Blackburn Rovers drawn at home to Manchester City in FA Cup third round

This Is Lancashire: Gary Bowyer Gary Bowyer

BLACKBURN Rovers boss Gary Bowyer is relishing the prospect of taking on Manchester City in the FA Cup after his side were drawn at home to last season’s runners-up in the third round.

The tie, which will be played over the weekend of January 5-6 and could be shown live on television, bring together six-time winners Rovers and five-time winners City.

But it will be City, whose Premier League squad is packed full of world-class players, who will be favourites for the Ewood Park encounter.

Upbeat Bowyer, however, sees it as the perfect opportunity for Championship Rovers to test themselves against the best.

Bowyer said: “It’s a fantastic tie for our supporters and also for our players as they will be pitching themselves up against some world-class players.

“We’ve got league fixtures before the tie, which in our eyes are far more important, but at the end of a busy Christmas period it is something the fans and players will be able to look forward to.

“It’s going to be a fantastic atmosphere. Manchester City’s supporters are notorious for travelling well and creating an atmosphere and no doubt they will fill all our away end.

“It will be great to get Ewood Park full and rocking and it should be a fantastic game against a fantastic football club.”

Rovers beat City 2-0 at Ewood, thanks to goals from Aaron Mokoena and Matt Derbyshire, the last time the teams met in the FA Cup in the 2006-07 quarter-finals.

Rovers – who made the last eight of last year’s competition – were then knocked out in the semi-finals by eventual winners Chelsea.

City lost last year’s final to Wigan Athletic.

Comments (33)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

5:28pm Sun 8 Dec 13

baldie says...

Oh 'eck.
Oh 'eck. baldie

5:30pm Sun 8 Dec 13

greenscreener says...

Enjoy it, then concentrate on the league.
Enjoy it, then concentrate on the league. greenscreener

5:37pm Sun 8 Dec 13

owd nick says...

Great stuff, looking forward to it already!

Lets hope we don't take them too lightly lol
Great stuff, looking forward to it already! Lets hope we don't take them too lightly lol owd nick

6:20pm Sun 8 Dec 13

SteppBladder says...

A real opportunity for giant killing - or the rovers might win
A real opportunity for giant killing - or the rovers might win SteppBladder

6:22pm Sun 8 Dec 13

RoversSwiss says...

Cracking draw, can't wait, let's give 'em a good run for all their money!
Cracking draw, can't wait, let's give 'em a good run for all their money! RoversSwiss

6:38pm Sun 8 Dec 13

j bee says...

why do they keep going back , its about now
why do they keep going back , its about now j bee

6:40pm Sun 8 Dec 13

kenbro says...

As an overseas Rover, it will be great if it is on TV. Since leaving the Prem we rarely see them. We will need a big slice of luck and guts to pull off a win, but such giant killings have happened before in the Cup. That's what makes it such an interesting competition.
As an overseas Rover, it will be great if it is on TV. Since leaving the Prem we rarely see them. We will need a big slice of luck and guts to pull off a win, but such giant killings have happened before in the Cup. That's what makes it such an interesting competition. kenbro

6:47pm Sun 8 Dec 13

flowersorseaman? says...

Was hoping we'd get PL team at home, just wish it was one of the 10 rank average ones, Norwich or Palace would've been nice. Anyway nothing to lose and we should go and enjoy it.
Was hoping we'd get PL team at home, just wish it was one of the 10 rank average ones, Norwich or Palace would've been nice. Anyway nothing to lose and we should go and enjoy it. flowersorseaman?

7:17pm Sun 8 Dec 13

Is Eckersley playing? says...

Who remembers '69? Rovers v City at Ewood. Night match for some reason. I was in t' Darren end with all t' City lot. ity left winger centred, Frannie Lee dummied Coddington, who ended up five yards away, and pulled t' ball down with his left foot, looked up at Blacklaw(?), smiled, and glanced to left, Blacklaw dived to left and Lee stroked the ball in the opposite corner. Sublime. 1-4 and goodnight! Don't think we'll get away as lightly this time around!
Who remembers '69? Rovers v City at Ewood. Night match for some reason. I was in t' Darren end with all t' City lot. ity left winger centred, Frannie Lee dummied Coddington, who ended up five yards away, and pulled t' ball down with his left foot, looked up at Blacklaw(?), smiled, and glanced to left, Blacklaw dived to left and Lee stroked the ball in the opposite corner. Sublime. 1-4 and goodnight! Don't think we'll get away as lightly this time around! Is Eckersley playing?

7:29pm Sun 8 Dec 13

Bazzer says...

Is Eckersley playing? wrote:
Who remembers '69? Rovers v City at Ewood. Night match for some reason. I was in t' Darren end with all t' City lot. ity left winger centred, Frannie Lee dummied Coddington, who ended up five yards away, and pulled t' ball down with his left foot, looked up at Blacklaw(?), smiled, and glanced to left, Blacklaw dived to left and Lee stroked the ball in the opposite corner. Sublime. 1-4 and goodnight! Don't think we'll get away as lightly this time around!
It was a night match because it was postponed so many times. You should have stayed with the City lot.
[quote][p][bold]Is Eckersley playing?[/bold] wrote: Who remembers '69? Rovers v City at Ewood. Night match for some reason. I was in t' Darren end with all t' City lot. ity left winger centred, Frannie Lee dummied Coddington, who ended up five yards away, and pulled t' ball down with his left foot, looked up at Blacklaw(?), smiled, and glanced to left, Blacklaw dived to left and Lee stroked the ball in the opposite corner. Sublime. 1-4 and goodnight! Don't think we'll get away as lightly this time around![/p][/quote]It was a night match because it was postponed so many times. You should have stayed with the City lot. Bazzer

7:48pm Sun 8 Dec 13

Is Eckersley playing? says...

j bee wrote:
why do they keep going back , its about now
You might as well look back pal, after all, we have very little future.
[quote][p][bold]j bee[/bold] wrote: why do they keep going back , its about now[/p][/quote]You might as well look back pal, after all, we have very little future. Is Eckersley playing?

8:00pm Sun 8 Dec 13

RobH2O says...

RoversSwiss wrote:
Cracking draw, can't wait, let's give 'em a good run for all their money!
How?
[quote][p][bold]RoversSwiss[/bold] wrote: Cracking draw, can't wait, let's give 'em a good run for all their money![/p][/quote]How? RobH2O

8:18pm Sun 8 Dec 13

Wild Rover says...

Is Eckersley playing? wrote:
Who remembers '69? Rovers v City at Ewood. Night match for some reason. I was in t' Darren end with all t' City lot. ity left winger centred, Frannie Lee dummied Coddington, who ended up five yards away, and pulled t' ball down with his left foot, looked up at Blacklaw(?), smiled, and glanced to left, Blacklaw dived to left and Lee stroked the ball in the opposite corner. Sublime. 1-4 and goodnight! Don't think we'll get away as lightly this time around!
Sounds like you enjoyed the City win, so you weren't even a Rovers fan then...
[quote][p][bold]Is Eckersley playing?[/bold] wrote: Who remembers '69? Rovers v City at Ewood. Night match for some reason. I was in t' Darren end with all t' City lot. ity left winger centred, Frannie Lee dummied Coddington, who ended up five yards away, and pulled t' ball down with his left foot, looked up at Blacklaw(?), smiled, and glanced to left, Blacklaw dived to left and Lee stroked the ball in the opposite corner. Sublime. 1-4 and goodnight! Don't think we'll get away as lightly this time around![/p][/quote]Sounds like you enjoyed the City win, so you weren't even a Rovers fan then... Wild Rover

8:25pm Sun 8 Dec 13

Is Eckersley playing? says...

Wild Rover wrote:
Is Eckersley playing? wrote:
Who remembers '69? Rovers v City at Ewood. Night match for some reason. I was in t' Darren end with all t' City lot. ity left winger centred, Frannie Lee dummied Coddington, who ended up five yards away, and pulled t' ball down with his left foot, looked up at Blacklaw(?), smiled, and glanced to left, Blacklaw dived to left and Lee stroked the ball in the opposite corner. Sublime. 1-4 and goodnight! Don't think we'll get away as lightly this time around!
Sounds like you enjoyed the City win, so you weren't even a Rovers fan then...
No. I did go to watch both teams. Don't go now because one team is playing under a massive handicap. I don't think further explanation is necessary.
[quote][p][bold]Wild Rover[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Is Eckersley playing?[/bold] wrote: Who remembers '69? Rovers v City at Ewood. Night match for some reason. I was in t' Darren end with all t' City lot. ity left winger centred, Frannie Lee dummied Coddington, who ended up five yards away, and pulled t' ball down with his left foot, looked up at Blacklaw(?), smiled, and glanced to left, Blacklaw dived to left and Lee stroked the ball in the opposite corner. Sublime. 1-4 and goodnight! Don't think we'll get away as lightly this time around![/p][/quote]Sounds like you enjoyed the City win, so you weren't even a Rovers fan then...[/p][/quote]No. I did go to watch both teams. Don't go now because one team is playing under a massive handicap. I don't think further explanation is necessary. Is Eckersley playing?

8:47pm Sun 8 Dec 13

Wild Rover says...

Is Eckersley playing? wrote:
Wild Rover wrote:
Is Eckersley playing? wrote:
Who remembers '69? Rovers v City at Ewood. Night match for some reason. I was in t' Darren end with all t' City lot. ity left winger centred, Frannie Lee dummied Coddington, who ended up five yards away, and pulled t' ball down with his left foot, looked up at Blacklaw(?), smiled, and glanced to left, Blacklaw dived to left and Lee stroked the ball in the opposite corner. Sublime. 1-4 and goodnight! Don't think we'll get away as lightly this time around!
Sounds like you enjoyed the City win, so you weren't even a Rovers fan then...
No. I did go to watch both teams. Don't go now because one team is playing under a massive handicap. I don't think further explanation is necessary.
Absolutely no need to explain further
I think you have made your position and loyalties plain to all with the above statement
[quote][p][bold]Is Eckersley playing?[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Wild Rover[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Is Eckersley playing?[/bold] wrote: Who remembers '69? Rovers v City at Ewood. Night match for some reason. I was in t' Darren end with all t' City lot. ity left winger centred, Frannie Lee dummied Coddington, who ended up five yards away, and pulled t' ball down with his left foot, looked up at Blacklaw(?), smiled, and glanced to left, Blacklaw dived to left and Lee stroked the ball in the opposite corner. Sublime. 1-4 and goodnight! Don't think we'll get away as lightly this time around![/p][/quote]Sounds like you enjoyed the City win, so you weren't even a Rovers fan then...[/p][/quote]No. I did go to watch both teams. Don't go now because one team is playing under a massive handicap. I don't think further explanation is necessary.[/p][/quote]Absolutely no need to explain further I think you have made your position and loyalties plain to all with the above statement Wild Rover

10:03pm Sun 8 Dec 13

peely says...

Is Eckersley playing? wrote:
Who remembers '69? Rovers v City at Ewood. Night match for some reason. I was in t' Darren end with all t' City lot. ity left winger centred, Frannie Lee dummied Coddington, who ended up five yards away, and pulled t' ball down with his left foot, looked up at Blacklaw(?), smiled, and glanced to left, Blacklaw dived to left and Lee stroked the ball in the opposite corner. Sublime. 1-4 and goodnight! Don't think we'll get away as lightly this time around!
I was there Eck ! Remember like it was yesterday , those were the days eh !
[quote][p][bold]Is Eckersley playing?[/bold] wrote: Who remembers '69? Rovers v City at Ewood. Night match for some reason. I was in t' Darren end with all t' City lot. ity left winger centred, Frannie Lee dummied Coddington, who ended up five yards away, and pulled t' ball down with his left foot, looked up at Blacklaw(?), smiled, and glanced to left, Blacklaw dived to left and Lee stroked the ball in the opposite corner. Sublime. 1-4 and goodnight! Don't think we'll get away as lightly this time around![/p][/quote]I was there Eck ! Remember like it was yesterday , those were the days eh ! peely

10:17pm Sun 8 Dec 13

owd nick says...

Is Eckersley playing? wrote:
j bee wrote:
why do they keep going back , its about now
You might as well look back pal, after all, we have very little future.
tosser
[quote][p][bold]Is Eckersley playing?[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]j bee[/bold] wrote: why do they keep going back , its about now[/p][/quote]You might as well look back pal, after all, we have very little future.[/p][/quote]tosser owd nick

10:33pm Sun 8 Dec 13

owd nick says...

Is Eckersley playing? wrote:
Who remembers '69? Rovers v City at Ewood. Night match for some reason. I was in t' Darren end with all t' City lot. ity left winger centred, Frannie Lee dummied Coddington, who ended up five yards away, and pulled t' ball down with his left foot, looked up at Blacklaw(?), smiled, and glanced to left, Blacklaw dived to left and Lee stroked the ball in the opposite corner. Sublime. 1-4 and goodnight! Don't think we'll get away as lightly this time around!
Just slightly before my time, I was still a Man U fan at the time but as a teenager I hadn't grown up so that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it, It was 69 - 70 ish when I stopped going to United away games and started watching Rovers at Ewood instead.

I do remember Adam Blacklaw though and John Coddington, but not this particular game.

The difference between you and me though is that although I can remember so many of the great Rovers games in the past I don't dwell there, basically because those games are just memories, nothing more; to me every game we play is new, unknown territory.

I don't care what league we are in, who owns us, whatever; I love watching the team I support, and for a real fan that's all that should matter.
[quote][p][bold]Is Eckersley playing?[/bold] wrote: Who remembers '69? Rovers v City at Ewood. Night match for some reason. I was in t' Darren end with all t' City lot. ity left winger centred, Frannie Lee dummied Coddington, who ended up five yards away, and pulled t' ball down with his left foot, looked up at Blacklaw(?), smiled, and glanced to left, Blacklaw dived to left and Lee stroked the ball in the opposite corner. Sublime. 1-4 and goodnight! Don't think we'll get away as lightly this time around![/p][/quote]Just slightly before my time, I was still a Man U fan at the time but as a teenager I hadn't grown up so that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it, It was 69 - 70 ish when I stopped going to United away games and started watching Rovers at Ewood instead. I do remember Adam Blacklaw though and John Coddington, but not this particular game. The difference between you and me though is that although I can remember so many of the great Rovers games in the past I don't dwell there, basically because those games are just memories, nothing more; to me every game we play is new, unknown territory. I don't care what league we are in, who owns us, whatever; I love watching the team I support, and for a real fan that's all that should matter. owd nick

10:59pm Sun 8 Dec 13

Dave.RTID says...

That final paragraph makes absolutely no sense at all.
That final paragraph makes absolutely no sense at all. Dave.RTID

7:26am Mon 9 Dec 13

French Rover says...

peely wrote:
Is Eckersley playing? wrote:
Who remembers '69? Rovers v City at Ewood. Night match for some reason. I was in t' Darren end with all t' City lot. ity left winger centred, Frannie Lee dummied Coddington, who ended up five yards away, and pulled t' ball down with his left foot, looked up at Blacklaw(?), smiled, and glanced to left, Blacklaw dived to left and Lee stroked the ball in the opposite corner. Sublime. 1-4 and goodnight! Don't think we'll get away as lightly this time around!
I was there Eck ! Remember like it was yesterday , those were the days eh !
Remember it well as it was the biggest crowd I ever saw on Ewood.
There were around 42000 on Ewood that night after several postponements because of snow! The score was 4-1 to City and our one goal was scored by Jim Fryatt - who could head a ball harder than some could hit it with their feet.

Cracking atmosphere desppite the result and City went on to win the Cup that year so no disgrace for our lowly second division team againsy first division stars like Bell and Lee and co...

Good day in propspect thiis time around too...
[quote][p][bold]peely[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Is Eckersley playing?[/bold] wrote: Who remembers '69? Rovers v City at Ewood. Night match for some reason. I was in t' Darren end with all t' City lot. ity left winger centred, Frannie Lee dummied Coddington, who ended up five yards away, and pulled t' ball down with his left foot, looked up at Blacklaw(?), smiled, and glanced to left, Blacklaw dived to left and Lee stroked the ball in the opposite corner. Sublime. 1-4 and goodnight! Don't think we'll get away as lightly this time around![/p][/quote]I was there Eck ! Remember like it was yesterday , those were the days eh ![/p][/quote]Remember it well as it was the biggest crowd I ever saw on Ewood. There were around 42000 on Ewood that night after several postponements because of snow! The score was 4-1 to City and our one goal was scored by Jim Fryatt - who could head a ball harder than some could hit it with their feet. Cracking atmosphere desppite the result and City went on to win the Cup that year so no disgrace for our lowly second division team againsy first division stars like Bell and Lee and co... Good day in propspect thiis time around too... French Rover

8:27am Mon 9 Dec 13

A Darener says...

The queue for tickets stretched past the Aqueduct pub, it was bitterly cold and the pitch had to be cleared of snow several times before the game could be played.
The queue for tickets stretched past the Aqueduct pub, it was bitterly cold and the pitch had to be cleared of snow several times before the game could be played. A Darener

9:33am Mon 9 Dec 13

dangerous dave says...

whoops - this will sort the men out from the boys - unfortunately rovers more 'boys' than 'men' - although we do have d j campbell and if newspaper reports are true then he might sort it !!!!!
OUT WITH THE COWBOYS AND INDIANS
whoops - this will sort the men out from the boys - unfortunately rovers more 'boys' than 'men' - although we do have d j campbell and if newspaper reports are true then he might sort it !!!!! OUT WITH THE COWBOYS AND INDIANS dangerous dave

9:56am Mon 9 Dec 13

comeonublues1875 says...

At least we will be in the news for the right reasons, a football match.
Rather than the carrying on's of the owners or a certain DJ Campbell.
Go out there boys and do us proud.
At least we will be in the news for the right reasons, a football match. Rather than the carrying on's of the owners or a certain DJ Campbell. Go out there boys and do us proud. comeonublues1875

10:03am Mon 9 Dec 13

A Darener says...

If the allegations are true then rip up his contract and get rid. Save his wages at least.
If the allegations are true then rip up his contract and get rid. Save his wages at least. A Darener

11:02am Mon 9 Dec 13

benal13 says...

do,s this draw mean our season finishes in JANUARY ???????
do,s this draw mean our season finishes in JANUARY ??????? benal13

11:12am Mon 9 Dec 13

Bazzer says...

French Rover wrote:
peely wrote:
Is Eckersley playing? wrote:
Who remembers '69? Rovers v City at Ewood. Night match for some reason. I was in t' Darren end with all t' City lot. ity left winger centred, Frannie Lee dummied Coddington, who ended up five yards away, and pulled t' ball down with his left foot, looked up at Blacklaw(?), smiled, and glanced to left, Blacklaw dived to left and Lee stroked the ball in the opposite corner. Sublime. 1-4 and goodnight! Don't think we'll get away as lightly this time around!
I was there Eck ! Remember like it was yesterday , those were the days eh !
Remember it well as it was the biggest crowd I ever saw on Ewood.
There were around 42000 on Ewood that night after several postponements because of snow! The score was 4-1 to City and our one goal was scored by Jim Fryatt - who could head a ball harder than some could hit it with their feet.

Cracking atmosphere desppite the result and City went on to win the Cup that year so no disgrace for our lowly second division team againsy first division stars like Bell and Lee and co...

Good day in propspect thiis time around too...
Then Mr. French you are indeed a true Rover, unlike this I.E.P. character who could not even recall why the game was played in the week. How we hungered for that match!
[quote][p][bold]French Rover[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]peely[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Is Eckersley playing?[/bold] wrote: Who remembers '69? Rovers v City at Ewood. Night match for some reason. I was in t' Darren end with all t' City lot. ity left winger centred, Frannie Lee dummied Coddington, who ended up five yards away, and pulled t' ball down with his left foot, looked up at Blacklaw(?), smiled, and glanced to left, Blacklaw dived to left and Lee stroked the ball in the opposite corner. Sublime. 1-4 and goodnight! Don't think we'll get away as lightly this time around![/p][/quote]I was there Eck ! Remember like it was yesterday , those were the days eh ![/p][/quote]Remember it well as it was the biggest crowd I ever saw on Ewood. There were around 42000 on Ewood that night after several postponements because of snow! The score was 4-1 to City and our one goal was scored by Jim Fryatt - who could head a ball harder than some could hit it with their feet. Cracking atmosphere desppite the result and City went on to win the Cup that year so no disgrace for our lowly second division team againsy first division stars like Bell and Lee and co... Good day in propspect thiis time around too...[/p][/quote]Then Mr. French you are indeed a true Rover, unlike this I.E.P. character who could not even recall why the game was played in the week. How we hungered for that match! Bazzer

12:22pm Mon 9 Dec 13

Bazzer says...

benal13 wrote:
do,s this draw mean our season finishes in JANUARY ???????
Funnily enough, after the City defeat in 1969 - we only won one more game for the rest of the year. It was a bit of a disappointment.
[quote][p][bold]benal13[/bold] wrote: do,s this draw mean our season finishes in JANUARY ???????[/p][/quote]Funnily enough, after the City defeat in 1969 - we only won one more game for the rest of the year. It was a bit of a disappointment. Bazzer

1:08pm Mon 9 Dec 13

hasslem hasslem says...

Bazzer wrote:
benal13 wrote:
do,s this draw mean our season finishes in JANUARY ???????
Funnily enough, after the City defeat in 1969 - we only won one more game for the rest of the year. It was a bit of a disappointment.
was allardyce manager? that olympic stadium is gonna look really empty in the championship.

orient may get their wish to play at the olympic stadium - if weztam keep your mate
[quote][p][bold]Bazzer[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]benal13[/bold] wrote: do,s this draw mean our season finishes in JANUARY ???????[/p][/quote]Funnily enough, after the City defeat in 1969 - we only won one more game for the rest of the year. It was a bit of a disappointment.[/p][/quote]was allardyce manager? that olympic stadium is gonna look really empty in the championship. orient may get their wish to play at the olympic stadium - if weztam keep your mate hasslem hasslem

1:32pm Mon 9 Dec 13

peely says...

With the shocking news of this morning it just goes to show what contempt these players have for the fans and the club who pay their obscene wages !
Not content with 30k a week they want a bit more on top ! For once DD is right, out with the lot of 'em !
With the shocking news of this morning it just goes to show what contempt these players have for the fans and the club who pay their obscene wages ! Not content with 30k a week they want a bit more on top ! For once DD is right, out with the lot of 'em ! peely

3:00pm Mon 9 Dec 13

noddy57 says...

baldie wrote:
Oh 'eck.
it,s 11 against 11,,,,,,,one never can tell the outcome of a cup game,
[quote][p][bold]baldie[/bold] wrote: Oh 'eck.[/p][/quote]it,s 11 against 11,,,,,,,one never can tell the outcome of a cup game, noddy57

4:19pm Mon 9 Dec 13

thelincolnshirepoacher says...

I was there that night, 42,315 on Ewood, and a cold crisp night but what an atmosphere, City were the best in the land at that time with their red and black striped kit, Jim Fryatt scored for us, but City had done the damage before then, think they were 3-0 up in the first half, Fryatt made us think we could lick'em though.

Fryatt was the best header of a ball I ever saw, think he scored in a goalmouth scramble that night, not a header though.
I was there that night, 42,315 on Ewood, and a cold crisp night but what an atmosphere, City were the best in the land at that time with their red and black striped kit, Jim Fryatt scored for us, but City had done the damage before then, think they were 3-0 up in the first half, Fryatt made us think we could lick'em though. Fryatt was the best header of a ball I ever saw, think he scored in a goalmouth scramble that night, not a header though. thelincolnshirepoacher

4:29pm Mon 9 Dec 13

A Darener says...

I remember Jim Fryatt heading a ball from about the centre circle to the wing where the winger collected the ball without missing his stride. Most Rovers players to day couldn't pass it with as much accuracy. And that moustache, and bald head, wow!
I remember Jim Fryatt heading a ball from about the centre circle to the wing where the winger collected the ball without missing his stride. Most Rovers players to day couldn't pass it with as much accuracy. And that moustache, and bald head, wow! A Darener

6:00pm Mon 9 Dec 13

juanbbien says...

peely wrote:
With the shocking news of this morning it just goes to show what contempt these players have for the fans and the club who pay their obscene wages !
Not content with 30k a week they want a bit more on top ! For once DD is right, out with the lot of 'em !
I agree a bloody disgrace,why the hell we signed this waste of space in the first place I don't know,he's on a small fortune can't be bothered to put in a shift,guilty or not get rid we deserve better than this
[quote][p][bold]peely[/bold] wrote: With the shocking news of this morning it just goes to show what contempt these players have for the fans and the club who pay their obscene wages ! Not content with 30k a week they want a bit more on top ! For once DD is right, out with the lot of 'em ![/p][/quote]I agree a bloody disgrace,why the hell we signed this waste of space in the first place I don't know,he's on a small fortune can't be bothered to put in a shift,guilty or not get rid we deserve better than this juanbbien

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree