Fire crew called to pan fire in Chorley

Fire crews in Chorley attended a kitchen fire in St Peter’s Street at 4.45am on Sunday after a chip pan caught fire.

The occupier managed to put a damp cloth over the burning pan which smothered the flames until firefighters arrived.

Crews extinguished the fire and no one was injured but the kitchen has been smoke damaged due to the incident.


Comments are closed on this article.


About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree