Accrington man used phone to film his ex-partner
10:45am Friday 20th September 2013 in News
A 34-YEAR-old Accrington man tried to film his estranged partner on his mobile phone after a chance meeting in a town centre pub.
Blackburn magistrates heard Barry Holden claimed he was gathering evidence to help get his children back.
But his actions were in breach of a non-molestation order which Yvette Hodson had found it necessary to obtain following the breakdown of their 10-year relationship.
Holden, of Exchange Street, Accrington, pleaded guilty to breaching the non-molestation order. He was bailed for the preparation of a pre-sentence report.
Catherine Allan, prosecuting, said Miss Hodson saw Holden in the pub and tried to hide. He got his mobile phone, tried to film her and said he was gathering evidence for social services.
She went home but found him at the top of the street.
Damian Pickup, defending, said it had been an unfortunate coincidence they were in the same pub.
Comments are closed on this article.