Travellers set up camp in town centre car park

This Is Lancashire: Travellers in Breightmet Street Car Park Travellers in Breightmet Street Car Park

TRAVELLERS have set up camp in a town centre car park.

They have now been threatened with legal action if they do not leave within 24 hours.

Bolton Council issued the travellers at Breightmet Street Car Park with a notice to leave this morning.

The council says the travellers have 24 hours to vacate the premises and, if they fail to do so, they will be taken to court on Monday.

Comments (55)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

3:00pm Fri 11 Jul 14

Rememberscarborough says...

Land Friday afternoon and get served with a 24 hour notice knowing they can't do anything on a Sunday so get an extra time. Not daft but I wonder if the parking police will feel brave enough to ticket them...
Land Friday afternoon and get served with a 24 hour notice knowing they can't do anything on a Sunday so get an extra time. Not daft but I wonder if the parking police will feel brave enough to ticket them... Rememberscarborough
  • Score: 77

3:07pm Fri 11 Jul 14

pstuart says...

Did Neil forget his camera?
Did Neil forget his camera? pstuart
  • Score: 18

4:10pm Fri 11 Jul 14

OriginalAngryDad says...

pstuart wrote:
Did Neil forget his camera?
There's an obvious gag to be made here about someone nicking it, but I'm not doing it......
[quote][p][bold]pstuart[/bold] wrote: Did Neil forget his camera?[/p][/quote]There's an obvious gag to be made here about someone nicking it, but I'm not doing it...... OriginalAngryDad
  • Score: 26

4:33pm Fri 11 Jul 14

allan111111 says...

They're only filling in the potholes
They're only filling in the potholes allan111111
  • Score: 24

4:38pm Fri 11 Jul 14

biglad44 says...

Make them clean up as well or do them for fly tipping.
Make them clean up as well or do them for fly tipping. biglad44
  • Score: 47

5:50pm Fri 11 Jul 14

Terry McC says...

Bolton council will probably offer them a 20,000 grant to set up shop :-)
Bolton council will probably offer them a 20,000 grant to set up shop :-) Terry McC
  • Score: 54

6:11pm Fri 11 Jul 14

alivenkicking says...

Let the travellers have the ground where they want the new mosque.
Let the travellers have the ground where they want the new mosque. alivenkicking
  • Score: 110

8:34pm Fri 11 Jul 14

scantronic says...

alivenkicking wrote:
Let the travellers have the ground where they want the new mosque.
Best one ! I like :)
[quote][p][bold]alivenkicking[/bold] wrote: Let the travellers have the ground where they want the new mosque.[/p][/quote]Best one ! I like :) scantronic
  • Score: 28

8:41pm Fri 11 Jul 14

TheRightPath says...

Lol every article has islamaphobic scum..
Lol every article has islamaphobic scum.. TheRightPath
  • Score: -42

8:46pm Fri 11 Jul 14

renovatedhouserunner says...

Nuke em
Nuke em renovatedhouserunner
  • Score: 5

9:37pm Fri 11 Jul 14

Beyond News Forum says...

TheRightPath wrote:
Lol every article has islamaphobic scum..
Do you see anyone too afraid to leave their house because they are so scared of Islam they cannot venture outside?
[quote][p][bold]TheRightPath[/bold] wrote: Lol every article has islamaphobic scum..[/p][/quote]Do you see anyone too afraid to leave their house because they are so scared of Islam they cannot venture outside? Beyond News Forum
  • Score: -15

9:40pm Fri 11 Jul 14

Beyond News Forum says...

On topic...

The government should give councils permission to approach illegal camps with zero tolerance and the associated warrant and fines. Their is zero tolerance to illegal parking and overstaying so what is the difference with travelers?

Anyone at the council able to answer this?
On topic... The government should give councils permission to approach illegal camps with zero tolerance and the associated warrant and fines. Their is zero tolerance to illegal parking and overstaying so what is the difference with travelers? Anyone at the council able to answer this? Beyond News Forum
  • Score: 63

10:21pm Fri 11 Jul 14

Hollieanne says...

alivenkicking wrote:
Let the travellers have the ground where they want the new mosque.
I believe some travellers tried, on Wednesday, to use the land that the mosque is to be built on but were 'removed' within twenty minutes. If this is so, then why does it take Bolton Council more than twenty-four hours to move them on from council land?
[quote][p][bold]alivenkicking[/bold] wrote: Let the travellers have the ground where they want the new mosque.[/p][/quote]I believe some travellers tried, on Wednesday, to use the land that the mosque is to be built on but were 'removed' within twenty minutes. If this is so, then why does it take Bolton Council more than twenty-four hours to move them on from council land? Hollieanne
  • Score: 47

11:27pm Fri 11 Jul 14

mb63 says...

Why is this problem perpetual?
How do they keep getting away with breaking the law?
Soft ar53 council!
Why is this problem perpetual? How do they keep getting away with breaking the law? Soft ar53 council! mb63
  • Score: 29

11:41pm Fri 11 Jul 14

OpenMinded4664 says...

alivenkicking wrote:
Let the travellers have the ground where they want the new mosque.
Why would you want travelers to set up camp on someone else's land and not the councils? Why not just offer them your back garden or stop being an idiot.
[quote][p][bold]alivenkicking[/bold] wrote: Let the travellers have the ground where they want the new mosque.[/p][/quote]Why would you want travelers to set up camp on someone else's land and not the councils? Why not just offer them your back garden or stop being an idiot. OpenMinded4664
  • Score: -11

12:25am Sat 12 Jul 14

OriginalAngryDad says...

Christ.....

I don't like Gypoes and neither am I a friend of the ever increasing Muslim threat to our town but even I am disappointed by the apparent lack of basic English skills of most of the commentators on this article.

If we're going to stop them, we need to be able to at least speak our own language properly, because if we don't, we'll look daft and play into their hands......

Sort it out.....
Christ..... I don't like Gypoes and neither am I a friend of the ever increasing Muslim threat to our town but even I am disappointed by the apparent lack of basic English skills of most of the commentators on this article. If we're going to stop them, we need to be able to at least speak our own language properly, because if we don't, we'll look daft and play into their hands...... Sort it out..... OriginalAngryDad
  • Score: 10

1:10am Sat 12 Jul 14

pradagucci says...

We get frustrated when a bunch of travellers pitch up for a few days, imagine how the poor Palestinians feel that they get driven out of their own homes, towns for permanent and the whole world just sits and watch.
We get frustrated when a bunch of travellers pitch up for a few days, imagine how the poor Palestinians feel that they get driven out of their own homes, towns for permanent and the whole world just sits and watch. pradagucci
  • Score: 29

1:18am Sat 12 Jul 14

pradagucci says...

alivenkicking wrote:
Let the travellers have the ground where they want the new mosque.
The travellers are welcome to pitch at the proposed mosque land. Maybe they could help with the build which means now we can make it a super dooper mega whopper mosque. Extra pair of hands are always welcome........
[quote][p][bold]alivenkicking[/bold] wrote: Let the travellers have the ground where they want the new mosque.[/p][/quote]The travellers are welcome to pitch at the proposed mosque land. Maybe they could help with the build which means now we can make it a super dooper mega whopper mosque. Extra pair of hands are always welcome........ pradagucci
  • Score: 18

1:24am Sat 12 Jul 14

pradagucci says...

Hollieanne wrote:
alivenkicking wrote:
Let the travellers have the ground where they want the new mosque.
I believe some travellers tried, on Wednesday, to use the land that the mosque is to be built on but were 'removed' within twenty minutes. If this is so, then why does it take Bolton Council more than twenty-four hours to move them on from council land?
They were not 'removed' they were asked nicely and they left.......the traveller community are not what people here make out, no room to talk really if you saw the scum at the town hall planning meeting. Proper low life vandals and i didn't see any comments from anyone getting angry with them.........throwin
g chairs around, swearing, screaming. What a debacle.
[quote][p][bold]Hollieanne[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]alivenkicking[/bold] wrote: Let the travellers have the ground where they want the new mosque.[/p][/quote]I believe some travellers tried, on Wednesday, to use the land that the mosque is to be built on but were 'removed' within twenty minutes. If this is so, then why does it take Bolton Council more than twenty-four hours to move them on from council land?[/p][/quote]They were not 'removed' they were asked nicely and they left.......the traveller community are not what people here make out, no room to talk really if you saw the scum at the town hall planning meeting. Proper low life vandals and i didn't see any comments from anyone getting angry with them.........throwin g chairs around, swearing, screaming. What a debacle. pradagucci
  • Score: 2

6:16am Sat 12 Jul 14

skintight says...

pradagucci wrote:
We get frustrated when a bunch of travellers pitch up for a few days, imagine how the poor Palestinians feel that they get driven out of their own homes, towns for permanent and the whole world just sits and watch.
This conflict with the Palestinians has been going on for years BUT why does America./UN not go in? Any other country and they act the big brother card!
[quote][p][bold]pradagucci[/bold] wrote: We get frustrated when a bunch of travellers pitch up for a few days, imagine how the poor Palestinians feel that they get driven out of their own homes, towns for permanent and the whole world just sits and watch.[/p][/quote]This conflict with the Palestinians has been going on for years BUT why does America./UN not go in? Any other country and they act the big brother card! skintight
  • Score: 16

6:26am Sat 12 Jul 14

skintight says...

ALL the travellers vehicles and trailers (caravans) should be forensically examined for proof of ownership/insurance/
licence to tow/mot etc. But no, the police are frightened of being accused of racial harassment. It's about time that the police supervision got a back bone.
ALL the travellers vehicles and trailers (caravans) should be forensically examined for proof of ownership/insurance/ licence to tow/mot etc. But no, the police are frightened of being accused of racial harassment. It's about time that the police supervision got a back bone. skintight
  • Score: 65

8:21am Sat 12 Jul 14

The Running Man says...

OriginalAngryDad wrote:
Christ.....

I don't like Gypoes and neither am I a friend of the ever increasing Muslim threat to our town but even I am disappointed by the apparent lack of basic English skills of most of the commentators on this article.

If we're going to stop them, we need to be able to at least speak our own language properly, because if we don't, we'll look daft and play into their hands......

Sort it out.....
I have taken your comments on board but was unable to locate one of your words in my OED. What exactly are Gypoes?
[quote][p][bold]OriginalAngryDad[/bold] wrote: Christ..... I don't like Gypoes and neither am I a friend of the ever increasing Muslim threat to our town but even I am disappointed by the apparent lack of basic English skills of most of the commentators on this article. If we're going to stop them, we need to be able to at least speak our own language properly, because if we don't, we'll look daft and play into their hands...... Sort it out.....[/p][/quote]I have taken your comments on board but was unable to locate one of your words in my OED. What exactly are Gypoes? The Running Man
  • Score: 6

8:33am Sat 12 Jul 14

JustBecause says...

pradagucci wrote:
Hollieanne wrote:
alivenkicking wrote:
Let the travellers have the ground where they want the new mosque.
I believe some travellers tried, on Wednesday, to use the land that the mosque is to be built on but were 'removed' within twenty minutes. If this is so, then why does it take Bolton Council more than twenty-four hours to move them on from council land?
They were not 'removed' they were asked nicely and they left.......the traveller community are not what people here make out, no room to talk really if you saw the scum at the town hall planning meeting. Proper low life vandals and i didn't see any comments from anyone getting angry with them.........throwin

g chairs around, swearing, screaming. What a debacle.
Finally it looks like the comment section is getting some intelligent people instead of the usual racist keyboard warriors.
[quote][p][bold]pradagucci[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Hollieanne[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]alivenkicking[/bold] wrote: Let the travellers have the ground where they want the new mosque.[/p][/quote]I believe some travellers tried, on Wednesday, to use the land that the mosque is to be built on but were 'removed' within twenty minutes. If this is so, then why does it take Bolton Council more than twenty-four hours to move them on from council land?[/p][/quote]They were not 'removed' they were asked nicely and they left.......the traveller community are not what people here make out, no room to talk really if you saw the scum at the town hall planning meeting. Proper low life vandals and i didn't see any comments from anyone getting angry with them.........throwin g chairs around, swearing, screaming. What a debacle.[/p][/quote]Finally it looks like the comment section is getting some intelligent people instead of the usual racist keyboard warriors. JustBecause
  • Score: -20

9:24am Sat 12 Jul 14

Bob Shaftoe says...

Block 'em in then charge £500 per van to cover clear-up costs.
Then word gets round tinkerworld and they wont come to Bolton. Simple.

Gypsy Liaison Officer, another waste of money council non-job.
Block 'em in then charge £500 per van to cover clear-up costs. Then word gets round tinkerworld and they wont come to Bolton. Simple. Gypsy Liaison Officer, another waste of money council non-job. Bob Shaftoe
  • Score: 33

9:37am Sat 12 Jul 14

allan111111 says...

Councillor harkin is a kno..b ..
Councillor harkin is a kno..b .. allan111111
  • Score: 19

9:57am Sat 12 Jul 14

waynagain says...

They must have plenty of money if they can afford to park for 24 hours on a car park in Bolton
They must have plenty of money if they can afford to park for 24 hours on a car park in Bolton waynagain
  • Score: 36

10:04am Sat 12 Jul 14

Bob Shaftoe says...

allan111111 wrote:
Councillor harkin is a kno..b ..
Correct, but you missed the adjective.......... 'absolute'
[quote][p][bold]allan111111[/bold] wrote: Councillor harkin is a kno..b ..[/p][/quote]Correct, but you missed the adjective.......... 'absolute' Bob Shaftoe
  • Score: 17

10:12am Sat 12 Jul 14

aamirahmad says...

Angrydad I think you take the comment section far too seriously. Nobody cares about the granmer on this thing or the speelinng for that matter. Its not an English exam and im sure most of the people who bother to read the bn have gcse English c and above. Stop having a moan and go meet some gypsies. I've gotten to know a few and theyre very friendly.
Angrydad I think you take the comment section far too seriously. Nobody cares about the granmer on this thing or the speelinng for that matter. Its not an English exam and im sure most of the people who bother to read the bn have gcse English c and above. Stop having a moan and go meet some gypsies. I've gotten to know a few and theyre very friendly. aamirahmad
  • Score: -15

11:05am Sat 12 Jul 14

Donatello says...

alivenkicking wrote:
Let the travellers have the ground where they want the new mosque.
Brilliant
[quote][p][bold]alivenkicking[/bold] wrote: Let the travellers have the ground where they want the new mosque.[/p][/quote]Brilliant Donatello
  • Score: 0

12:23pm Sat 12 Jul 14

allan111111 says...

Least the travellers move on. ....unlike some who have taken over some parts of Bolton and turned it in to the third world
Least the travellers move on. ....unlike some who have taken over some parts of Bolton and turned it in to the third world allan111111
  • Score: 19

1:16pm Sat 12 Jul 14

adatherton says...

1. Travellers have a right to exist. 2. They are not poor. 3. They are not fussy about where they park. 4. The council have tons of spare land. 5. Councils are short of money. LOGIC: List spaces they can go, take security on the vehicles, then charge rent plus clean up costs.
1. Travellers have a right to exist. 2. They are not poor. 3. They are not fussy about where they park. 4. The council have tons of spare land. 5. Councils are short of money. LOGIC: List spaces they can go, take security on the vehicles, then charge rent plus clean up costs. adatherton
  • Score: -2

3:18pm Sat 12 Jul 14

pradagucci says...

allan111111 wrote:
Least the travellers move on. ....unlike some who have taken over some parts of Bolton and turned it in to the third world
Parts of Bolton was already a 3rd world country with massive council estates. Johnny fold, oldhams estate, breightmeight, tinge moor.......Trust me it's worst than a 3rd world country but I don't see ANY outsiders residing there? It's not like the above areas were like lostock. Mancroft was a dump also but now it's full of nice people, huge extensions and super cars........so ALLAN y don't u get out more and see the reality. I didn't realise Bolton was so posh before I've only lived here 32 years must have missed it!!
[quote][p][bold]allan111111[/bold] wrote: Least the travellers move on. ....unlike some who have taken over some parts of Bolton and turned it in to the third world[/p][/quote]Parts of Bolton was already a 3rd world country with massive council estates. Johnny fold, oldhams estate, breightmeight, tinge moor.......Trust me it's worst than a 3rd world country but I don't see ANY outsiders residing there? It's not like the above areas were like lostock. Mancroft was a dump also but now it's full of nice people, huge extensions and super cars........so ALLAN y don't u get out more and see the reality. I didn't realise Bolton was so posh before I've only lived here 32 years must have missed it!! pradagucci
  • Score: -7

3:21pm Sat 12 Jul 14

pradagucci says...

Donatello wrote:
alivenkicking wrote:
Let the travellers have the ground where they want the new mosque.
Brilliant
Change the record......pleeeeez
........
[quote][p][bold]Donatello[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]alivenkicking[/bold] wrote: Let the travellers have the ground where they want the new mosque.[/p][/quote]Brilliant[/p][/quote]Change the record......pleeeeez ........ pradagucci
  • Score: -10

3:22pm Sat 12 Jul 14

hoppyhol says...

TheRightPath wrote:
Lol every article has islamaphobic scum..
I can't see any islamaphobic content in the article or am I missing something?
[quote][p][bold]TheRightPath[/bold] wrote: Lol every article has islamaphobic scum..[/p][/quote]I can't see any islamaphobic content in the article or am I missing something? hoppyhol
  • Score: 6

3:35pm Sat 12 Jul 14

allan111111 says...

pradagucci wrote:
allan111111 wrote:
Least the travellers move on. ....unlike some who have taken over some parts of Bolton and turned it in to the third world
Parts of Bolton was already a 3rd world country with massive council estates. Johnny fold, oldhams estate, breightmeight, tinge moor.......Trust me it's worst than a 3rd world country but I don't see ANY outsiders residing there? It's not like the above areas were like lostock. Mancroft was a dump also but now it's full of nice people, huge extensions and super cars........so ALLAN y don't u get out more and see the reality. I didn't realise Bolton was so posh before I've only lived here 32 years must have missed it!!
I would never walk round frame daubing or Blackburn road for fear of being attacked because I'm English.. It wouldn't be a race crime though because I'm emglish
[quote][p][bold]pradagucci[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]allan111111[/bold] wrote: Least the travellers move on. ....unlike some who have taken over some parts of Bolton and turned it in to the third world[/p][/quote]Parts of Bolton was already a 3rd world country with massive council estates. Johnny fold, oldhams estate, breightmeight, tinge moor.......Trust me it's worst than a 3rd world country but I don't see ANY outsiders residing there? It's not like the above areas were like lostock. Mancroft was a dump also but now it's full of nice people, huge extensions and super cars........so ALLAN y don't u get out more and see the reality. I didn't realise Bolton was so posh before I've only lived here 32 years must have missed it!![/p][/quote]I would never walk round frame daubing or Blackburn road for fear of being attacked because I'm English.. It wouldn't be a race crime though because I'm emglish allan111111
  • Score: 9

9:58pm Sat 12 Jul 14

owencoyle99 says...

Bob Shaftoe wrote:
allan111111 wrote:
Councillor harkin is a kno..b ..
Correct, but you missed the adjective.......... 'absolute'
No you are wrong it should be with a capital "K"
[quote][p][bold]Bob Shaftoe[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]allan111111[/bold] wrote: Councillor harkin is a kno..b ..[/p][/quote]Correct, but you missed the adjective.......... 'absolute'[/p][/quote]No you are wrong it should be with a capital "K" owencoyle99
  • Score: 5

10:16pm Sat 12 Jul 14

TheRightPath says...

hoppyhol wrote:
TheRightPath wrote:
Lol every article has islamaphobic scum..
I can't see any islamaphobic content in the article or am I missing something?
Did I say its in the article?
[quote][p][bold]hoppyhol[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]TheRightPath[/bold] wrote: Lol every article has islamaphobic scum..[/p][/quote]I can't see any islamaphobic content in the article or am I missing something?[/p][/quote]Did I say its in the article? TheRightPath
  • Score: -6

11:39pm Sat 12 Jul 14

hoppyhol says...

TheRightPath wrote:
hoppyhol wrote:
TheRightPath wrote:
Lol every article has islamaphobic scum..
I can't see any islamaphobic content in the article or am I missing something?
Did I say its in the article?
Yes, your sentence says "every article has islamophobic scum"
[quote][p][bold]TheRightPath[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]hoppyhol[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]TheRightPath[/bold] wrote: Lol every article has islamaphobic scum..[/p][/quote]I can't see any islamaphobic content in the article or am I missing something?[/p][/quote]Did I say its in the article?[/p][/quote]Yes, your sentence says "every article has islamophobic scum" hoppyhol
  • Score: 4

1:59am Sun 13 Jul 14

pradagucci says...

allan111111 wrote:
pradagucci wrote:
allan111111 wrote:
Least the travellers move on. ....unlike some who have taken over some parts of Bolton and turned it in to the third world
Parts of Bolton was already a 3rd world country with massive council estates. Johnny fold, oldhams estate, breightmeight, tinge moor.......Trust me it's worst than a 3rd world country but I don't see ANY outsiders residing there? It's not like the above areas were like lostock. Mancroft was a dump also but now it's full of nice people, huge extensions and super cars........so ALLAN y don't u get out more and see the reality. I didn't realise Bolton was so posh before I've only lived here 32 years must have missed it!!
I would never walk round frame daubing or Blackburn road for fear of being attacked because I'm English.. It wouldn't be a race crime though because I'm emglish
You must be talking about the Blackburn rd on the Gaza strip not Bolton, people walk and drive on it daily it's the busiest road in Bolton and no one gets attacked. Unlike Bolton town centre where most people from the ethnic community have stopped going no wonder the shops are closing down it's a ghost town. It's always full of edl, bnp supporters who just throw abuse on ya. That town will go bankrupt soon. Except the fish market which again most customers are Asians.
[quote][p][bold]allan111111[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]pradagucci[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]allan111111[/bold] wrote: Least the travellers move on. ....unlike some who have taken over some parts of Bolton and turned it in to the third world[/p][/quote]Parts of Bolton was already a 3rd world country with massive council estates. Johnny fold, oldhams estate, breightmeight, tinge moor.......Trust me it's worst than a 3rd world country but I don't see ANY outsiders residing there? It's not like the above areas were like lostock. Mancroft was a dump also but now it's full of nice people, huge extensions and super cars........so ALLAN y don't u get out more and see the reality. I didn't realise Bolton was so posh before I've only lived here 32 years must have missed it!![/p][/quote]I would never walk round frame daubing or Blackburn road for fear of being attacked because I'm English.. It wouldn't be a race crime though because I'm emglish[/p][/quote]You must be talking about the Blackburn rd on the Gaza strip not Bolton, people walk and drive on it daily it's the busiest road in Bolton and no one gets attacked. Unlike Bolton town centre where most people from the ethnic community have stopped going no wonder the shops are closing down it's a ghost town. It's always full of edl, bnp supporters who just throw abuse on ya. That town will go bankrupt soon. Except the fish market which again most customers are Asians. pradagucci
  • Score: -4

9:35am Sun 13 Jul 14

the hand says...

This article is about gippos and pikies why turn every article into a race thing grow up folks
This article is about gippos and pikies why turn every article into a race thing grow up folks the hand
  • Score: 6

12:08pm Sun 13 Jul 14

allan111111 says...

pradagucci wrote:
allan111111 wrote:
pradagucci wrote:
allan111111 wrote:
Least the travellers move on. ....unlike some who have taken over some parts of Bolton and turned it in to the third world
Parts of Bolton was already a 3rd world country with massive council estates. Johnny fold, oldhams estate, breightmeight, tinge moor.......Trust me it's worst than a 3rd world country but I don't see ANY outsiders residing there? It's not like the above areas were like lostock. Mancroft was a dump also but now it's full of nice people, huge extensions and super cars........so ALLAN y don't u get out more and see the reality. I didn't realise Bolton was so posh before I've only lived here 32 years must have missed it!!
I would never walk round frame daubing or Blackburn road for fear of being attacked because I'm English.. It wouldn't be a race crime though because I'm emglish
You must be talking about the Blackburn rd on the Gaza strip not Bolton, people walk and drive on it daily it's the busiest road in Bolton and no one gets attacked. Unlike Bolton town centre where most people from the ethnic community have stopped going no wonder the shops are closing down it's a ghost town. It's always full of edl, bnp supporters who just throw abuse on ya. That town will go bankrupt soon. Except the fish market which again most customers are Asians.
I am talking from experience....twice I was chased by a gang of Asians on Blackburn road
[quote][p][bold]pradagucci[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]allan111111[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]pradagucci[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]allan111111[/bold] wrote: Least the travellers move on. ....unlike some who have taken over some parts of Bolton and turned it in to the third world[/p][/quote]Parts of Bolton was already a 3rd world country with massive council estates. Johnny fold, oldhams estate, breightmeight, tinge moor.......Trust me it's worst than a 3rd world country but I don't see ANY outsiders residing there? It's not like the above areas were like lostock. Mancroft was a dump also but now it's full of nice people, huge extensions and super cars........so ALLAN y don't u get out more and see the reality. I didn't realise Bolton was so posh before I've only lived here 32 years must have missed it!![/p][/quote]I would never walk round frame daubing or Blackburn road for fear of being attacked because I'm English.. It wouldn't be a race crime though because I'm emglish[/p][/quote]You must be talking about the Blackburn rd on the Gaza strip not Bolton, people walk and drive on it daily it's the busiest road in Bolton and no one gets attacked. Unlike Bolton town centre where most people from the ethnic community have stopped going no wonder the shops are closing down it's a ghost town. It's always full of edl, bnp supporters who just throw abuse on ya. That town will go bankrupt soon. Except the fish market which again most customers are Asians.[/p][/quote]I am talking from experience....twice I was chased by a gang of Asians on Blackburn road allan111111
  • Score: 0

1:34pm Sun 13 Jul 14

boltonnut says...

OriginalAngryDad wrote:
Christ.....

I don't like Gypoes and neither am I a friend of the ever increasing Muslim threat to our town but even I am disappointed by the apparent lack of basic English skills of most of the commentators on this article.

If we're going to stop them, we need to be able to at least speak our own language properly, because if we don't, we'll look daft and play into their hands......

Sort it out.....
You've also noticed the lack of correct English grammar too.It's not just the commenters,The B.N. are also guilty of abusing the English language too. Commenters are people who comment on a single thing, eg. the weather.Commentators are people who give a running commentary on a football game or a horse race.I'm not being a smarty pants dad,I had to google this information.Now back to the gyppos. Does gyppos have two Ps or just one P or do they just p anywhere.
[quote][p][bold]OriginalAngryDad[/bold] wrote: Christ..... I don't like Gypoes and neither am I a friend of the ever increasing Muslim threat to our town but even I am disappointed by the apparent lack of basic English skills of most of the commentators on this article. If we're going to stop them, we need to be able to at least speak our own language properly, because if we don't, we'll look daft and play into their hands...... Sort it out.....[/p][/quote]You've also noticed the lack of correct English grammar too.It's not just the commenters,The B.N. are also guilty of abusing the English language too. Commenters are people who comment on a single thing, eg. the weather.Commentators are people who give a running commentary on a football game or a horse race.I'm not being a smarty pants dad,I had to google this information.Now back to the gyppos. Does gyppos have two Ps or just one P or do they just p anywhere. boltonnut
  • Score: -2

1:44pm Sun 13 Jul 14

boltonnut says...

aamirahmad wrote:
Angrydad I think you take the comment section far too seriously. Nobody cares about the granmer on this thing or the speelinng for that matter. Its not an English exam and im sure most of the people who bother to read the bn have gcse English c and above. Stop having a moan and go meet some gypsies. I've gotten to know a few and theyre very friendly.
Wot ha wannckar.
[quote][p][bold]aamirahmad[/bold] wrote: Angrydad I think you take the comment section far too seriously. Nobody cares about the granmer on this thing or the speelinng for that matter. Its not an English exam and im sure most of the people who bother to read the bn have gcse English c and above. Stop having a moan and go meet some gypsies. I've gotten to know a few and theyre very friendly.[/p][/quote]Wot ha wannckar. boltonnut
  • Score: -7

4:31pm Sun 13 Jul 14

pradagucci says...

allan111111 wrote:
pradagucci wrote:
allan111111 wrote:
pradagucci wrote:
allan111111 wrote:
Least the travellers move on. ....unlike some who have taken over some parts of Bolton and turned it in to the third world
Parts of Bolton was already a 3rd world country with massive council estates. Johnny fold, oldhams estate, breightmeight, tinge moor.......Trust me it's worst than a 3rd world country but I don't see ANY outsiders residing there? It's not like the above areas were like lostock. Mancroft was a dump also but now it's full of nice people, huge extensions and super cars........so ALLAN y don't u get out more and see the reality. I didn't realise Bolton was so posh before I've only lived here 32 years must have missed it!!
I would never walk round frame daubing or Blackburn road for fear of being attacked because I'm English.. It wouldn't be a race crime though because I'm emglish
You must be talking about the Blackburn rd on the Gaza strip not Bolton, people walk and drive on it daily it's the busiest road in Bolton and no one gets attacked. Unlike Bolton town centre where most people from the ethnic community have stopped going no wonder the shops are closing down it's a ghost town. It's always full of edl, bnp supporters who just throw abuse on ya. That town will go bankrupt soon. Except the fish market which again most customers are Asians.
I am talking from experience....twice I was chased by a gang of Asians on Blackburn road
Maybe it's you and not the road because it doesn't happen to anyone else
[quote][p][bold]allan111111[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]pradagucci[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]allan111111[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]pradagucci[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]allan111111[/bold] wrote: Least the travellers move on. ....unlike some who have taken over some parts of Bolton and turned it in to the third world[/p][/quote]Parts of Bolton was already a 3rd world country with massive council estates. Johnny fold, oldhams estate, breightmeight, tinge moor.......Trust me it's worst than a 3rd world country but I don't see ANY outsiders residing there? It's not like the above areas were like lostock. Mancroft was a dump also but now it's full of nice people, huge extensions and super cars........so ALLAN y don't u get out more and see the reality. I didn't realise Bolton was so posh before I've only lived here 32 years must have missed it!![/p][/quote]I would never walk round frame daubing or Blackburn road for fear of being attacked because I'm English.. It wouldn't be a race crime though because I'm emglish[/p][/quote]You must be talking about the Blackburn rd on the Gaza strip not Bolton, people walk and drive on it daily it's the busiest road in Bolton and no one gets attacked. Unlike Bolton town centre where most people from the ethnic community have stopped going no wonder the shops are closing down it's a ghost town. It's always full of edl, bnp supporters who just throw abuse on ya. That town will go bankrupt soon. Except the fish market which again most customers are Asians.[/p][/quote]I am talking from experience....twice I was chased by a gang of Asians on Blackburn road[/p][/quote]Maybe it's you and not the road because it doesn't happen to anyone else pradagucci
  • Score: 5

7:52pm Sun 13 Jul 14

allan111111 says...

Yes you are right it is me....white English targeted walking down Blackburn road by Islamic militants fighting their jihad on UK soil
Yes you are right it is me....white English targeted walking down Blackburn road by Islamic militants fighting their jihad on UK soil allan111111
  • Score: -1

1:13am Mon 14 Jul 14

pradagucci says...

allan111111 wrote:
Yes you are right it is me....white English targeted walking down Blackburn road by Islamic militants fighting their jihad on UK soil
Which movie is that in? Transformers in 3D? Did you forget to take your 3D specs off whilst walking on Blackburn rd?????
[quote][p][bold]allan111111[/bold] wrote: Yes you are right it is me....white English targeted walking down Blackburn road by Islamic militants fighting their jihad on UK soil[/p][/quote]Which movie is that in? Transformers in 3D? Did you forget to take your 3D specs off whilst walking on Blackburn rd????? pradagucci
  • Score: -1

9:17am Mon 14 Jul 14

the hand says...

boltonnut wrote:
OriginalAngryDad wrote:
Christ.....

I don't like Gypoes and neither am I a friend of the ever increasing Muslim threat to our town but even I am disappointed by the apparent lack of basic English skills of most of the commentators on this article.

If we're going to stop them, we need to be able to at least speak our own language properly, because if we don't, we'll look daft and play into their hands......

Sort it out.....
You've also noticed the lack of correct English grammar too.It's not just the commenters,The B.N. are also guilty of abusing the English language too. Commenters are people who comment on a single thing, eg. the weather.Commentators are people who give a running commentary on a football game or a horse race.I'm not being a smarty pants dad,I had to google this information.Now back to the gyppos. Does gyppos have two Ps or just one P or do they just p anywhere.
Do you use the correct English when texting on your phone or do you use text slang bet I can guess the answer to that bet you say things like ow r u instead of hello how are you doing and then finish with lol instead of lots of laughs just a thought but don't pick up on other people's grammar they might not be as highly educated as your good self
[quote][p][bold]boltonnut[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]OriginalAngryDad[/bold] wrote: Christ..... I don't like Gypoes and neither am I a friend of the ever increasing Muslim threat to our town but even I am disappointed by the apparent lack of basic English skills of most of the commentators on this article. If we're going to stop them, we need to be able to at least speak our own language properly, because if we don't, we'll look daft and play into their hands...... Sort it out.....[/p][/quote]You've also noticed the lack of correct English grammar too.It's not just the commenters,The B.N. are also guilty of abusing the English language too. Commenters are people who comment on a single thing, eg. the weather.Commentators are people who give a running commentary on a football game or a horse race.I'm not being a smarty pants dad,I had to google this information.Now back to the gyppos. Does gyppos have two Ps or just one P or do they just p anywhere.[/p][/quote]Do you use the correct English when texting on your phone or do you use text slang bet I can guess the answer to that bet you say things like ow r u instead of hello how are you doing and then finish with lol instead of lots of laughs just a thought but don't pick up on other people's grammar they might not be as highly educated as your good self the hand
  • Score: 2

9:21am Mon 14 Jul 14

the hand says...

Do you use the correct English when texting on your phone or do you use text slang bet I can guess the answer to that bet you say things like ow r u instead of hello how are you doing and then finish with lol instead of lots of laughs just a thought but don't pick up on other people's grammar they might not be as highly educated as your good self
Do you use the correct English when texting on your phone or do you use text slang bet I can guess the answer to that bet you say things like ow r u instead of hello how are you doing and then finish with lol instead of lots of laughs just a thought but don't pick up on other people's grammar they might not be as highly educated as your good self the hand
  • Score: -2

2:37pm Mon 14 Jul 14

Citizen Cane says...

OriginalAngryDad wrote:
Christ.....

I don't like Gypoes and neither am I a friend of the ever increasing Muslim threat to our town but even I am disappointed by the apparent lack of basic English skills of most of the commentators on this article.

If we're going to stop them, we need to be able to at least speak our own language properly, because if we don't, we'll look daft and play into their hands......

Sort it out.....
...what are your views on split infinitives? Are they optional in "proper" speech?
[quote][p][bold]OriginalAngryDad[/bold] wrote: Christ..... I don't like Gypoes and neither am I a friend of the ever increasing Muslim threat to our town but even I am disappointed by the apparent lack of basic English skills of most of the commentators on this article. If we're going to stop them, we need to be able to at least speak our own language properly, because if we don't, we'll look daft and play into their hands...... Sort it out.....[/p][/quote]...what are your views on split infinitives? Are they optional in "proper" speech? Citizen Cane
  • Score: -1

2:39pm Mon 14 Jul 14

Citizen Cane says...

Can someone explain how these good people deal with sanitation and public health? I don't think that this car park offers sanitary facilities.

Can someone also explain whether they pay tax or binge on benefits and public services?
Can someone explain how these good people deal with sanitation and public health? I don't think that this car park offers sanitary facilities. Can someone also explain whether they pay tax or binge on benefits and public services? Citizen Cane
  • Score: 4

7:18pm Mon 14 Jul 14

SleepingThunder says...

Citizen Cane wrote:
Can someone explain how these good people deal with sanitation and public health? I don't think that this car park offers sanitary facilities.

Can someone also explain whether they pay tax or binge on benefits and public services?
They go to bingo.
[quote][p][bold]Citizen Cane[/bold] wrote: Can someone explain how these good people deal with sanitation and public health? I don't think that this car park offers sanitary facilities. Can someone also explain whether they pay tax or binge on benefits and public services?[/p][/quote]They go to bingo. SleepingThunder
  • Score: 4

6:17pm Tue 15 Jul 14

Lawlesschat says...

Shocking comments .....

Bolton is full of idiots.

Suggestion, the more vocally offensive numpties on here. Why don't you go to one of the camps and air your opinions to them direct.
Nah, I didn't think you would.
Shocking comments ..... Bolton is full of idiots. Suggestion, the more vocally offensive numpties on here. Why don't you go to one of the camps and air your opinions to them direct. Nah, I didn't think you would. Lawlesschat
  • Score: -3

12:35pm Wed 16 Jul 14

johnnyjackson says...

OriginalAngryDad wrote:
Christ.....

I don't like Gypoes and neither am I a friend of the ever increasing Muslim threat to our town but even I am disappointed by the apparent lack of basic English skills of most of the commentators on this article.

If we're going to stop them, we need to be able to at least speak our own language properly, because if we don't, we'll look daft and play into their hands......

Sort it out.....
Im here to protest rightttt.... I want Britain to be back british. These inter racial laws rightttttttttttttttt
ttt.
[quote][p][bold]OriginalAngryDad[/bold] wrote: Christ..... I don't like Gypoes and neither am I a friend of the ever increasing Muslim threat to our town but even I am disappointed by the apparent lack of basic English skills of most of the commentators on this article. If we're going to stop them, we need to be able to at least speak our own language properly, because if we don't, we'll look daft and play into their hands...... Sort it out.....[/p][/quote]Im here to protest rightttt.... I want Britain to be back british. These inter racial laws rightttttttttttttttt ttt. johnnyjackson
  • Score: -2

3:06pm Wed 16 Jul 14

Replytohatersandscum says...

so many scum on here like i keep saying its NOT YOUR town so why dont you leave OUR TOWN no one is forcing you to live here no one is forcing you to go to a mousque youre all just thick scum
so many scum on here like i keep saying its NOT YOUR town so why dont you leave OUR TOWN no one is forcing you to live here no one is forcing you to go to a mousque youre all just thick scum Replytohatersandscum
  • Score: 1

9:40am Fri 18 Jul 14

knowledgeiskey says...

Once again we are sterotyping. Gypoes..Pikies..what
ever we call them are human beings. Their ways are different but at least they are grafters not scroungers. I work in Bolton and live in Manchester. We frequently get travellers but I have never seen such clean vans and caravans.,washing so white on the line it looks like an advert for DAZ. They clear up before they leave if shown just a little respect. Yes their women are aggressive in comparison but no babies out of wedlock. We judge but our own streets are filthy, back alleys with rubbish dumped. Perhaps we should judge ourselves before we judge others.
Once again we are sterotyping. Gypoes..Pikies..what ever we call them are human beings. Their ways are different but at least they are grafters not scroungers. I work in Bolton and live in Manchester. We frequently get travellers but I have never seen such clean vans and caravans.,washing so white on the line it looks like an advert for DAZ. They clear up before they leave if shown just a little respect. Yes their women are aggressive in comparison but no babies out of wedlock. We judge but our own streets are filthy, back alleys with rubbish dumped. Perhaps we should judge ourselves before we judge others. knowledgeiskey
  • Score: -2

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree