Rovers urge fans to buy Bolton tickets

This Is Lancashire: Rovers urge fans to buy Bolton tickets Rovers urge fans to buy Bolton tickets

Blackburn Rovers are urging fans to get their tickets in advance for Saturday’s derby clash at Bolton Wanderers.

Bolton are yet to decide if they will be selling tickets on the day to visiting supporters.

 

MORE TOP STORIES

East Lancashire farmer kept 37 dogs in ‘faeces-ridden’ conditions

Warning after skimming device found on East Lancashire cash points

VIDEO: East Lancashire girl becomes national star in viral 'Three' advert

 

Rovers have around 700 tickets remaining.

Comments (23)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

9:18am Thu 27 Feb 14

look.up.blackburn says...

700 empty seats for a derby game.

What a shambles.
700 empty seats for a derby game. What a shambles. look.up.blackburn

9:57am Thu 27 Feb 14

Mooksters says...

I bought tickets on Monday – for the top tier. The 700 tickets remaining refers to the second allocation as the first allocation was sold out. I think the issue here is that the tickets (for me online anyway) were £33.00 (£26 or £27 for lower tier initial allocation) and £12.00 for my son – so it isn’t cheap which may be putting punters off.
I bought tickets on Monday – for the top tier. The 700 tickets remaining refers to the second allocation as the first allocation was sold out. I think the issue here is that the tickets (for me online anyway) were £33.00 (£26 or £27 for lower tier initial allocation) and £12.00 for my son – so it isn’t cheap which may be putting punters off. Mooksters

10:43am Thu 27 Feb 14

earwego says...

look.up.blackburn wrote:
700 empty seats for a derby game.

What a shambles.
3rd August 2013 local Derby match Burnley at home to Bolton Attendance 12919 ...repeat 12919 you couldn't even sell yours for a home match.nearly 2000 Bolton supporters. What a shambles
[quote][p][bold]look.up.blackburn[/bold] wrote: 700 empty seats for a derby game. What a shambles.[/p][/quote]3rd August 2013 local Derby match Burnley at home to Bolton Attendance 12919 ...repeat 12919 you couldn't even sell yours for a home match.nearly 2000 Bolton supporters. What a shambles earwego

10:46am Thu 27 Feb 14

earwego says...

look.up.blackburn wrote:
700 empty seats for a derby game.

What a shambles.
8000 empty seats for a derby match at HOME, Beyond a shambles.
[quote][p][bold]look.up.blackburn[/bold] wrote: 700 empty seats for a derby game. What a shambles.[/p][/quote]8000 empty seats for a derby match at HOME, Beyond a shambles. earwego

11:43am Thu 27 Feb 14

Champagne plus charlie says...

earwego wrote:
look.up.blackburn wrote:
700 empty seats for a derby game.

What a shambles.
3rd August 2013 local Derby match Burnley at home to Bolton Attendance 12919 ...repeat 12919 you couldn't even sell yours for a home match.nearly 2000 Bolton supporters. What a shambles
Burnley took 2800 fans to Bolton on a TUESDAY night.

Surely massive Blackburn will manage to sell more than that for a SATURDAY game?

Surely?
[quote][p][bold]earwego[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]look.up.blackburn[/bold] wrote: 700 empty seats for a derby game. What a shambles.[/p][/quote]3rd August 2013 local Derby match Burnley at home to Bolton Attendance 12919 ...repeat 12919 you couldn't even sell yours for a home match.nearly 2000 Bolton supporters. What a shambles[/p][/quote]Burnley took 2800 fans to Bolton on a TUESDAY night. Surely massive Blackburn will manage to sell more than that for a SATURDAY game? Surely? Champagne plus charlie

11:51am Thu 27 Feb 14

Commencal Rover says...

£33 (€40) to watch a mid table championship match, is a scandal. Its cheaper to watch Real Madrid, Barcelona or Bayern Munich.

Let them have empty seats..............
£33 (€40) to watch a mid table championship match, is a scandal. Its cheaper to watch Real Madrid, Barcelona or Bayern Munich. Let them have empty seats.............. Commencal Rover

11:51am Thu 27 Feb 14

Frisson says...

look.up.blackburn wrote:
700 empty seats for a derby game.

What a shambles.
Bolton game IS NOT A DERBY MATCH. They have no rivals. Just because they are 20 miles away does not make the game a derby.
[quote][p][bold]look.up.blackburn[/bold] wrote: 700 empty seats for a derby game. What a shambles.[/p][/quote]Bolton game IS NOT A DERBY MATCH. They have no rivals. Just because they are 20 miles away does not make the game a derby. Frisson

11:53am Thu 27 Feb 14

Champagne plus charlie says...

Frisson wrote:
look.up.blackburn wrote:
700 empty seats for a derby game.

What a shambles.
Bolton game IS NOT A DERBY MATCH. They have no rivals. Just because they are 20 miles away does not make the game a derby.
Ha ha ha

Righto then, Blackburn v Bolton is apparently NOT a derby any more.

Phew, just as well you have still got loads of tickets left then?
[quote][p][bold]Frisson[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]look.up.blackburn[/bold] wrote: 700 empty seats for a derby game. What a shambles.[/p][/quote]Bolton game IS NOT A DERBY MATCH. They have no rivals. Just because they are 20 miles away does not make the game a derby.[/p][/quote]Ha ha ha Righto then, Blackburn v Bolton is apparently NOT a derby any more. Phew, just as well you have still got loads of tickets left then? Champagne plus charlie

12:03pm Thu 27 Feb 14

Frisson says...

Champagne plus charlie wrote:
Frisson wrote:
look.up.blackburn wrote:
700 empty seats for a derby game.

What a shambles.
Bolton game IS NOT A DERBY MATCH. They have no rivals. Just because they are 20 miles away does not make the game a derby.
Ha ha ha

Righto then, Blackburn v Bolton is apparently NOT a derby any more.

Phew, just as well you have still got loads of tickets left then?
it never has been to us. Maybe to them because they dont really have any rivals unless you class Bury (nearest ground to them) as rivals, may be Oldham too
[quote][p][bold]Champagne plus charlie[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Frisson[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]look.up.blackburn[/bold] wrote: 700 empty seats for a derby game. What a shambles.[/p][/quote]Bolton game IS NOT A DERBY MATCH. They have no rivals. Just because they are 20 miles away does not make the game a derby.[/p][/quote]Ha ha ha Righto then, Blackburn v Bolton is apparently NOT a derby any more. Phew, just as well you have still got loads of tickets left then?[/p][/quote]it never has been to us. Maybe to them because they dont really have any rivals unless you class Bury (nearest ground to them) as rivals, may be Oldham too Frisson

12:05pm Thu 27 Feb 14

Champagne plus charlie says...

Bolton v Bury historically was a big game and definitely both clubs fiercest derby.

Not been played much obviously in recent years.
Bolton v Bury historically was a big game and definitely both clubs fiercest derby. Not been played much obviously in recent years. Champagne plus charlie

12:36pm Thu 27 Feb 14

look.up.blackburn says...

Frisson wrote:
look.up.blackburn wrote:
700 empty seats for a derby game.

What a shambles.
Bolton game IS NOT A DERBY MATCH. They have no rivals. Just because they are 20 miles away does not make the game a derby.
"Bolton game IS NOT A DERBY MATCH."

Hahahaha thick tw4t.
[quote][p][bold]Frisson[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]look.up.blackburn[/bold] wrote: 700 empty seats for a derby game. What a shambles.[/p][/quote]Bolton game IS NOT A DERBY MATCH. They have no rivals. Just because they are 20 miles away does not make the game a derby.[/p][/quote]"Bolton game IS NOT A DERBY MATCH." Hahahaha thick tw4t. look.up.blackburn

12:56pm Thu 27 Feb 14

jack01 says...

Given that Burnley can only scrape together between 10 and 11 thousand home supporters per week despite having occupied a top three position for more than four months I think tells us everything we need to know about that club and their support.

Its even more hilarious when you get internet obsessed freaks on here who never go to games themselves who are trying to mock other clubs support on the basis of a few hundred tickets left unsold. 13k home support against Blackburn and 10k against Bolton. That is pathetic. End of story.

It will be interesting to see what happens IF Burnley do reach the Premier League. Last time they gave away thousands of tickets which meant t'tuf was reasonably full most weeks. If they don't do that again it will probably be 15-16k stuff.
Given that Burnley can only scrape together between 10 and 11 thousand home supporters per week despite having occupied a top three position for more than four months I think tells us everything we need to know about that club and their support. Its even more hilarious when you get internet obsessed freaks on here who never go to games themselves who are trying to mock other clubs support on the basis of a few hundred tickets left unsold. 13k home support against Blackburn and 10k against Bolton. That is pathetic. End of story. It will be interesting to see what happens IF Burnley do reach the Premier League. Last time they gave away thousands of tickets which meant t'tuf was reasonably full most weeks. If they don't do that again it will probably be 15-16k stuff. jack01

12:57pm Thu 27 Feb 14

BassMonroe says...

Got 4 Tickets + Got mates getting tickets aswell, Roll on Saturday!
Got 4 Tickets + Got mates getting tickets aswell, Roll on Saturday! BassMonroe

1:08pm Thu 27 Feb 14

Wild Rover says...

Once again Baldric you prove how much of a thack twit you really are
You like the news media over use the term Derby
It originated for games between teams from the same town or city, Liverpol, Mancs, Sheffield, Bristol, Brum etc
Later it slipped to teams from close neighbour towns like us
Bolton are therefore not really a Derby fixture
In fact Bolton is part of Greater Manchester. Not Lancs
Once again Baldric you prove how much of a thack twit you really are You like the news media over use the term Derby It originated for games between teams from the same town or city, Liverpol, Mancs, Sheffield, Bristol, Brum etc Later it slipped to teams from close neighbour towns like us Bolton are therefore not really a Derby fixture In fact Bolton is part of Greater Manchester. Not Lancs Wild Rover

1:27pm Thu 27 Feb 14

Wild Rover says...

Speaking of DERBY games Baldric, You have one on Saturday, got your excuses ready yet?
Speaking of DERBY games Baldric, You have one on Saturday, got your excuses ready yet? Wild Rover

4:05pm Thu 27 Feb 14

earwego says...

Champagne plus charlie wrote:
earwego wrote:
look.up.blackburn wrote:
700 empty seats for a derby game.

What a shambles.
3rd August 2013 local Derby match Burnley at home to Bolton Attendance 12919 ...repeat 12919 you couldn't even sell yours for a home match.nearly 2000 Bolton supporters. What a shambles
Burnley took 2800 fans to Bolton on a TUESDAY night.

Surely massive Blackburn will manage to sell more than that for a SATURDAY game?

Surely?
Thats because Dingles think any team in Lancs is a derby match,Rovers don't look at Bolton as being a real derby match even though Bolton fans do.
And don't call me surely(shirley)
[quote][p][bold]Champagne plus charlie[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]earwego[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]look.up.blackburn[/bold] wrote: 700 empty seats for a derby game. What a shambles.[/p][/quote]3rd August 2013 local Derby match Burnley at home to Bolton Attendance 12919 ...repeat 12919 you couldn't even sell yours for a home match.nearly 2000 Bolton supporters. What a shambles[/p][/quote]Burnley took 2800 fans to Bolton on a TUESDAY night. Surely massive Blackburn will manage to sell more than that for a SATURDAY game? Surely?[/p][/quote]Thats because Dingles think any team in Lancs is a derby match,Rovers don't look at Bolton as being a real derby match even though Bolton fans do. And don't call me surely(shirley) earwego

4:51pm Thu 27 Feb 14

look.up.blackburn says...

jack01 wrote:
Given that Burnley can only scrape together between 10 and 11 thousand home supporters per week despite having occupied a top three position for more than four months I think tells us everything we need to know about that club and their support.

Its even more hilarious when you get internet obsessed freaks on here who never go to games themselves who are trying to mock other clubs support on the basis of a few hundred tickets left unsold. 13k home support against Blackburn and 10k against Bolton. That is pathetic. End of story.

It will be interesting to see what happens IF Burnley do reach the Premier League. Last time they gave away thousands of tickets which meant t'tuf was reasonably full most weeks. If they don't do that again it will probably be 15-16k stuff.
How do explain your own attendances given:
1. Your 50% larger catchment area?
2. The fact that your club is almost giving tickets away?

FACT: The attendances at Blackburn Rovers this season are abysmal.
[quote][p][bold]jack01[/bold] wrote: Given that Burnley can only scrape together between 10 and 11 thousand home supporters per week despite having occupied a top three position for more than four months I think tells us everything we need to know about that club and their support. Its even more hilarious when you get internet obsessed freaks on here who never go to games themselves who are trying to mock other clubs support on the basis of a few hundred tickets left unsold. 13k home support against Blackburn and 10k against Bolton. That is pathetic. End of story. It will be interesting to see what happens IF Burnley do reach the Premier League. Last time they gave away thousands of tickets which meant t'tuf was reasonably full most weeks. If they don't do that again it will probably be 15-16k stuff.[/p][/quote]How do explain your own attendances given: 1. Your 50% larger catchment area? 2. The fact that your club is almost giving tickets away? FACT: The attendances at Blackburn Rovers this season are abysmal. look.up.blackburn

5:09pm Thu 27 Feb 14

Wild Rover says...

Like I said earlier, Baldric the dingle, you are a thak twit, a cupid stunt and a reminder to mankind of what an R sole is for.
You have actually gone from Rovers are doomed, busted bankrupt and relegated to quibbling about which club has the bigger crowd?
Whats up Mother Plucker, running scared now the big bad Rovers aren't dead and buried after all...Karma is coming little man
Sock cooker
Like I said earlier, Baldric the dingle, you are a thak twit, a cupid stunt and a reminder to mankind of what an R sole is for. You have actually gone from Rovers are doomed, busted bankrupt and relegated to quibbling about which club has the bigger crowd? Whats up Mother Plucker, running scared now the big bad Rovers aren't dead and buried after all...Karma is coming little man Sock cooker Wild Rover

5:44pm Thu 27 Feb 14

stick to football says...

At prices charged it looks like Bolton are wanting Rovers fans to repay part of their debt.

Better in the old day when prices for each division were standardised - noreason why they cant be realtistically set for away fans
At prices charged it looks like Bolton are wanting Rovers fans to repay part of their debt. Better in the old day when prices for each division were standardised - noreason why they cant be realtistically set for away fans stick to football

5:59pm Thu 27 Feb 14

baldie says...

250 left apparently,good effort at £33.
On sale Saturday,so they will sell out.
Bolton v Rovers MUST be a derby match,given that Bolton is in our catchment area.
250 left apparently,good effort at £33. On sale Saturday,so they will sell out. Bolton v Rovers MUST be a derby match,given that Bolton is in our catchment area. baldie

8:03pm Thu 27 Feb 14

look.up.blackburn. says...

Wild Rover wrote:
Like I said earlier, Baldric the dingle, you are a thak twit, a cupid stunt and a reminder to mankind of what an R sole is for.
You have actually gone from Rovers are doomed, busted bankrupt and relegated to quibbling about which club has the bigger crowd?
Whats up Mother Plucker, running scared now the big bad Rovers aren't dead and buried after all...Karma is coming little man
Sock cooker
Financial meltdown is waiting for you goons next season.

I stand by my prediction that you will be starting the 2015 season in League One. You heard it here first. I simply believe that you have no concept of the amount of trouble your club is really in. £56million net debt in the Championship is administration on ice.

In the meantime enjoy our season, as I'm sure you secretly are.
[quote][p][bold]Wild Rover[/bold] wrote: Like I said earlier, Baldric the dingle, you are a thak twit, a cupid stunt and a reminder to mankind of what an R sole is for. You have actually gone from Rovers are doomed, busted bankrupt and relegated to quibbling about which club has the bigger crowd? Whats up Mother Plucker, running scared now the big bad Rovers aren't dead and buried after all...Karma is coming little man Sock cooker[/p][/quote]Financial meltdown is waiting for you goons next season. I stand by my prediction that you will be starting the 2015 season in League One. You heard it here first. I simply believe that you have no concept of the amount of trouble your club is really in. £56million net debt in the Championship is administration on ice. In the meantime enjoy our season, as I'm sure you secretly are. look.up.blackburn.

8:35pm Thu 27 Feb 14

Wild Rover says...

look.up.blackburn. wrote:
Wild Rover wrote:
Like I said earlier, Baldric the dingle, you are a thak twit, a cupid stunt and a reminder to mankind of what an R sole is for.
You have actually gone from Rovers are doomed, busted bankrupt and relegated to quibbling about which club has the bigger crowd?
Whats up Mother Plucker, running scared now the big bad Rovers aren't dead and buried after all...Karma is coming little man
Sock cooker
Financial meltdown is waiting for you goons next season.

I stand by my prediction that you will be starting the 2015 season in League One. You heard it here first. I simply believe that you have no concept of the amount of trouble your club is really in. £56million net debt in the Championship is administration on ice.

In the meantime enjoy our season, as I'm sure you secretly are.
Well thats us safe then, you have never got a prediction right yet ref to Rovers.
Anyway you are wrong on several counts but cba trying to argue with a chimp, you will just scream and throw sh 1t like chimps do
[quote][p][bold]look.up.blackburn.[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Wild Rover[/bold] wrote: Like I said earlier, Baldric the dingle, you are a thak twit, a cupid stunt and a reminder to mankind of what an R sole is for. You have actually gone from Rovers are doomed, busted bankrupt and relegated to quibbling about which club has the bigger crowd? Whats up Mother Plucker, running scared now the big bad Rovers aren't dead and buried after all...Karma is coming little man Sock cooker[/p][/quote]Financial meltdown is waiting for you goons next season. I stand by my prediction that you will be starting the 2015 season in League One. You heard it here first. I simply believe that you have no concept of the amount of trouble your club is really in. £56million net debt in the Championship is administration on ice. In the meantime enjoy our season, as I'm sure you secretly are.[/p][/quote]Well thats us safe then, you have never got a prediction right yet ref to Rovers. Anyway you are wrong on several counts but cba trying to argue with a chimp, you will just scream and throw sh 1t like chimps do Wild Rover

10:05am Fri 28 Feb 14

junction10 says...

Does anyone really care about Bolton anymore?
Does anyone really care about Bolton anymore? junction10

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree