Comedian Jack Whitehall's Bolton gig

This Is Lancashire: Comedian Jack Whitehall Comedian Jack Whitehall

COMEDIAN Jack Whitehall will appear in Bolton next year.

The stand up, writer, presenter and actor, who plays JP in Channel 4’s Fresh Meat and Alfie Wickers in BBC Three’s Bad Education, will be at the Octagon Theatre for a Work In Progress gig at 8pm on Sunday, February 16.

The British Comedy Award winner will present new material in the theatre’s 390 seat main auditorium ahead of his UK tour, which calls into Manchester’s Phones 4u Arena on March 8.

Tickets for the Octagon gig go on sale at 10am today (Friday) and cost £12 for the two hour show, plus support act to be confirmed.

Phone 01204 520661 or visit octagonbolton.co.uk, not suitable for under 16s.

Comments (5)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

10:22pm Thu 19 Dec 13

thomas222 says...

Who ? BN yet again appealing to the wrong people who dont buy the paper....
Who ? BN yet again appealing to the wrong people who dont buy the paper.... thomas222

9:10am Fri 20 Dec 13

The Righteous One says...

thomas222 wrote:
Who ? BN yet again appealing to the wrong people who dont buy the paper....
I am going...

This Afrio-Indian Polish transgendered Muslim immigrant has been one of the best finds on TV for years!!!!!



(tongue in cheek)

I do like his humor especially when he appears on Mock The Week and his own TV series Bad Education and current Backchat series which also starts his life father.
[quote][p][bold]thomas222[/bold] wrote: Who ? BN yet again appealing to the wrong people who dont buy the paper....[/p][/quote]I am going... This Afrio-Indian Polish transgendered Muslim immigrant has been one of the best finds on TV for years!!!!! (tongue in cheek) I do like his humor especially when he appears on Mock The Week and his own TV series Bad Education and current Backchat series which also starts his life father. The Righteous One

9:14am Fri 20 Dec 13

thomas222 says...

The Righteous One wrote:
thomas222 wrote: Who ? BN yet again appealing to the wrong people who dont buy the paper....
I am going... This Afrio-Indian Polish transgendered Muslim immigrant has been one of the best finds on TV for years!!!!! (tongue in cheek) I do like his humor especially when he appears on Mock The Week and his own TV series Bad Education and current Backchat series which also starts his life father.
Never heard of the bloke myself... but i dont like new comedians.
[quote][p][bold]The Righteous One[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]thomas222[/bold] wrote: Who ? BN yet again appealing to the wrong people who dont buy the paper....[/p][/quote]I am going... This Afrio-Indian Polish transgendered Muslim immigrant has been one of the best finds on TV for years!!!!! (tongue in cheek) I do like his humor especially when he appears on Mock The Week and his own TV series Bad Education and current Backchat series which also starts his life father.[/p][/quote]Never heard of the bloke myself... but i dont like new comedians. thomas222

1:13pm Sat 21 Dec 13

bernie boy says...

thomas222 wrote:
The Righteous One wrote:
thomas222 wrote: Who ? BN yet again appealing to the wrong people who dont buy the paper....
I am going... This Afrio-Indian Polish transgendered Muslim immigrant has been one of the best finds on TV for years!!!!! (tongue in cheek) I do like his humor especially when he appears on Mock The Week and his own TV series Bad Education and current Backchat series which also starts his life father.
Never heard of the bloke myself... but i dont like new comedians.
Perhaps an evening with Jim Bowen might be more to your taste?
[quote][p][bold]thomas222[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]The Righteous One[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]thomas222[/bold] wrote: Who ? BN yet again appealing to the wrong people who dont buy the paper....[/p][/quote]I am going... This Afrio-Indian Polish transgendered Muslim immigrant has been one of the best finds on TV for years!!!!! (tongue in cheek) I do like his humor especially when he appears on Mock The Week and his own TV series Bad Education and current Backchat series which also starts his life father.[/p][/quote]Never heard of the bloke myself... but i dont like new comedians.[/p][/quote]Perhaps an evening with Jim Bowen might be more to your taste? bernie boy

1:54pm Sat 21 Dec 13

thomas222 says...

bernie boy wrote:
thomas222 wrote:
The Righteous One wrote:
thomas222 wrote: Who ? BN yet again appealing to the wrong people who dont buy the paper....
I am going... This Afrio-Indian Polish transgendered Muslim immigrant has been one of the best finds on TV for years!!!!! (tongue in cheek) I do like his humor especially when he appears on Mock The Week and his own TV series Bad Education and current Backchat series which also starts his life father.
Never heard of the bloke myself... but i dont like new comedians.
Perhaps an evening with Jim Bowen might be more to your taste?
Bernard Manning Chubby brown any day over the current lot we have these days.
[quote][p][bold]bernie boy[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]thomas222[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]The Righteous One[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]thomas222[/bold] wrote: Who ? BN yet again appealing to the wrong people who dont buy the paper....[/p][/quote]I am going... This Afrio-Indian Polish transgendered Muslim immigrant has been one of the best finds on TV for years!!!!! (tongue in cheek) I do like his humor especially when he appears on Mock The Week and his own TV series Bad Education and current Backchat series which also starts his life father.[/p][/quote]Never heard of the bloke myself... but i dont like new comedians.[/p][/quote]Perhaps an evening with Jim Bowen might be more to your taste?[/p][/quote]Bernard Manning Chubby brown any day over the current lot we have these days. thomas222

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree