Property damaged after chimney collapse
7:39pm Tuesday 29th April 2014 in News
THE inside of a property was seriously damaged after its chimney collapsed.
Firefighters from Bolton Central were called to the property, in Morris Green Lane, Morris Green, at 4pm on Tuesday.
The property was being renovated and builders had been removing the chimney’s bricks from the bottom upwards.
Half of the chimney had been removed when it collapsed and nobody was inside the property when the accident occurred.
Gas and electricity inside the property have been turned off and the area has been cordoned off from the public until it is safe to re-enter.
Comments are closed on this article.