Family flee house fire in Burnley
Updated 9:05am Tuesday 7th January 2014 in News
A FAMILY had to leave their home when a fire started in a bedroom.
Firefighters said the blaze, which happened in Comrie Crescent, in Burnley, shortly before 10.30pm on Monday, was started because of an electrical fault.
A spokesman said: “All of the occupants were out when we arrived because they had working smoke alarms.
“That is the message we are trying to get across.”
The upstairs bedroom was damaged by the fire and there was also smoke damage to the rest of the first floor.
There was also light smoke damage to the ground floor.
Comments are closed on this article.