Paul Wheelock column: Rovers pay penalty for own failings

Rovers have conceded three penalties in their last three games – one at Barnsley and two at Forest

Rovers have conceded three penalties in their last three games – one at Barnsley and two at Forest

First published in Sport
Last updated
This Is Lancashire: Photograph of the Author by , Blackburn Rovers reporter

ROVERS paid the penalty in more ways than one on what was a thoroughly frustrating evening at Oakwell on Tuesday night.

Gary Bowyer was right to rage at the referee after yet more spot-kick decisions went against his side.

That’s three penalties conceded by Rovers in their last three league games – only one of which was a certain spot kick.

During the same period they have had five strong appeals of their own turned down.

Boss Bowyer’s ire, then, is understandable.

But poor officiating is not the only reason why Rovers have fallen five points off the top six going into what is now a must-win home match against Blackpool.

No their inability to close a game out, and to apply pressure when they have their foot on an opponent’s throat, is proving just as costly.

It happened against Derby County on Saturday and it happened again against Barnsley on Tuesday.

True it is hard to keep a team as good as Derby down for 90 minutes.

But there can be no excuses for not putting a relegation-threatened side like Barnsley to bed.

What made it all the more perplexing was that Rovers were excellent in the first half.

So good was their passing and movement, it led Tykes manager Danny Wilson to admitting his strugglers had been taught a ‘lesson’.

So why such a contrasting performance in the second half?

Some credit has to go to Wilson who, like Derby boss Steve McClaren did at the weekend, changed his team’s shape and made effective substitutions.

But even then Rovers should have gone on to record a win which would have moved them up to seventh and as high as they have been in the Championship all season.

It is a times like this when Rovers – by and large a youthful side – could do with more experience.

Players who could drive them up the pitch when they are getting too deep.

But experience does not come cheap, especially in the January transfer window, and Rovers simply do not have the money even after shipping out an incredible 15 players this month.

Such is the legacy of the club’s horrific overspending of the summer 2012 they now have to contemplate selling one of the handful of players – captain Scott Dann – who does have that timed-served know-how.

Given Rovers have a capable and an equally experienced centre-back to replace Dann if he does go in Matt Kilgallon, it would make financial sense.

But you could counter that by suggesting that letting your skipper leave when you are in a fight for a play-off place does not make football sense.

But the fact that Rovers are in the fight at all should not be underestimated given the mess that Bowyer inherited.

Against the backdrop of the chaos of last season, finishing in the top six would be nothing short of remarkable.

But to do that Bowyer and his players are going to have to punish weaker teams like Barnsley and this weekend’s visitors Blackpool.

They have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

But the odd refereeing decision wouldn’t go amiss too.

Comments (25)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

5:59pm Thu 30 Jan 14

forever blue and white says...

If they do sell Dann I pray they don't make Hanley the permanent captain. He has an awful lot of growing up to do yet and is nowhere near captain material. If truth be known I would rather they got rid of Hanley and kept Dann and I am not Danns biggest fan.
If they do sell Dann I pray they don't make Hanley the permanent captain. He has an awful lot of growing up to do yet and is nowhere near captain material. If truth be known I would rather they got rid of Hanley and kept Dann and I am not Danns biggest fan. forever blue and white
  • Score: -7

6:43pm Thu 30 Jan 14

conbro14 says...

This article pretty much sums up the season so far. Can produce some excellent football, but only on two or three occasions have we really been able to put the game to bed. Far too many times this season have we dropped unnecessary points, and there always seems to be an excuse. I hope that we can somehow turn things around and go on this run of '3 or 4 wins' I keep reading about
This article pretty much sums up the season so far. Can produce some excellent football, but only on two or three occasions have we really been able to put the game to bed. Far too many times this season have we dropped unnecessary points, and there always seems to be an excuse. I hope that we can somehow turn things around and go on this run of '3 or 4 wins' I keep reading about conbro14
  • Score: 8

6:57pm Thu 30 Jan 14

Angry From Accrington says...

Tell it like it is Paul. The honeymoon is over and GB has to prove that he has the bottle to sort this out. His team selection, tactics and substitutions have all been questionable and these are very important elects of a managers role. He needs to start responding to situations rather than bemoaning them.
Tell it like it is Paul. The honeymoon is over and GB has to prove that he has the bottle to sort this out. His team selection, tactics and substitutions have all been questionable and these are very important elects of a managers role. He needs to start responding to situations rather than bemoaning them. Angry From Accrington
  • Score: 10

7:02pm Thu 30 Jan 14

dangerous dave says...

Angry From Accrington wrote:
Tell it like it is Paul. The honeymoon is over and GB has to prove that he has the bottle to sort this out. His team selection, tactics and substitutions have all been questionable and these are very important elects of a managers role. He needs to start responding to situations rather than bemoaning them.
my word Mr Angry - you've actually taken your head out of the bucket of sand and now seeing the light!!!
OUT WITH THE COWBOYS AND INDIANS
[quote][p][bold]Angry From Accrington[/bold] wrote: Tell it like it is Paul. The honeymoon is over and GB has to prove that he has the bottle to sort this out. His team selection, tactics and substitutions have all been questionable and these are very important elects of a managers role. He needs to start responding to situations rather than bemoaning them.[/p][/quote]my word Mr Angry - you've actually taken your head out of the bucket of sand and now seeing the light!!! OUT WITH THE COWBOYS AND INDIANS dangerous dave
  • Score: -4

7:23pm Thu 30 Jan 14

Angry From Accrington says...

For the avoidance of any doubt, the fact that we have dropped four points this week, and I happen to question some of the manger's decisions should not suggest that I am now an ex supporter. I will still be there on Saturday, cheering on the team and quietly criticising performances that fall short of the desired level. ( just as I criticise comments that fall sort of the desired logic )
For the avoidance of any doubt, the fact that we have dropped four points this week, and I happen to question some of the manger's decisions should not suggest that I am now an ex supporter. I will still be there on Saturday, cheering on the team and quietly criticising performances that fall short of the desired level. ( just as I criticise comments that fall sort of the desired logic ) Angry From Accrington
  • Score: 7

7:33pm Thu 30 Jan 14

dangerous dave says...

Angry From Accrington wrote:
For the avoidance of any doubt, the fact that we have dropped four points this week, and I happen to question some of the manger's decisions should not suggest that I am now an ex supporter. I will still be there on Saturday, cheering on the team and quietly criticising performances that fall short of the desired level. ( just as I criticise comments that fall sort of the desired logic )
Good for you mr angry - there might be hope for you yet but by as you say quietly putting your views you might not be heard and therefore if you have any valid comments to make they might fall by the wayside!!
Out with the cowboys and indians
[quote][p][bold]Angry From Accrington[/bold] wrote: For the avoidance of any doubt, the fact that we have dropped four points this week, and I happen to question some of the manger's decisions should not suggest that I am now an ex supporter. I will still be there on Saturday, cheering on the team and quietly criticising performances that fall short of the desired level. ( just as I criticise comments that fall sort of the desired logic )[/p][/quote]Good for you mr angry - there might be hope for you yet but by as you say quietly putting your views you might not be heard and therefore if you have any valid comments to make they might fall by the wayside!! Out with the cowboys and indians dangerous dave
  • Score: 0

8:27pm Thu 30 Jan 14

kenbro says...

Several matches now we have dominated in the first half, but have few goals to show for it. Are our strikers up to the job ?
No good having 65% of the play if you don't score.
Several matches now we have dominated in the first half, but have few goals to show for it. Are our strikers up to the job ? No good having 65% of the play if you don't score. kenbro
  • Score: 8

9:10pm Thu 30 Jan 14

A Rover 45 years and over says...

For the first time we are employing two strikers with Gestede causing all sorts of problems for the opposition defence, something we have been lacking all season. Let's hope GB continues with this formation and builds on it in a positive way and becomes more offensive. I think he has now got himself the tools to do the job, he just needs to learn how to use them properly.
For the first time we are employing two strikers with Gestede causing all sorts of problems for the opposition defence, something we have been lacking all season. Let's hope GB continues with this formation and builds on it in a positive way and becomes more offensive. I think he has now got himself the tools to do the job, he just needs to learn how to use them properly. A Rover 45 years and over
  • Score: 6

9:33pm Thu 30 Jan 14

Bazzer says...

Out with the Cowboys and Indians? Nowhere near as bad as Racing Santander have fared with that other Indian would be purchaser in Ashan Ali Syed.
Out with the Cowboys and Indians? Nowhere near as bad as Racing Santander have fared with that other Indian would be purchaser in Ashan Ali Syed. Bazzer
  • Score: 2

10:16pm Thu 30 Jan 14

kenbro says...

Could the managers background be the problem ? Bowyer, Short were both defenders, so was Allardyce. Perhaps their natural instinct is to think defensively.Kenny Dalgleish didn't think the same way.
Hope I'm wrong because we won't get far, or see attractive football if we rely on defence only.
Could the managers background be the problem ? Bowyer, Short were both defenders, so was Allardyce. Perhaps their natural instinct is to think defensively.Kenny Dalgleish didn't think the same way. Hope I'm wrong because we won't get far, or see attractive football if we rely on defence only. kenbro
  • Score: 1

10:21pm Thu 30 Jan 14

realisticrover says...

forever blue and white wrote:
If they do sell Dann I pray they don't make Hanley the permanent captain. He has an awful lot of growing up to do yet and is nowhere near captain material. If truth be known I would rather they got rid of Hanley and kept Dann and I am not Danns biggest fan.
with respect mate...how on earth do you know that? Do you work with the squad every day and know all of their characters inside out?
Lovely thought as it is, I'd be happier going with Bowyers judgement, if thats ok?
[quote][p][bold]forever blue and white[/bold] wrote: If they do sell Dann I pray they don't make Hanley the permanent captain. He has an awful lot of growing up to do yet and is nowhere near captain material. If truth be known I would rather they got rid of Hanley and kept Dann and I am not Danns biggest fan.[/p][/quote]with respect mate...how on earth do you know that? Do you work with the squad every day and know all of their characters inside out? Lovely thought as it is, I'd be happier going with Bowyers judgement, if thats ok? realisticrover
  • Score: 0

11:58pm Thu 30 Jan 14

Lancs - pensioner says...

Angry From Accrington wrote:
For the avoidance of any doubt, the fact that we have dropped four points this week, and I happen to question some of the manger's decisions should not suggest that I am now an ex supporter. I will still be there on Saturday, cheering on the team and quietly criticising performances that fall short of the desired level. ( just as I criticise comments that fall sort of the desired logic )
Unlike DD who. Never goes to a match, win and he remains quiet, lose and it's " out with the lot of them"

Tosser
[quote][p][bold]Angry From Accrington[/bold] wrote: For the avoidance of any doubt, the fact that we have dropped four points this week, and I happen to question some of the manger's decisions should not suggest that I am now an ex supporter. I will still be there on Saturday, cheering on the team and quietly criticising performances that fall short of the desired level. ( just as I criticise comments that fall sort of the desired logic )[/p][/quote]Unlike DD who. Never goes to a match, win and he remains quiet, lose and it's " out with the lot of them" Tosser Lancs - pensioner
  • Score: 3

12:01am Fri 31 Jan 14

Lancs - pensioner says...

A Rover 45 years and over wrote:
For the first time we are employing two strikers with Gestede causing all sorts of problems for the opposition defence, something we have been lacking all season. Let's hope GB continues with this formation and builds on it in a positive way and becomes more offensive. I think he has now got himself the tools to do the job, he just needs to learn how to use them properly.
Yes a positive front two, get rid of Lowe and Williamson and we may, just may make the top six!!
[quote][p][bold]A Rover 45 years and over[/bold] wrote: For the first time we are employing two strikers with Gestede causing all sorts of problems for the opposition defence, something we have been lacking all season. Let's hope GB continues with this formation and builds on it in a positive way and becomes more offensive. I think he has now got himself the tools to do the job, he just needs to learn how to use them properly.[/p][/quote]Yes a positive front two, get rid of Lowe and Williamson and we may, just may make the top six!! Lancs - pensioner
  • Score: 1

12:05am Fri 31 Jan 14

RobH2O says...

Lancs - pensioner wrote:
A Rover 45 years and over wrote:
For the first time we are employing two strikers with Gestede causing all sorts of problems for the opposition defence, something we have been lacking all season. Let's hope GB continues with this formation and builds on it in a positive way and becomes more offensive. I think he has now got himself the tools to do the job, he just needs to learn how to use them properly.
Yes a positive front two, get rid of Lowe and Williamson and we may, just may make the top six!!
Raise your head, look to the right, there flyeth the pig! :O)
[quote][p][bold]Lancs - pensioner[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]A Rover 45 years and over[/bold] wrote: For the first time we are employing two strikers with Gestede causing all sorts of problems for the opposition defence, something we have been lacking all season. Let's hope GB continues with this formation and builds on it in a positive way and becomes more offensive. I think he has now got himself the tools to do the job, he just needs to learn how to use them properly.[/p][/quote]Yes a positive front two, get rid of Lowe and Williamson and we may, just may make the top six!![/p][/quote]Raise your head, look to the right, there flyeth the pig! :O) RobH2O
  • Score: -1

1:26am Fri 31 Jan 14

BRFC0808 says...

Always wished somebody could say that. If we need top 6, we have to be lethal, hit a top form always, winning in consistency ...No pain, No gain
Always wished somebody could say that. If we need top 6, we have to be lethal, hit a top form always, winning in consistency ...No pain, No gain BRFC0808
  • Score: 0

2:50am Fri 31 Jan 14

dangerous dave says...

Lancs - pensioner wrote:
Angry From Accrington wrote:
For the avoidance of any doubt, the fact that we have dropped four points this week, and I happen to question some of the manger's decisions should not suggest that I am now an ex supporter. I will still be there on Saturday, cheering on the team and quietly criticising performances that fall short of the desired level. ( just as I criticise comments that fall sort of the desired logic )
Unlike DD who. Never goes to a match, win and he remains quiet, lose and it's " out with the lot of them"

Tosser
you obviously dont follow posters on here all the time otherwise you would see I'm on here win or loose!!!! So its obvious you make comment only to satisfy your own needs without being armed with the facts.
OUT WITH THE COWBOYS AND INDIANS.
[quote][p][bold]Lancs - pensioner[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Angry From Accrington[/bold] wrote: For the avoidance of any doubt, the fact that we have dropped four points this week, and I happen to question some of the manger's decisions should not suggest that I am now an ex supporter. I will still be there on Saturday, cheering on the team and quietly criticising performances that fall short of the desired level. ( just as I criticise comments that fall sort of the desired logic )[/p][/quote]Unlike DD who. Never goes to a match, win and he remains quiet, lose and it's " out with the lot of them" Tosser[/p][/quote]you obviously dont follow posters on here all the time otherwise you would see I'm on here win or loose!!!! So its obvious you make comment only to satisfy your own needs without being armed with the facts. OUT WITH THE COWBOYS AND INDIANS. dangerous dave
  • Score: -3

7:33am Fri 31 Jan 14

bburnrover says...

looks like Dann is off to Palace and Craig Conway is coming here the lad did well at Brighton and at 28 will be at his prime,we seem to like Cardiff players.
Hope he finds a CB as well or we wont have sufficient cover.
looks like Dann is off to Palace and Craig Conway is coming here the lad did well at Brighton and at 28 will be at his prime,we seem to like Cardiff players. Hope he finds a CB as well or we wont have sufficient cover. bburnrover
  • Score: 0

8:24am Fri 31 Jan 14

wirelessnights says...

My concern, especailly from the last few games, is that we are content to try to see out a one-goal lead, when we're simply not good enought to do so.
I feel that we could push on for a two-goal, attack often being the best form of defense, instead we take off a forward or attack minded player and bring on a defensive midfielder. I feel this is asking for trouble, the Championship is an unforgiving league.
Fortune can sometimes favour the brave, let's try it against Blackpool.

ps, Lowe is never replaced...why? I'm not saying he should come off every game but GB seems to only substitute a certain few players. Hopefully the parasitic Best will depart today.
My concern, especailly from the last few games, is that we are content to try to see out a one-goal lead, when we're simply not good enought to do so. I feel that we could push on for a two-goal, attack often being the best form of defense, instead we take off a forward or attack minded player and bring on a defensive midfielder. I feel this is asking for trouble, the Championship is an unforgiving league. Fortune can sometimes favour the brave, let's try it against Blackpool. ps, Lowe is never replaced...why? I'm not saying he should come off every game but GB seems to only substitute a certain few players. Hopefully the parasitic Best will depart today. wirelessnights
  • Score: 4

8:29am Fri 31 Jan 14

ChrisDeBerg says...

RobH2O wrote:
Lancs - pensioner wrote:
A Rover 45 years and over wrote:
For the first time we are employing two strikers with Gestede causing all sorts of problems for the opposition defence, something we have been lacking all season. Let's hope GB continues with this formation and builds on it in a positive way and becomes more offensive. I think he has now got himself the tools to do the job, he just needs to learn how to use them properly.
Yes a positive front two, get rid of Lowe and Williamson and we may, just may make the top six!!
Raise your head, look to the right, there flyeth the pig! :O)
Is the Dyke going on holiday?
[quote][p][bold]RobH2O[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Lancs - pensioner[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]A Rover 45 years and over[/bold] wrote: For the first time we are employing two strikers with Gestede causing all sorts of problems for the opposition defence, something we have been lacking all season. Let's hope GB continues with this formation and builds on it in a positive way and becomes more offensive. I think he has now got himself the tools to do the job, he just needs to learn how to use them properly.[/p][/quote]Yes a positive front two, get rid of Lowe and Williamson and we may, just may make the top six!![/p][/quote]Raise your head, look to the right, there flyeth the pig! :O)[/p][/quote]Is the Dyke going on holiday? ChrisDeBerg
  • Score: 1

8:31am Fri 31 Jan 14

ChrisDeBerg says...

dangerous dave wrote:
Lancs - pensioner wrote:
Angry From Accrington wrote:
For the avoidance of any doubt, the fact that we have dropped four points this week, and I happen to question some of the manger's decisions should not suggest that I am now an ex supporter. I will still be there on Saturday, cheering on the team and quietly criticising performances that fall short of the desired level. ( just as I criticise comments that fall sort of the desired logic )
Unlike DD who. Never goes to a match, win and he remains quiet, lose and it's " out with the lot of them"

Tosser
you obviously dont follow posters on here all the time otherwise you would see I'm on here win or loose!!!! So its obvious you make comment only to satisfy your own needs without being armed with the facts.
OUT WITH THE COWBOYS AND INDIANS.
When have you EVER come on here after a win and said any positive comments about the team... No, I will rephrase that, when have you EVER come on here and said anything remotely positive about the team?
[quote][p][bold]dangerous dave[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Lancs - pensioner[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Angry From Accrington[/bold] wrote: For the avoidance of any doubt, the fact that we have dropped four points this week, and I happen to question some of the manger's decisions should not suggest that I am now an ex supporter. I will still be there on Saturday, cheering on the team and quietly criticising performances that fall short of the desired level. ( just as I criticise comments that fall sort of the desired logic )[/p][/quote]Unlike DD who. Never goes to a match, win and he remains quiet, lose and it's " out with the lot of them" Tosser[/p][/quote]you obviously dont follow posters on here all the time otherwise you would see I'm on here win or loose!!!! So its obvious you make comment only to satisfy your own needs without being armed with the facts. OUT WITH THE COWBOYS AND INDIANS.[/p][/quote]When have you EVER come on here after a win and said any positive comments about the team... No, I will rephrase that, when have you EVER come on here and said anything remotely positive about the team? ChrisDeBerg
  • Score: 4

8:55am Fri 31 Jan 14

dangerous dave says...

Oh dear the lady in red wet her knickers again- unlike me you certainly go missing when things are nt going right or if youve opened your big gob with a statement prior to a match and eventually it goes sour on you - my comnents relate exactly to whats gone on whether winning whilst playing badly or visa versa - so go put some fresh pants on
Out with the cowboys and indians
Oh dear the lady in red wet her knickers again- unlike me you certainly go missing when things are nt going right or if youve opened your big gob with a statement prior to a match and eventually it goes sour on you - my comnents relate exactly to whats gone on whether winning whilst playing badly or visa versa - so go put some fresh pants on Out with the cowboys and indians dangerous dave
  • Score: -4

9:06am Fri 31 Jan 14

A Rover 45 years and over says...

Dann arrived at Crystal Palace for talks today. Squad will be weaker with his departure.
Dann arrived at Crystal Palace for talks today. Squad will be weaker with his departure. A Rover 45 years and over
  • Score: 2

10:07am Fri 31 Jan 14

Harwoodstblue says...

It will be if GB doesn't do anything about it and quick, as it's been on the cards for weeks.
It will be if GB doesn't do anything about it and quick, as it's been on the cards for weeks. Harwoodstblue
  • Score: 1

11:15am Fri 31 Jan 14

ChrisDeBerg says...

dangerous dave wrote:
Oh dear the lady in red wet her knickers again- unlike me you certainly go missing when things are nt going right or if youve opened your big gob with a statement prior to a match and eventually it goes sour on you - my comnents relate exactly to whats gone on whether winning whilst playing badly or visa versa - so go put some fresh pants on
Out with the cowboys and indians
Also, unlike you I:

a) have a life
b) know somewhat about football (you know nothing)
c) don't sit at home stewing over how well rovers are doing (like you who only wants to see failure)
d) support Blackburn Rovers
e) know the difference between a nobody (you) and a professional football player (regardless of the league he plays in)
f) actually have some happiness in my life
g) don't secretly support Burnley FC
h) have friends (not made up ones in my head)
i) have a sense of humour (what is this appalling attempt at being witty when you respond to me)
j) have a job (a meaningful one... and no you can't call signing on once a fortnight a job Dave)
k) am more than happy to tell all this to your face you soft git!

I was going to go up to z) with insults, but then decided I can't be bothered because you are officially the worst waste of skin and bones ever to be born.. I bet the doctor slapped you mum at birth!
[quote][p][bold]dangerous dave[/bold] wrote: Oh dear the lady in red wet her knickers again- unlike me you certainly go missing when things are nt going right or if youve opened your big gob with a statement prior to a match and eventually it goes sour on you - my comnents relate exactly to whats gone on whether winning whilst playing badly or visa versa - so go put some fresh pants on Out with the cowboys and indians[/p][/quote]Also, unlike you I: a) have a life b) know somewhat about football (you know nothing) c) don't sit at home stewing over how well rovers are doing (like you who only wants to see failure) d) support Blackburn Rovers e) know the difference between a nobody (you) and a professional football player (regardless of the league he plays in) f) actually have some happiness in my life g) don't secretly support Burnley FC h) have friends (not made up ones in my head) i) have a sense of humour (what is this appalling attempt at being witty when you respond to me) j) have a job (a meaningful one... and no you can't call signing on once a fortnight a job Dave) k) am more than happy to tell all this to your face you soft git! I was going to go up to z) with insults, but then decided I can't be bothered because you are officially the worst waste of skin and bones ever to be born.. I bet the doctor slapped you mum at birth! ChrisDeBerg
  • Score: 1

12:13pm Fri 31 Jan 14

PlutoRover says...

kenbro wrote:
Several matches now we have dominated in the first half, but have few goals to show for it. Are our strikers up to the job ?
No good having 65% of the play if you don't score.
I think the problem is not the strikers, but the fact that they are not supported with goals from midfield which is no surprise when Lowe and Williamson are playing side by side. We need a good number 8, who can tackle back and support the front two. We have a Batty in Lowe (good energy, just needs to put his foot in a bit more but he has the sideways and reverse passing down to a tee) but no Sherwood! Perhaps the reluctance to play Cairney in this role is due to his poor defensive ability but at least he gives a lot more going forward and can keep possession. Perhaps Dabo is just what we have been looking for, only time will tell. On another note, if we are going to play two wide men are our wide men good enough? Particularly now Marshall is injured.
[quote][p][bold]kenbro[/bold] wrote: Several matches now we have dominated in the first half, but have few goals to show for it. Are our strikers up to the job ? No good having 65% of the play if you don't score.[/p][/quote]I think the problem is not the strikers, but the fact that they are not supported with goals from midfield which is no surprise when Lowe and Williamson are playing side by side. We need a good number 8, who can tackle back and support the front two. We have a Batty in Lowe (good energy, just needs to put his foot in a bit more but he has the sideways and reverse passing down to a tee) but no Sherwood! Perhaps the reluctance to play Cairney in this role is due to his poor defensive ability but at least he gives a lot more going forward and can keep possession. Perhaps Dabo is just what we have been looking for, only time will tell. On another note, if we are going to play two wide men are our wide men good enough? Particularly now Marshall is injured. PlutoRover
  • Score: 0

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree