BURNLEY’S Bereavement Services have launched their new brochure.
Part of the green spaces and amenities service unit, the brochure offers advice to residents in the area who have lost a loved one.
The service aims to provide advice emotionally, and financially, and can help with the following:
- Conducting services in accordance with statutory legislation
- Providing a service in accordance with the ICCM Charter for the Bereaved
- Ensuring that the service meets the needs of all faiths and religions, and is responsive to the needs of every individual
- Maintaining a safe and attractive environment for burial and cremation
- Work closely with funeral directors, memorial masons, the NHS, and other organisations, to ensure professionalism, and high standards, throughout bereavement services
Visit burnley.gov.uk to download a copy of the brochure.