Suzanne Geldard gives her ratings of the Clarets in their win over Forest...

Tom HEATON: A game of two halves - spectator in the first, busier in the second, but overall commanding 8

Kieran TRIPPIER: Beat Paterson to deliver a wonderful ball for Vokes to head in. Off the line from Lascelles 8

Michael DUFF: Conceded penalty under second half pressure after having licence to advance in first half 7

Jason SHACKELL: Had more defending to do after the break. Dealt with balls into box 8

Ben MEE: Wonderful work on the overlap with Kightly, and pullback for Vokes' second 8

Scott ARFIELD: Had the spring back in his step and took goal well. Real drive on the ball 8

Dean MARNEY: Forced mistakes from Forest, snapped into challenges and alert to loose balls 7

David JONES: Involved in the first and third goals with his midfield persistence and reading of the game 8

Michael KIGHTLY: Industrious on the left, linked well with Mee but struggled to hit target with chances 6

Sam VOKES: Closing in on 20 goals after capitalising on Clarets' dominance. Close to a hat-trick 9

Danny INGS: Frustrated not to get among the goals but offered much to the team performance 8

SUBS: KEITH TREACY (for Kightly 61) ASHLEY BARNES (for Vokes 76)

Subs not used: Alex Cisak, Kevin Long, David Edgar, Ross Wallace, Junior Stanislas

FOREST: Karl Darlow; Greg Halford, Jamaal Lascelles, Danny Collins, Danny Fox; Gonzalo Jara (Darius Henderson 82); Jamie Paterson, Guy Moussi (Jonathan Greening 75), Jamie Mackie, Djamel Abdoun; Rafik Djebbour (Simon Cox 75).

Subs: Eric Lichaj, Dan Harding, Matt Derbyshire, Dorus De Vries.

BOOKINGS: Fox 47, Greening 89 (Forest)

REF WATCH: A good game overall for Andy D'Urso, but he was too easily swayed by Cox for the penalty. Contact from Duff was debatable

MAN OF THE MATCH: SAM VOKES: Touch, technique, tenacity - the striker's all-round game is evolving and progressing every week - and his two goals were key.

VILLAIN: JAMIE MACKIE: Tried to pick a fight with Michael Duff after final whistle.

KEY MOMENT: Tom Heaton's early second half save from Lascelles stopped Forest from gaining momentum