Christmas can be a costly time of year; presents, food and days out are just the tip of the iceberg. It can be difficult to stick to a Christmas budget, but here are some tips and tricks to help you save money without missing out over Christmas.
- GI diet 'debunked' claims are misleading
- Ibuprofen unlikely to extend life
- New cinema for Christmas
- 'Electromagnetic smog' unlikely to harm humans
- Festive film and TV Guide
- Fathers-to-be experience hormone changes
Download a printable version of this meal planner here
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.