't we beat them! WHY WHY WHY!
If anyone on here believes you're a Rovers fan, then they're as thick as you.
So jog on batty boy.
[quote][p][bold]TurfMoor Tom[/bold] wrote: Hate to disagree with Sparky but I think we're going backwards at the moment, the signings we've made have been very poor after an 8th placed finish last season. If anything we are substantially weaker as a unit and we've have very little creativity and strength in the midfield, I fear we'll get steamrollered by one or two sides this season. The club should have invested heavily to get us out of this godforsaken division. It makes me sick to see us in the Championship while that lot are coining it in up there in the big league. If only we'd beaten those dirty dingles, we wouldn't be in such a mess. Why couldn't we beat them! WHY WHY WHY![/p][/quote]If anyone on here believes you're a Rovers fan, then they're as thick as you. So jog on batty boy. Stone Island:
  • Score: -1

10:29pm Wed 6 Aug 14

mjp 53 says...

steralc wrote:
Other than being doomed
You're doomed
Doomed I tell thee
Doomed
Hughes has obviously been glue sniffing in the park again.
[quote][p][bold]steralc[/bold] wrote: Other than being doomed You're doomed Doomed I tell thee Doomed[/p][/quote]Hughes has obviously been glue sniffing in the park again. mjp 53
  • Score: 2

10:30pm Wed 6 Aug 14

mjp 53 says...

Stone Island: wrote:
TurfMoor Tom wrote:
Hate to disagree with Sparky but I think we're going backwards at the moment, the signings we've made have been very poor after an 8th placed finish last season. If anything we are substantially weaker as a unit and we've have very little creativity and strength in the midfield, I fear we'll get steamrollered by one or two sides this season. The club should have invested heavily to get us out of this godforsaken division. It makes me sick to see us in the Championship while that lot are coining it in up there in the big league. If only we'd beaten those dirty dingles, we wouldn't be in such a mess. Why couldn't we beat them! WHY WHY WHY!
If anyone on here believes you're a Rovers fan, then they're as thick as you.
So jog on batty boy.
He is and believe it or not he is mentally incapable of stringing more than 2 sentences together in his Wilpshire mud hut..
[quote][p][bold]Stone Island:[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]TurfMoor Tom[/bold] wrote: Hate to disagree with Sparky but I think we're going backwards at the moment, the signings we've made have been very poor after an 8th placed finish last season. If anything we are substantially weaker as a unit and we've have very little creativity and strength in the midfield, I fear we'll get steamrollered by one or two sides this season. The club should have invested heavily to get us out of this godforsaken division. It makes me sick to see us in the Championship while that lot are coining it in up there in the big league. If only we'd beaten those dirty dingles, we wouldn't be in such a mess. Why couldn't we beat them! WHY WHY WHY![/p][/quote]If anyone on here believes you're a Rovers fan, then they're as thick as you. So jog on batty boy.[/p][/quote]He is and believe it or not he is mentally incapable of stringing more than 2 sentences together in his Wilpshire mud hut.. mjp 53
  • Score: 2

10:42pm Wed 6 Aug 14

Stone Island: says...

mjp 53 wrote:
Stone Island: wrote:
TurfMoor Tom wrote:
Hate to disagree with Sparky but I think we're going backwards at the moment, the signings we've made have been very poor after an 8th placed finish last season. If anything we are substantially weaker as a unit and we've have very little creativity and strength in the midfield, I fear we'll get steamrollered by one or two sides this season. The club should have invested heavily to get us out of this godforsaken division. It makes me sick to see us in the Championship while that lot are coining it in up there in the big league. If only we'd beaten those dirty dingles, we wouldn't be in such a mess. Why couldn't we beat them! WHY WHY WHY!
If anyone on here believes you're a Rovers fan, then they're as thick as you.
So jog on batty boy.
He is and believe it or not he is mentally incapable of stringing more than 2 sentences together in his Wilpshire mud hut..
You are as thick as him then.
[quote][p][bold]mjp 53[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Stone Island:[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]TurfMoor Tom[/bold] wrote: Hate to disagree with Sparky but I think we're going backwards at the moment, the signings we've made have been very poor after an 8th placed finish last season. If anything we are substantially weaker as a unit and we've have very little creativity and strength in the midfield, I fear we'll get steamrollered by one or two sides this season. The club should have invested heavily to get us out of this godforsaken division. It makes me sick to see us in the Championship while that lot are coining it in up there in the big league. If only we'd beaten those dirty dingles, we wouldn't be in such a mess. Why couldn't we beat them! WHY WHY WHY![/p][/quote]If anyone on here believes you're a Rovers fan, then they're as thick as you. So jog on batty boy.[/p][/quote]He is and believe it or not he is mentally incapable of stringing more than 2 sentences together in his Wilpshire mud hut..[/p][/quote]You are as thick as him then. Stone Island:
  • Score: -2

10:53pm Wed 6 Aug 14

TurfMoor Tom says...

Stone Island: wrote:
TurfMoor Tom wrote:
Hate to disagree with Sparky but I think we're going backwards at the moment, the signings we've made have been very poor after an 8th placed finish last season. If anything we are substantially weaker as a unit and we've have very little creativity and strength in the midfield, I fear we'll get steamrollered by one or two sides this season. The club should have invested heavily to get us out of this godforsaken division. It makes me sick to see us in the Championship while that lot are coining it in up there in the big league. If only we'd beaten those dirty dingles, we wouldn't be in such a mess. Why couldn't we beat them! WHY WHY WHY!
If anyone on here believes you're a Rovers fan, then they're as thick as you.
So jog on batty boy.
Wake up and smell the poultry.

We're done. It's game over for us if we don't go up this season, and I mean game over. Our only hope is that another Jack Walker crawls out of the woodwork and pumps his life savings into us. What are the chances of that happening.
[quote][p][bold]Stone Island:[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]TurfMoor Tom[/bold] wrote: Hate to disagree with Sparky but I think we're going backwards at the moment, the signings we've made have been very poor after an 8th placed finish last season. If anything we are substantially weaker as a unit and we've have very little creativity and strength in the midfield, I fear we'll get steamrollered by one or two sides this season. The club should have invested heavily to get us out of this godforsaken division. It makes me sick to see us in the Championship while that lot are coining it in up there in the big league. If only we'd beaten those dirty dingles, we wouldn't be in such a mess. Why couldn't we beat them! WHY WHY WHY![/p][/quote]If anyone on here believes you're a Rovers fan, then they're as thick as you. So jog on batty boy.[/p][/quote]Wake up and smell the poultry. We're done. It's game over for us if we don't go up this season, and I mean game over. Our only hope is that another Jack Walker crawls out of the woodwork and pumps his life savings into us. What are the chances of that happening. TurfMoor Tom
  • Score: -1

11:12pm Wed 6 Aug 14

Stone Island: says...

TurfMoor Tom wrote:
Stone Island: wrote:
TurfMoor Tom wrote:
Hate to disagree with Sparky but I think we're going backwards at the moment, the signings we've made have been very poor after an 8th placed finish last season. If anything we are substantially weaker as a unit and we've have very little creativity and strength in the midfield, I fear we'll get steamrollered by one or two sides this season. The club should have invested heavily to get us out of this godforsaken division. It makes me sick to see us in the Championship while that lot are coining it in up there in the big league. If only we'd beaten those dirty dingles, we wouldn't be in such a mess. Why couldn't we beat them! WHY WHY WHY!
If anyone on here believes you're a Rovers fan, then they're as thick as you.
So jog on batty boy.
Wake up and smell the poultry.

We're done. It's game over for us if we don't go up this season, and I mean game over. Our only hope is that another Jack Walker crawls out of the woodwork and pumps his life savings into us. What are the chances of that happening.
http://i.imgur.com/2
KC0H4D.jpg
[quote][p][bold]TurfMoor Tom[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Stone Island:[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]TurfMoor Tom[/bold] wrote: Hate to disagree with Sparky but I think we're going backwards at the moment, the signings we've made have been very poor after an 8th placed finish last season. If anything we are substantially weaker as a unit and we've have very little creativity and strength in the midfield, I fear we'll get steamrollered by one or two sides this season. The club should have invested heavily to get us out of this godforsaken division. It makes me sick to see us in the Championship while that lot are coining it in up there in the big league. If only we'd beaten those dirty dingles, we wouldn't be in such a mess. Why couldn't we beat them! WHY WHY WHY![/p][/quote]If anyone on here believes you're a Rovers fan, then they're as thick as you. So jog on batty boy.[/p][/quote]Wake up and smell the poultry. We're done. It's game over for us if we don't go up this season, and I mean game over. Our only hope is that another Jack Walker crawls out of the woodwork and pumps his life savings into us. What are the chances of that happening.[/p][/quote]http://i.imgur.com/2 KC0H4D.jpg Stone Island:
  • Score: 0

9:50am Thu 7 Aug 14

Benji_Blackburn says...

Notice how lately all articles have related to Rovers, with not one mention of Burnleys lack of diversity in order to maintain a premier league position (which is highly unlikely). Then all of a sudden the comments section is crammed with Dingles screaming "please pay attention to us whilst we're in the limelight, we want to bask in our only season within our lifetimes when we're a league above you" it's nothing short of pathetic. That being said once we get promoted this season and trade places with the inbreds rest assure their lot will avoid Rovers articles like the plague. Suppose it's endurable for one season! After all any logical thinking football fan would see the progress Bowyer has made and that Hughes comments come from a manager that knows what he's talking about when it comes to great potential in a player that may have been overlooked (sound like Bowyer anyone?). Onwards and upwards for the mighty BLUES!!!!
Notice how lately all articles have related to Rovers, with not one mention of Burnleys lack of diversity in order to maintain a premier league position (which is highly unlikely). Then all of a sudden the comments section is crammed with Dingles screaming "please pay attention to us whilst we're in the limelight, we want to bask in our only season within our lifetimes when we're a league above you" it's nothing short of pathetic. That being said once we get promoted this season and trade places with the inbreds rest assure their lot will avoid Rovers articles like the plague. Suppose it's endurable for one season! After all any logical thinking football fan would see the progress Bowyer has made and that Hughes comments come from a manager that knows what he's talking about when it comes to great potential in a player that may have been overlooked (sound like Bowyer anyone?). Onwards and upwards for the mighty BLUES!!!! Benji_Blackburn
  • Score: 3

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree