No policy change - East Lancashire faith schools

REPORT: Ted Cantle

REPORT: Ted Cantle

First published in News This Is Lancashire: Photograph of the Author by , Reporter

SOME faith schools in East Lancashire said they were likely to reject a call to change their admission policies to help integration.

The schools said they already ensured pupils interacted with other religions and cultures.

Last week a report branded Blackburn one of the most ethnically divided towns in the country.

Its author Ted Cantle urged bosses to reconsidering admissions policies.

But bosses from high schools in the area said they were working hard to promote and encourage diversity.

They stressed that it was parents who had created the need for schools led by faith.

Kathy Hardman, assistant headteacher of St Wilfrid’s CE High School and Technology College, Blackburn, said: “We have lots of initiatives to encourage and promote diversity.

“The school has joined the interfaith forum and students are on a mixed group interfaith programme with other youngsters.

"Around 20 per cent of a sixth form is made up of Muslim students.

"But equally we have a mix of Roman Catholic pupils, some are from Polish background.”

Mike Tull, head of a Pendle Building Schools for the Future, BSF, school Marsden Heights, said: “At Marsden Heights we welcome all students of all faiths and backgrounds and securing the ways of working in partnership with various other communities.”

“In my experience the make up of the student population is dictated by parental choice.”

But Bernadette Bleasdale head of Blessed Trinity RC College, Burnley, which has around a 90 per cent intake of Catholic pupils, said: “Because of BSF we are in a very, very fortunate position that we have a faith centre where pupils can work with students from other cultures and backgrounds.”

Comments (46)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

11:04am Tue 12 May 09

jcb says...

What a pity that the fantasy of religion plays such a major part in modern life.
What a pity that the fantasy of religion plays such a major part in modern life. jcb
  • Score: 0

11:55am Tue 12 May 09

spyderleg says...

what do you expect from these schools? They only promote their own self interests,and have no desire to encourage cohesion amongst different races
what do you expect from these schools? They only promote their own self interests,and have no desire to encourage cohesion amongst different races spyderleg
  • Score: 0

12:25pm Tue 12 May 09

Harleygirl says...

I fully support a schools right to enroll the majority of pupils from the faith the school promotes. Why should a Roman Catholic or C of E school be forced to admit pupils who are not from these faiths?

Do we not have Muslim faith schools in Blackburn where the Muslim faith is practiced? Sadly, it has long since been the case that a large percentage of Blackburns Muslim communities do not wish to integrate. Whilst I accept a proportion of this community are born here, they insist on living as strict muslims with no respect for the fact that this is a Christian country. Everyone is entitled to practice their faith, regardless of where they live however, respect should still be shown to the faith of the country. If we visit churches in Greece, we are expected to show respect and cover up bare flesh etc. The same applies when visiting arab countries where alcohol is banned to due relgious reasons, we visit there & do not drink. Britain has a multi cultural society and we are very good at bending over backwards to accomodate other faiths and cultures which are not but scared to death to still stand proud and uphold our Chritian faith & culture.
I fully support a schools right to enroll the majority of pupils from the faith the school promotes. Why should a Roman Catholic or C of E school be forced to admit pupils who are not from these faiths? Do we not have Muslim faith schools in Blackburn where the Muslim faith is practiced? Sadly, it has long since been the case that a large percentage of Blackburns Muslim communities do not wish to integrate. Whilst I accept a proportion of this community are born here, they insist on living as strict muslims with no respect for the fact that this is a Christian country. Everyone is entitled to practice their faith, regardless of where they live however, respect should still be shown to the faith of the country. If we visit churches in Greece, we are expected to show respect and cover up bare flesh etc. The same applies when visiting arab countries where alcohol is banned to due relgious reasons, we visit there & do not drink. Britain has a multi cultural society and we are very good at bending over backwards to accomodate other faiths and cultures which are not but scared to death to still stand proud and uphold our Chritian faith & culture. Harleygirl
  • Score: 0

12:32pm Tue 12 May 09

lancastrian lass says...

Hayley girl your comments don't really have a point in your comments....I am not from blackburn so I cannot comment about the muslims not wanting to integrate but here in padiham it is the white folk who have run away from the likes of burnley/brierfield/n
elson as they did not wish to integrate with their asian neighbours. It is a 2-way process but as always we are too blind to see the other side. I have had people tell me directly that they moved away from burnley so they didnt have to be anywhere near asians...it is a sad state of affairs.
Hayley girl your comments don't really have a point in your comments....I am not from blackburn so I cannot comment about the muslims not wanting to integrate but here in padiham it is the white folk who have run away from the likes of burnley/brierfield/n elson as they did not wish to integrate with their asian neighbours. It is a 2-way process but as always we are too blind to see the other side. I have had people tell me directly that they moved away from burnley so they didnt have to be anywhere near asians...it is a sad state of affairs. lancastrian lass
  • Score: 0

12:40pm Tue 12 May 09

Ken Shuffles says...

How many Tribes of Confusion about Gods and Religions do we need in society?

Where are all the Atheist Learning Centres.?
How many Tribes of Confusion about Gods and Religions do we need in society? Where are all the Atheist Learning Centres.? Ken Shuffles
  • Score: 0

12:41pm Tue 12 May 09

akon says...

Lancastrian lefty

We "white folk" are proud of OUR race & heritage,it is people who wish to come to OUR country who should integrate ,not the other way round !!
I think the point hayley girl is making is when in rome do as the romans do !It's not hard to figure out!
Lancastrian lefty We "white folk" are proud of OUR race & heritage,it is people who wish to come to OUR country who should integrate ,not the other way round !! I think the point hayley girl is making is when in rome do as the romans do !It's not hard to figure out! akon
  • Score: 0

12:57pm Tue 12 May 09

Excluded says...

All except one Muslim faith schools in Blackburn are private schools not state schools. Meanwhile there are dozens of Christian state faith schools.

Some of these faith schools do make an effort to integrate to be fair, but many use their faith status to attract white parents who do not want to integrate but discover their religion as soon as little Johnnie is ready to start school.

St Wilfred's is one of the worst offenders. Smack bang in the middle of a multi-ethnic community. And with a school roll that could have been drawn up by the Ku Klux Klan. It's not easy to integrate if the way in is locked shut.
All except one Muslim faith schools in Blackburn are private schools not state schools. Meanwhile there are dozens of Christian state faith schools. Some of these faith schools do make an effort to integrate to be fair, but many use their faith status to attract white parents who do not want to integrate but discover their religion as soon as little Johnnie is ready to start school. St Wilfred's is one of the worst offenders. Smack bang in the middle of a multi-ethnic community. And with a school roll that could have been drawn up by the Ku Klux Klan. It's not easy to integrate if the way in is locked shut. Excluded
  • Score: 0

1:02pm Tue 12 May 09

Mike says...

Excluded wrote:
All except one Muslim faith schools in Blackburn are private schools not state schools. Meanwhile there are dozens of Christian state faith schools. Some of these faith schools do make an effort to integrate to be fair, but many use their faith status to attract white parents who do not want to integrate but discover their religion as soon as little Johnnie is ready to start school. St Wilfred's is one of the worst offenders. Smack bang in the middle of a multi-ethnic community. And with a school roll that could have been drawn up by the Ku Klux Klan. It's not easy to integrate if the way in is locked shut.
The one Muslim faith school that you refer to is the one that bars admission to anyone whose family do not attend the right mosque.
Should they receive state funding?
[quote][p][bold]Excluded[/bold] wrote: All except one Muslim faith schools in Blackburn are private schools not state schools. Meanwhile there are dozens of Christian state faith schools. Some of these faith schools do make an effort to integrate to be fair, but many use their faith status to attract white parents who do not want to integrate but discover their religion as soon as little Johnnie is ready to start school. St Wilfred's is one of the worst offenders. Smack bang in the middle of a multi-ethnic community. And with a school roll that could have been drawn up by the Ku Klux Klan. It's not easy to integrate if the way in is locked shut.[/p][/quote]The one Muslim faith school that you refer to is the one that bars admission to anyone whose family do not attend the right mosque. Should they receive state funding? Mike
  • Score: 0

1:13pm Tue 12 May 09

huss says...

White flight in all areas. One non white person buys house "For Sale" boards go up!

Its true! My friends have done this.

Who's fault is that??

White people will NOT send children to school where more than 20% are NON WHITE.

Its true! My friends have done this.

Who's fault is that??

I agree with lancastrian lass a lot of white folk sadly do not want to live near NON WHITES.

Akon to broaden your horizons move to Brierfield or Nelson.
You will be pleased.
White flight in all areas. One non white person buys house "For Sale" boards go up! Its true! My friends have done this. Who's fault is that?? White people will NOT send children to school where more than 20% are NON WHITE. Its true! My friends have done this. Who's fault is that?? I agree with lancastrian lass a lot of white folk sadly do not want to live near NON WHITES. Akon to broaden your horizons move to Brierfield or Nelson. You will be pleased. huss
  • Score: 0

1:13pm Tue 12 May 09

huss says...

White flight in all areas. One non white person buys house "For Sale" boards go up!

Its true! My friends have done this.

Who's fault is that??

White people will NOT send children to school where more than 20% are NON WHITE.

Its true! My friends have done this.

Who's fault is that??

I agree with lancastrian lass a lot of white folk sadly do not want to live near NON WHITES.

Akon to broaden your horizons move to Brierfield or Nelson.
You will be pleased.
White flight in all areas. One non white person buys house "For Sale" boards go up! Its true! My friends have done this. Who's fault is that?? White people will NOT send children to school where more than 20% are NON WHITE. Its true! My friends have done this. Who's fault is that?? I agree with lancastrian lass a lot of white folk sadly do not want to live near NON WHITES. Akon to broaden your horizons move to Brierfield or Nelson. You will be pleased. huss
  • Score: 0

1:13pm Tue 12 May 09

huss says...

White flight in all areas. One non white person buys house "For Sale" boards go up!

Its true! My friends have done this.

Who's fault is that??

White people will NOT send children to school where more than 20% are NON WHITE.

Its true! My friends have done this.

Who's fault is that??

I agree with lancastrian lass a lot of white folk sadly do not want to live near NON WHITES.

Akon to broaden your horizons move to Brierfield or Nelson.
You will be pleased.
White flight in all areas. One non white person buys house "For Sale" boards go up! Its true! My friends have done this. Who's fault is that?? White people will NOT send children to school where more than 20% are NON WHITE. Its true! My friends have done this. Who's fault is that?? I agree with lancastrian lass a lot of white folk sadly do not want to live near NON WHITES. Akon to broaden your horizons move to Brierfield or Nelson. You will be pleased. huss
  • Score: 0

1:27pm Tue 12 May 09

NevaStop says...

Harleygirl you point of view is from what you have seen.Its a shame you don't the many people attending Romana catholic school as i did and im a muslim and integrated well but doesn't mean i live my life based on ur way of life.We will follow the laws and rules but still adhere to our religion which i think is fair because we let everyone else do the same. Lets no ignorance stand in the way of education cuz thats the only way our communities are going to integrate a know of alot examples where it has worked and we need to learn from that not listen to ignorant people with clouded vision like akon! but i dnt blame fully as he always thought the "other people" should integrate with him but he doesn't understand integration and respect for one another comes from understanding eachother because wer all the same when "white folks" get cut you bleed red blood and so do we so how are we so different.
Harleygirl you point of view is from what you have seen.Its a shame you don't the many people attending Romana catholic school as i did and im a muslim and integrated well but doesn't mean i live my life based on ur way of life.We will follow the laws and rules but still adhere to our religion which i think is fair because we let everyone else do the same. Lets no ignorance stand in the way of education cuz thats the only way our communities are going to integrate a know of alot examples where it has worked and we need to learn from that not listen to ignorant people with clouded vision like akon! but i dnt blame fully as he always thought the "other people" should integrate with him but he doesn't understand integration and respect for one another comes from understanding eachother because wer all the same when "white folks" get cut you bleed red blood and so do we so how are we so different. NevaStop
  • Score: 0

2:10pm Tue 12 May 09

Ken Shuffles says...

Hi Nevastop,

What about the Atheists who believe religion is a very lame excuse for Peace and an instrument of division.

We are trained to think different things about Gods, wants needs and rules because of religion.

Atheists don't deserve the same Heaven but Hell according to the Believers.

Atheist are less valued and less deserving in this world as well as the next world according to Believers.

An Atheist is any person who does not believe in MY GOD! according to Believers.

When it comes to division it seems the Religious have set themselves apart from the Atheists believing that they are superior to Atheists.
Hi Nevastop, What about the Atheists who believe religion is a very lame excuse for Peace and an instrument of division. We are trained to think different things about Gods, wants needs and rules because of religion. Atheists don't deserve the same Heaven but Hell according to the Believers. Atheist are less valued and less deserving in this world as well as the next world according to Believers. An Atheist is any person who does not believe in MY GOD! according to Believers. When it comes to division it seems the Religious have set themselves apart from the Atheists believing that they are superior to Atheists. Ken Shuffles
  • Score: 0

2:12pm Tue 12 May 09

Ken Shuffles says...

The Truth is that FAITH SCHOOLS TEACH DIVISIONS.
The Truth is that FAITH SCHOOLS TEACH DIVISIONS. Ken Shuffles
  • Score: 0

2:14pm Tue 12 May 09

lancastrian lass says...

Here here Huss,Nevastop and Excluded...everythin
g is a 2 way process. Akon says "when in rome do as the romans do" and is attempting to argue that this is the point being made by Hayleygirl...why is it then that when 1 asian family move into a particular area the rest move out..integrate how exactly?
Here here Huss,Nevastop and Excluded...everythin g is a 2 way process. Akon says "when in rome do as the romans do" and is attempting to argue that this is the point being made by Hayleygirl...why is it then that when 1 asian family move into a particular area the rest move out..integrate how exactly? lancastrian lass
  • Score: 0

2:14pm Tue 12 May 09

Ken Shuffles says...

They Teach People to think differently about the One God they may all agree on.

Hypocrisy doesn't make itself.
They Teach People to think differently about the One God they may all agree on. Hypocrisy doesn't make itself. Ken Shuffles
  • Score: 0

2:40pm Tue 12 May 09

St.R says...

We are white and live in a predominantly white area, coming from a predominantly asian area and I would move back to the predominantly asian area like a shot if I had the choice!
But to the point, my children go to Blessed Trinity school, because we are catholic and it is/was a very good school. We are also part of building bridges in Pendle and Burnley, my kids have many friends of different faiths/cultures/cree
ds etc.
It isn't the schools that create the problems, it is the parent's bigotted attitudes!
We are white and live in a predominantly white area, coming from a predominantly asian area and I would move back to the predominantly asian area like a shot if I had the choice! But to the point, my children go to Blessed Trinity school, because we are catholic and it is/was a very good school. We are also part of building bridges in Pendle and Burnley, my kids have many friends of different faiths/cultures/cree ds etc. It isn't the schools that create the problems, it is the parent's bigotted attitudes! St.R
  • Score: 0

3:45pm Tue 12 May 09

lancastrian lass says...

where would you like me to go Akon? this is my country, i was born and bred in beautiful burnley...i am white, i am english, i am from the indigenous population...now control your temper my dearest of friends.
where would you like me to go Akon? this is my country, i was born and bred in beautiful burnley...i am white, i am english, i am from the indigenous population...now control your temper my dearest of friends. lancastrian lass
  • Score: 0

3:50pm Tue 12 May 09

The offspring says...

Will we be able to sleep when our beds are burning?
Will we be able to sleep when our beds are burning? The offspring
  • Score: 0

4:54pm Tue 12 May 09

ganja man says...

Now,now "akon" stop picking on girls!
Be a man and temper your language and have a go at a man.

People can clearly see the nature of yor political views are "colouring" your language ever so slighlty.
Is this the language of a typical BNP member?
Most of them are middle class and professionals, so how did they give you the position of BNP activist?

How sad to see you resorting to profanities against women.
This country belongs to ALL the citizens of this country.

Fight the fascist and racists with the ANTI NAZI LEAGUE.

Ps Akon have you not been into work today . Hope you're well?




Now,now "akon" stop picking on girls! Be a man and temper your language and have a go at a man. People can clearly see the nature of yor political views are "colouring" your language ever so slighlty. Is this the language of a typical BNP member? Most of them are middle class and professionals, so how did they give you the position of BNP activist? How sad to see you resorting to profanities against women. This country belongs to ALL the citizens of this country. Fight the fascist and racists with the ANTI NAZI LEAGUE. Ps Akon have you not been into work today . Hope you're well? ganja man
  • Score: 0

5:50pm Tue 12 May 09

ganja man says...

JC another one who is alive and well.

Peace and love to you.
ANL awaits you!
JC another one who is alive and well. Peace and love to you. ANL awaits you! ganja man
  • Score: 0

6:01pm Tue 12 May 09

Owain Glyndwr says...

akon wrote:
Lancastrian lefty We "white folk" are proud of OUR race & heritage,it is people who wish to come to OUR country who should integrate ,not the other way round !! I think the point hayley girl is making is when in rome do as the romans do !It's not hard to figure out!
I agree with akon"WE WHITES" are very proud of our Christian believes, I personally would not allow my children to integrate with Islamic Muslims, why you might say, my children grew up in a Welsh Baptist environment and was taught the way of Christianity by reading the only Book and that is the HOLY BIBLE and believing that there is only one GOD and that is the HOLY FATHER OF JESUS CHRIST, why should our White or Black Christians learn the deadly Koran that only preaches hatred against every other religion other than their own. I have read the Welsh & English version of the Dreaded Koran and believe me , it is not a very nice Book to read, but there again everyone to their own.

Back into the story, No, I do not think or believe that integration into the class room will not work, In Wales the Education Departments work to a curriculum in all classes of Education.

Teaching others to suck do not work.
[quote][p][bold]akon[/bold] wrote: Lancastrian lefty We "white folk" are proud of OUR race & heritage,it is people who wish to come to OUR country who should integrate ,not the other way round !! I think the point hayley girl is making is when in rome do as the romans do !It's not hard to figure out![/p][/quote]I agree with akon"WE WHITES" are very proud of our Christian believes, I personally would not allow my children to integrate with Islamic Muslims, why you might say, my children grew up in a Welsh Baptist environment and was taught the way of Christianity by reading the only Book and that is the HOLY BIBLE and believing that there is only one GOD and that is the HOLY FATHER OF JESUS CHRIST, why should our White or Black Christians learn the deadly Koran that only preaches hatred against every other religion other than their own. I have read the Welsh & English version of the Dreaded Koran and believe me , it is not a very nice Book to read, but there again everyone to their own. Back into the story, No, I do not think or believe that integration into the class room will not work, In Wales the Education Departments work to a curriculum in all classes of Education. Teaching others to suck do not work. Owain Glyndwr
  • Score: 0

6:19pm Tue 12 May 09

Akki says...

How are asian areas formed?
At one point these would have been all white areas

integration=white flight

its not rocket science

Cantle needs to address why white folk dont want to integrate with asians.
How are asian areas formed? At one point these would have been all white areas integration=white flight its not rocket science Cantle needs to address why white folk dont want to integrate with asians. Akki
  • Score: 0

6:27pm Tue 12 May 09

Owain Glyndwr says...

Akki wrote:
How are asian areas formed? At one point these would have been all white areas integration=white flight its not rocket science Cantle needs to address why white folk dont want to integrate with asians.
Akki "WAKKI" Accy says above.

Just one word for you "WAKKI" would you go into a White School and Integrate, and learn the teachings of the BIBLE and Christianity(not your Koran)I blood well doubt it.
[quote][p][bold]Akki[/bold] wrote: How are asian areas formed? At one point these would have been all white areas integration=white flight its not rocket science Cantle needs to address why white folk dont want to integrate with asians.[/p][/quote]Akki "WAKKI" Accy says above. Just one word for you "WAKKI" would you go into a White School and Integrate, and learn the teachings of the BIBLE and Christianity(not your Koran)I blood well doubt it. Owain Glyndwr
  • Score: 0

6:33pm Tue 12 May 09

ranimuk says...

Harleygirl wrote:
I fully support a schools right to enroll the majority of pupils from the faith the school promotes. Why should a Roman Catholic or C of E school be forced to admit pupils who are not from these faiths? Do we not have Muslim faith schools in Blackburn where the Muslim faith is practiced? Sadly, it has long since been the case that a large percentage of Blackburns Muslim communities do not wish to integrate. Whilst I accept a proportion of this community are born here, they insist on living as strict muslims with no respect for the fact that this is a Christian country. Everyone is entitled to practice their faith, regardless of where they live however, respect should still be shown to the faith of the country. If we visit churches in Greece, we are expected to show respect and cover up bare flesh etc. The same applies when visiting arab countries where alcohol is banned to due relgious reasons, we visit there & do not drink. Britain has a multi cultural society and we are very good at bending over backwards to accomodate other faiths and cultures which are not but scared to death to still stand proud and uphold our Chritian faith & culture.
With regards to people adhering to the rules of the greeks and arabs - in what physical ways can people show their respect to the christian faith? For example, in Arab countries people do not drink in keeping with the national religion... I would be interested to hear your suggestions. Also I think it's important to remember that alot of the rules in these 'religious' countries are backed by the government, one of the reasons why people adhere to them. While the UK is a Christian country there do not seem to be any obvious religious requirements so people just do as they please. If there were religious law requirements like those in Saudia Arabia people would have no choice but to abide by them. As for culture, I do not think there is anything more British than football and soaps and the Asian community is crazy about both!
[quote][p][bold]Harleygirl[/bold] wrote: I fully support a schools right to enroll the majority of pupils from the faith the school promotes. Why should a Roman Catholic or C of E school be forced to admit pupils who are not from these faiths? Do we not have Muslim faith schools in Blackburn where the Muslim faith is practiced? Sadly, it has long since been the case that a large percentage of Blackburns Muslim communities do not wish to integrate. Whilst I accept a proportion of this community are born here, they insist on living as strict muslims with no respect for the fact that this is a Christian country. Everyone is entitled to practice their faith, regardless of where they live however, respect should still be shown to the faith of the country. If we visit churches in Greece, we are expected to show respect and cover up bare flesh etc. The same applies when visiting arab countries where alcohol is banned to due relgious reasons, we visit there & do not drink. Britain has a multi cultural society and we are very good at bending over backwards to accomodate other faiths and cultures which are not but scared to death to still stand proud and uphold our Chritian faith & culture. [/p][/quote]With regards to people adhering to the rules of the greeks and arabs - in what physical ways can people show their respect to the christian faith? For example, in Arab countries people do not drink in keeping with the national religion... I would be interested to hear your suggestions. Also I think it's important to remember that alot of the rules in these 'religious' countries are backed by the government, one of the reasons why people adhere to them. While the UK is a Christian country there do not seem to be any obvious religious requirements so people just do as they please. If there were religious law requirements like those in Saudia Arabia people would have no choice but to abide by them. As for culture, I do not think there is anything more British than football and soaps and the Asian community is crazy about both! ranimuk
  • Score: 0

6:43pm Tue 12 May 09

Old Timer says...

Dear, oh, Dear, here we go again. Religion, Religion, Religion.
People murder and persecute each other for their religious beliefs and we are unable to see this is the easiest way to divide civilisation. We have such a short time here on earth to experience the mysteries of this wonderful creation and all we appear to do is try to destroy each other. One day science will overcome all this mumbo jumbo and religion will have become history.
Dear, oh, Dear, here we go again. Religion, Religion, Religion. People murder and persecute each other for their religious beliefs and we are unable to see this is the easiest way to divide civilisation. We have such a short time here on earth to experience the mysteries of this wonderful creation and all we appear to do is try to destroy each other. One day science will overcome all this mumbo jumbo and religion will have become history. Old Timer
  • Score: 0

7:55pm Tue 12 May 09

Nad says...

Don't know whether this help, but the following is a transcript of a speech recently made by the Australian PM. Kevin Rudd, although some webs attribute it to a much older speech made by John Howard. Neither have been members of the BNP. (and nor am I)

Quote: 'IMMIGRANTS, NOT AUSTRALIANS, MUST ADAPT. Take It Or Leave It. I am tired of this nation worrying about whether we are offending some individual or their culture. Since the terrorist attacks on Bali , we have experienced a surge in patriotism by the majority of Australians.'
'This culture has been developed over two centuries of struggles, trials and victories by millions of men and women who have sought freedom'
'We speak mainly ENGLISH, not Spanish, Lebanese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, or any other language. Therefore, if you wish to become part of our society . Learn the language!'
'Most Australians believe in God. This is not some Christian, right wing, political push, but a fact, because Christian men and women, on Christian principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented. It is certainly appropriate to display it on the walls of our schools. If God offends you, then I suggest you consider another part of the world as your new home, because God is part of our culture.'
'We will accept your beliefs, and will not question why. All we ask is that you accept ours, and live in harmony and peaceful enjoyment with us.'
'This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will allow you every opportunity to enjoy all this. But once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about Our Flag, Our Pledge, Our Christian beliefs, or Our Way of Life, I highly encourage you take advantage of one other great Australian freedom,

'THE RIGHT TO LEAVE'.'

'If you aren't happy here then LEAVE. We didn't force you to come here. You asked to be here. So accept the country YOU accepted."







Don't know whether this help, but the following is a transcript of a speech recently made by the Australian PM. Kevin Rudd, although some webs attribute it to a much older speech made by John Howard. Neither have been members of the BNP. (and nor am I) Quote: 'IMMIGRANTS, NOT AUSTRALIANS, MUST ADAPT. Take It Or Leave It. I am tired of this nation worrying about whether we are offending some individual or their culture. Since the terrorist attacks on Bali , we have experienced a surge in patriotism by the majority of Australians.' 'This culture has been developed over two centuries of struggles, trials and victories by millions of men and women who have sought freedom' 'We speak mainly ENGLISH, not Spanish, Lebanese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, or any other language. Therefore, if you wish to become part of our society . Learn the language!' 'Most Australians believe in God. This is not some Christian, right wing, political push, but a fact, because Christian men and women, on Christian principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented. It is certainly appropriate to display it on the walls of our schools. If God offends you, then I suggest you consider another part of the world as your new home, because God is part of our culture.' 'We will accept your beliefs, and will not question why. All we ask is that you accept ours, and live in harmony and peaceful enjoyment with us.' 'This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will allow you every opportunity to enjoy all this. But once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about Our Flag, Our Pledge, Our Christian beliefs, or Our Way of Life, I highly encourage you take advantage of one other great Australian freedom, 'THE RIGHT TO LEAVE'.' 'If you aren't happy here then LEAVE. We didn't force you to come here. You asked to be here. So accept the country YOU accepted." Nad
  • Score: 0

8:12pm Tue 12 May 09

Akki says...

Owain Glyndwr wrote:
Akki wrote: How are asian areas formed? At one point these would have been all white areas integration=white flight its not rocket science Cantle needs to address why white folk dont want to integrate with asians.
Akki "WAKKI" Accy says above. Just one word for you "WAKKI" would you go into a White School and Integrate, and learn the teachings of the BIBLE and Christianity(not your Koran)I blood well doubt it.
I know plenty about christianity, having seen both the movies
The life of brian and the Da Vinci code

and i'l have you know i went to a 90% white school 7 years ago.
[quote][p][bold]Owain Glyndwr[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Akki[/bold] wrote: How are asian areas formed? At one point these would have been all white areas integration=white flight its not rocket science Cantle needs to address why white folk dont want to integrate with asians.[/p][/quote]Akki "WAKKI" Accy says above. Just one word for you "WAKKI" would you go into a White School and Integrate, and learn the teachings of the BIBLE and Christianity(not your Koran)I blood well doubt it.[/p][/quote]I know plenty about christianity, having seen both the movies The life of brian and the Da Vinci code and i'l have you know i went to a 90% white school 7 years ago. Akki
  • Score: 0

8:54pm Tue 12 May 09

guardian says...

To Nad, Rojales.
That speech was accredited to John Howard the ex Australian PM. (who was recently heavily beaten by the now Labor PM Kevin Rudd.)

Mr Howard, in fact, never made that speech. It was made up by BNP types to make British people think that he had said something like that.
To Nad, Rojales. That speech was accredited to John Howard the ex Australian PM. (who was recently heavily beaten by the now Labor PM Kevin Rudd.) Mr Howard, in fact, never made that speech. It was made up by BNP types to make British people think that he had said something like that. guardian
  • Score: 0

9:20pm Tue 12 May 09

lancastrian lass says...

my oh my akon...why are you making personal attacks on ganja, i think he makes valid points!

i remember as a child we use to sing hymns at school in assembly, not a roman catholic or christian one, just a normal secondary school in burnley.

All the asians used to join in signing the ink is black the page is white together we learn to read & write..as well as cross over the road my friend, ask his lord his strength to lend, his compassion has no end, cross over the road.

Now akon those asian kids used to integrate by joining in fully,i would like to see our lot join in anything they do,never...as for the country being christian...is that why we have less than 3% of people attending church regularlyl...lets get our own ships in order and then perhaps think of sailing to pakistan,india, mongolia or even along the sunny corridors of leeds & liverpool canal
my oh my akon...why are you making personal attacks on ganja, i think he makes valid points! i remember as a child we use to sing hymns at school in assembly, not a roman catholic or christian one, just a normal secondary school in burnley. All the asians used to join in signing the ink is black the page is white together we learn to read & write..as well as cross over the road my friend, ask his lord his strength to lend, his compassion has no end, cross over the road. Now akon those asian kids used to integrate by joining in fully,i would like to see our lot join in anything they do,never...as for the country being christian...is that why we have less than 3% of people attending church regularlyl...lets get our own ships in order and then perhaps think of sailing to pakistan,india, mongolia or even along the sunny corridors of leeds & liverpool canal lancastrian lass
  • Score: 0

10:21pm Tue 12 May 09

stealer says...

Old T. Religion is all history! Islam and Christianity both
relate to the highly entertaining OT 'stories'and 'characters'.
Unfortunately it is the 'die hard' Muslims who seem to want to be world dominant!, the rest be they Christians or whatever don't seem to have the same fanaticism in their nature!!
As you say 'Here we go again'.
Old T. Religion is all history! Islam and Christianity both relate to the highly entertaining OT 'stories'and 'characters'. Unfortunately it is the 'die hard' Muslims who seem to want to be world dominant!, the rest be they Christians or whatever don't seem to have the same fanaticism in their nature!! As you say 'Here we go again'. stealer
  • Score: 0

10:29pm Tue 12 May 09

retired one says...

After reading these posts I think the world would be a better place without any religion.
After reading these posts I think the world would be a better place without any religion. retired one
  • Score: 0

9:03am Wed 13 May 09

grumpyoldlady says...

It's a pity that the Roman Catholic School that NevaStop attended wasn't able to teach him/her grammar, spelling or punctuation. Perhaps we could get away from the argument of faith versus non faith schools and start concentrating on training teachers who are capable of teaching well written English and turning out young people fit for the workplace.
It's a pity that the Roman Catholic School that NevaStop attended wasn't able to teach him/her grammar, spelling or punctuation. Perhaps we could get away from the argument of faith versus non faith schools and start concentrating on training teachers who are capable of teaching well written English and turning out young people fit for the workplace. grumpyoldlady
  • Score: 0

9:23am Wed 13 May 09

Mike Costa says...

akon wrote:
Lancastrian lefty We "white folk" are proud of OUR race & heritage,it is people who wish to come to OUR country who should integrate ,not the other way round !! I think the point hayley girl is making is when in rome do as the romans do !It's not hard to figure out!
Mike Costa says:

The point is, you idiot, It is not OUR country as you insist. Its a plot of land. You dont own it. You may have been born here but so what? I wasn't born in Blackurn, so, under your logic, I'm a foreigner and should get back to where I belong (ie Accrington). You are a parochial bigot.

By the way, we're not in Rome, and under you skewed logic, we shouldn't be allowed to live there either.Rome for the Romans. Keep the English rubbish out I say!

With regard to Faith Schools, the British whites shouldn't have as many as they do, as only a very small minority are practicing Christians. Muslims at least practice their faith.

Ted Shuffles is correct though. Where are all the schools that promote themselves as being for Atheists and Agnostics? Thats what we deserve and should have.
[quote][p][bold]akon[/bold] wrote: Lancastrian lefty We "white folk" are proud of OUR race & heritage,it is people who wish to come to OUR country who should integrate ,not the other way round !! I think the point hayley girl is making is when in rome do as the romans do !It's not hard to figure out![/p][/quote]Mike Costa says: The point is, you idiot, It is not OUR country as you insist. Its a plot of land. You dont own it. You may have been born here but so what? I wasn't born in Blackurn, so, under your logic, I'm a foreigner and should get back to where I belong (ie Accrington). You are a parochial bigot. By the way, we're not in Rome, and under you skewed logic, we shouldn't be allowed to live there either.Rome for the Romans. Keep the English rubbish out I say! With regard to Faith Schools, the British whites shouldn't have as many as they do, as only a very small minority are practicing Christians. Muslims at least practice their faith. Ted Shuffles is correct though. Where are all the schools that promote themselves as being for Atheists and Agnostics? Thats what we deserve and should have. Mike Costa
  • Score: 0

9:25am Wed 13 May 09

Old Timer says...

retired one...
In the Autumn years of our lives on this beautiful earth it has evidently taught us something. Just in case you missed my epistle in this large debate I will repeat it for you, others might think about it

Dear, oh, Dear, here we go again. Religion, Religion, Religion.
People murder and persecute each other for their religious beliefs and we are unable to see this is the easiest way to divide civilisation. We have such a short time here on earth to experience the mysteries of this wonderful creation and all we appear to do is try to destroy each other. One day science will overcome all this mumbo jumbo and religion will have become history.
retired one... In the Autumn years of our lives on this beautiful earth it has evidently taught us something. Just in case you missed my epistle in this large debate I will repeat it for you, others might think about it Dear, oh, Dear, here we go again. Religion, Religion, Religion. People murder and persecute each other for their religious beliefs and we are unable to see this is the easiest way to divide civilisation. We have such a short time here on earth to experience the mysteries of this wonderful creation and all we appear to do is try to destroy each other. One day science will overcome all this mumbo jumbo and religion will have become history. Old Timer
  • Score: 0

10:59am Wed 13 May 09

stealer says...

retired one.I think that all the sensible
comments tend to lean
in your direction!
However I feel sure that even the first homosapiens would not be entirely harmonious,man eats man so to speak!
retired one.I think that all the sensible comments tend to lean in your direction! However I feel sure that even the first homosapiens would not be entirely harmonious,man eats man so to speak! stealer
  • Score: 0

11:42am Wed 13 May 09

ganja man says...

Now from "Akon" you have the true face and language of a BNP activist/member in Burnley.

His language is uncouth and typical of the BNP in this area.

Do people want to vote for a party that tolerates this type of behaviour from its members?

We have not heard as of yet from the middle class and respectable face of the BNP, DavidBurnley.

He can enlighten us with his knowledge of BNP policies in an educated and intellectual manner.

Over to you Buorgeoise DavidBurnley
Now from "Akon" you have the true face and language of a BNP activist/member in Burnley. His language is uncouth and typical of the BNP in this area. Do people want to vote for a party that tolerates this type of behaviour from its members? We have not heard as of yet from the middle class and respectable face of the BNP, DavidBurnley. He can enlighten us with his knowledge of BNP policies in an educated and intellectual manner. Over to you Buorgeoise DavidBurnley ganja man
  • Score: 0

3:05pm Wed 13 May 09

NevaStop says...

Owain Glyndwr wrote:
akon wrote:
Lancastrian lefty We "white folk" are proud of OUR race & heritage,it is people who wish to come to OUR country who should integrate ,not the other way round !! I think the point hayley girl is making is when in rome do as the romans do !It's not hard to figure out!
I agree with akon"WE WHITES" are very proud of our Christian believes, I personally would not allow my children to integrate with Islamic Muslims, why you might say, my children grew up in a Welsh Baptist environment and was taught the way of Christianity by reading the only Book and that is the HOLY BIBLE and believing that there is only one GOD and that is the HOLY FATHER OF JESUS CHRIST, why should our White or Black Christians learn the deadly Koran that only preaches hatred against every other religion other than their own. I have read the Welsh & English version of the Dreaded Koran and believe me , it is not a very nice Book to read, but there again everyone to their own.

Back into the story, No, I do not think or believe that integration into the class room will not work, In Wales the Education Departments work to a curriculum in all classes of Education.

Teaching others to suck do not work.
You won't let your children play with muslims???WTF i feel sorry for your children that going to be brought up with fear of muslims think of the physiological impact you would have on them when they see a "non white" person. If you read the holy bible and actually understood it without prejudice you would know "love thy neighbour!" if you can't do that your faith isn't in the right place but who am i to judge.don't make stupid assumptions about the qu'raan when you can't understand your own faith properly and the priest would tell you if you went to church and spoke to him about it! Who gave you the translations the BNP? do your own research and faith in your religion its seems you dn't cuz you would let them play with "non whites" but scared of getting converted!Lamo..Hey my dad did sent to to R.C school, had to go church,mass and my religion didn't change just gained knowledge of how its all similar accept it as we accept jesus.
also STEALER "die hard muslims want world domination" you forgot about the crusade? the romans? learn ur history its people not religion that cause this and stupid mentality work on making life better and understanding one another not slaughtering.
GRUMPOLDLADY: i dnt have time to spellcheck and sort my grammer out.i just wrote wot im thinking but ul b please to knw i passed my R.C school went to university got a degree "woo hoo" and started working for this country of ours! but instead of looking at my grammer hope u understood wot i was trying to say :)
[quote][p][bold]Owain Glyndwr[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]akon[/bold] wrote: Lancastrian lefty We "white folk" are proud of OUR race & heritage,it is people who wish to come to OUR country who should integrate ,not the other way round !! I think the point hayley girl is making is when in rome do as the romans do !It's not hard to figure out![/p][/quote]I agree with akon"WE WHITES" are very proud of our Christian believes, I personally would not allow my children to integrate with Islamic Muslims, why you might say, my children grew up in a Welsh Baptist environment and was taught the way of Christianity by reading the only Book and that is the HOLY BIBLE and believing that there is only one GOD and that is the HOLY FATHER OF JESUS CHRIST, why should our White or Black Christians learn the deadly Koran that only preaches hatred against every other religion other than their own. I have read the Welsh & English version of the Dreaded Koran and believe me , it is not a very nice Book to read, but there again everyone to their own. Back into the story, No, I do not think or believe that integration into the class room will not work, In Wales the Education Departments work to a curriculum in all classes of Education. Teaching others to suck do not work. [/p][/quote]You won't let your children play with muslims???WTF i feel sorry for your children that going to be brought up with fear of muslims think of the physiological impact you would have on them when they see a "non white" person. If you read the holy bible and actually understood it without prejudice you would know "love thy neighbour!" if you can't do that your faith isn't in the right place but who am i to judge.don't make stupid assumptions about the qu'raan when you can't understand your own faith properly and the priest would tell you if you went to church and spoke to him about it! Who gave you the translations the BNP? do your own research and faith in your religion its seems you dn't cuz you would let them play with "non whites" but scared of getting converted!Lamo..Hey my dad did sent to to R.C school, had to go church,mass and my religion didn't change just gained knowledge of how its all similar accept it as we accept jesus. also STEALER "die hard muslims want world domination" you forgot about the crusade? the romans? learn ur history its people not religion that cause this and stupid mentality work on making life better and understanding one another not slaughtering. GRUMPOLDLADY: i dnt have time to spellcheck and sort my grammer out.i just wrote wot im thinking but ul b please to knw i passed my R.C school went to university got a degree "woo hoo" and started working for this country of ours! but instead of looking at my grammer hope u understood wot i was trying to say :) NevaStop
  • Score: 0

3:25pm Wed 13 May 09

Mike Costa says...

akon wrote:
Mike Costa The only plot of land you require is 6 feet under you braindead treacherous anti-english leech. I suggest you & lancastrian lass meet up for a session as you both seem to have the weight of the world on your pitiful shoulders.Are you both going short ? You need to empty your ballbag more often, preferably on a female & human if possible.All that pent up sperm is making you a very angry ,irrational chappie.
Mike Costa says:

Congratulations. Your pathetic tirade show you up perfectly for what you are. The worst sort of little English xenophobe. The worst part is that you actually think you are superior to other races. Your idiotic post proves exactly the opposite. Who wants to be English when that would mean aligning themselves with such as you?
Pondlife
[quote][p][bold]akon[/bold] wrote: Mike Costa The only plot of land you require is 6 feet under you braindead treacherous anti-english leech. I suggest you & lancastrian lass meet up for a session as you both seem to have the weight of the world on your pitiful shoulders.Are you both going short ? You need to empty your ballbag more often, preferably on a female & human if possible.All that pent up sperm is making you a very angry ,irrational chappie. [/p][/quote]Mike Costa says: Congratulations. Your pathetic tirade show you up perfectly for what you are. The worst sort of little English xenophobe. The worst part is that you actually think you are superior to other races. Your idiotic post proves exactly the opposite. Who wants to be English when that would mean aligning themselves with such as you? Pondlife Mike Costa
  • Score: 0

4:01pm Wed 13 May 09

Owain Glyndwr says...

Akki wrote:
Owain Glyndwr wrote:
Akki wrote: How are asian areas formed? At one point these would have been all white areas integration=white flight its not rocket science Cantle needs to address why white folk dont want to integrate with asians.
Akki "WAKKI" Accy says above. Just one word for you "WAKKI" would you go into a White School and Integrate, and learn the teachings of the BIBLE and Christianity(not your Koran)I blood well doubt it.
I know plenty about christianity, having seen both the movies The life of brian and the Da Vinci code and i'l have you know i went to a 90% white school 7 years ago.
First & foremost Akki I am not against Asian it is just I do not like what they stand for, your Islamic teaching from your Koran are to hate all religions except for your Islamic Muslim faith your faith also teaches the way of terrorism, to even terrorize your own families and women folk, this is not my saying its coming from your Koran and the teachings from the Muslim preacher & so called prophet called Mohammad (who raped is own) how can Islamic Muslims believe in their prophet called Mohamed and please do not put him in the same category as my God and Jesus Christ, your Muslim Race will not ever be allowed to enter the Kingdom of MY GOD. And by the way Akki the rest of the 10% in your school should not have been there.
THE DEATH OF BRITISH SCHOOLS> Challenges whole communities for its sense of values and intense pressure it puts on our Pupils and end with families fighting against the Narrow-Minded Communities they call HOME>.

Lastly AKKI you are the only Racist who have commented on the BNP & Anti-Natzi.
Where do you come from? You are not from this world, that's for sure.
[quote][p][bold]Akki[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Owain Glyndwr[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Akki[/bold] wrote: How are asian areas formed? At one point these would have been all white areas integration=white flight its not rocket science Cantle needs to address why white folk dont want to integrate with asians.[/p][/quote]Akki "WAKKI" Accy says above. Just one word for you "WAKKI" would you go into a White School and Integrate, and learn the teachings of the BIBLE and Christianity(not your Koran)I blood well doubt it.[/p][/quote]I know plenty about christianity, having seen both the movies The life of brian and the Da Vinci code and i'l have you know i went to a 90% white school 7 years ago.[/p][/quote]First & foremost Akki I am not against Asian it is just I do not like what they stand for, your Islamic teaching from your Koran are to hate all religions except for your Islamic Muslim faith your faith also teaches the way of terrorism, to even terrorize your own families and women folk, this is not my saying its coming from your Koran and the teachings from the Muslim preacher & so called prophet called Mohammad (who raped is own) how can Islamic Muslims believe in their prophet called Mohamed and please do not put him in the same category as my God and Jesus Christ, your Muslim Race will not ever be allowed to enter the Kingdom of MY GOD. And by the way Akki the rest of the 10% in your school should not have been there. THE DEATH OF BRITISH SCHOOLS> Challenges whole communities for its sense of values and intense pressure it puts on our Pupils and end with families fighting against the Narrow-Minded Communities they call HOME>. Lastly AKKI you are the only Racist who have commented on the BNP & Anti-Natzi. Where do you come from? You are not from this world, that's for sure. Owain Glyndwr
  • Score: 0

4:30pm Wed 13 May 09

lancastrian lass says...

Owain you sound so uneducated and ignorant that it is beyond comprehension..where do you get your views from on the religion of Islam?

Have you studied it yourself or are you just repeating what you have learnt from the BNP because those comments of yours certainly sound very familiar and the type of "spiel" that the BNP would come out with.I have read parts of the Muslim Scriptures and I think you will find that you are wrong on more or less all of your points..anyway why waste my breath on retards such as yourself and Akon
Owain you sound so uneducated and ignorant that it is beyond comprehension..where do you get your views from on the religion of Islam? Have you studied it yourself or are you just repeating what you have learnt from the BNP because those comments of yours certainly sound very familiar and the type of "spiel" that the BNP would come out with.I have read parts of the Muslim Scriptures and I think you will find that you are wrong on more or less all of your points..anyway why waste my breath on retards such as yourself and Akon lancastrian lass
  • Score: 0

9:37pm Wed 13 May 09

grumpyoldlady says...

NEVASTOP - Grammar, grammar, grammar, grammar. Please write a sentence using the word grammar for homework tonight. University!! Most probably a second rate once upon a time polytechnic.
NEVASTOP - Grammar, grammar, grammar, grammar. Please write a sentence using the word grammar for homework tonight. University!! Most probably a second rate once upon a time polytechnic. grumpyoldlady
  • Score: 0

7:39pm Thu 14 May 09

Faithless says...

Why was my comment removed?

All I said was vote bnp to get rid of johnny foreigner.

With the riddance of such, we will have to close our hospitals 3 days a week because of lack of doctors?

What is wrong with that?

If you don't believe me, read the latest report published in the British Medical Journal. We already have a shortage of doctors due to immigration laws being made more stringent.

I want Owain or Akon to be my doctor.
Why was my comment removed? All I said was vote bnp to get rid of johnny foreigner. With the riddance of such, we will have to close our hospitals 3 days a week because of lack of doctors? What is wrong with that? If you don't believe me, read the latest report published in the British Medical Journal. We already have a shortage of doctors due to immigration laws being made more stringent. I want Owain or Akon to be my doctor. Faithless
  • Score: 0

11:38pm Thu 14 May 09

bankhall says...

I have had people tell me directly that they moved away from burnley so they didnt have to be anywhere near asians...it is a sad state of affairs.
Have you ever lived in an area populated by britishtanis ? i have and the stench most days was disgusting it made you throw up sometines.The smells permeated our house everywhere and when i asked them about it they just ignored me .When i asked the council they sent round a britishtani to investigate who said i cant see the problem..We awoke to the smell of garlic and god knows what smells every day ;this was in the bedroom at the weekends.The kids never played together because they were always being taken to prayer etc and the parents came out and took them in if they played with whites.When a house is sold it doesnt go on the open market;it is sold in the mosque and becomes for ever a britishtani house.The window cleaner lost all of these house because they didn't want them cleaned ;the milkman lost most of his round because an asian milkman started delivering to all the asian houses;all the work done was done by asians.They do not intergrate but work amongst themselves and do not patronise white shops or businesses locally.
I have had people tell me directly that they moved away from burnley so they didnt have to be anywhere near asians...it is a sad state of affairs. Have you ever lived in an area populated by britishtanis ? i have and the stench most days was disgusting it made you throw up sometines.The smells permeated our house everywhere and when i asked them about it they just ignored me .When i asked the council they sent round a britishtani to investigate who said i cant see the problem..We awoke to the smell of garlic and god knows what smells every day ;this was in the bedroom at the weekends.The kids never played together because they were always being taken to prayer etc and the parents came out and took them in if they played with whites.When a house is sold it doesnt go on the open market;it is sold in the mosque and becomes for ever a britishtani house.The window cleaner lost all of these house because they didn't want them cleaned ;the milkman lost most of his round because an asian milkman started delivering to all the asian houses;all the work done was done by asians.They do not intergrate but work amongst themselves and do not patronise white shops or businesses locally. bankhall
  • Score: 0

3:06pm Fri 15 May 09

working chap says...

Faith based schools should recieve NO state funding. If religious folk want their own schools then let them pay for them. Faith schools of all types (C of E, catholic, Muslim) are all divisive and out of touch with a modern society. Just look at how faith schools have been such a large part of the problem in N Ireland.
Faith based schools should recieve NO state funding. If religious folk want their own schools then let them pay for them. Faith schools of all types (C of E, catholic, Muslim) are all divisive and out of touch with a modern society. Just look at how faith schools have been such a large part of the problem in N Ireland. working chap
  • Score: 0

1:59pm Sat 16 May 09

Faithless says...

As a staunch supporter of the bnp I fully support the British jobs for British workers campaign.

However when I received my BNP election leaflet for the european elections through the door recently, I was devastated.

Why? You ask.

I was not upset because the soldier, the doctor, the young mother and the elderly couple on the leaflet were models.

I was not upset because the BNP the pictures used without permission.

I was not upset because the models never said the things attributed to them on the leaflets.

So why was I so devastated by the leaflets??

The models the BNP used in the leaflets were foreigners. What happened to British jobs for British workers.

I'm devastated!
As a staunch supporter of the bnp I fully support the British jobs for British workers campaign. However when I received my BNP election leaflet for the european elections through the door recently, I was devastated. Why? You ask. I was not upset because the soldier, the doctor, the young mother and the elderly couple on the leaflet were models. I was not upset because the BNP the pictures used without permission. I was not upset because the models never said the things attributed to them on the leaflets. So why was I so devastated by the leaflets?? The models the BNP used in the leaflets were foreigners. What happened to British jobs for British workers. I'm devastated! Faithless
  • Score: 0

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree