Firefighters tackle chip pan blaze in Blackburn

First published in News

FIREFIGHTERS tackled a deep-fat fryer blaze at a home in in Bath Street, Blackburn at 4pm on Monday. Nobody was injured and there was only slight damage to the property.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree