Firemen tackle Blackburn fuse box blaze
9:56am Monday 6th January 2014 in News
FIRE crews were called to a blaze in the early hours of this morning in Blackburn after a fuse box caught fire.
Two crews attended Sett End Road, Shadsworth, and battled the fire for two hours.
Watch manager Lee Cook said: “We received a call at 6.10am and also received a call from the owner of the commercial property reporting flames near the fuse box.
“Pipes appeared to have fractured and a large amount of steam was released into the premises over a number of hours.
“That steam has then condensed and sparked a fire.
“This incident is not being treated as suspicious.”
Comments are closed on this article.